Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano (5369 Views)

Buhari Building Rail Way To Niger Republic So As Not To Cut Off Cousins & Family / Guber Re-run: Buhari Building A Legacy Of Political Correctness-bmo / Photo: Aisha Buhari Building N1.45 Billion House In Yola - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
RTSC:

Then don't expect the people to be patriotic and call them touts when they are not.

U no wat.. Nigeria borrow money and SE got so little.. Whether u like it or not, All of us go pay for am shocked
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Jerry2rule: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

Just imagine, they will lay pipe from Kano to SE and SS just for Gas.

They have moved from oil to Gas because the money from oil fell.

That thing they are using the gas for in Kano should have been built near the location of the Gas.

There is no excuse to steal the Gas of the south to the NORTH.

All they do is steal, thinking we are fools.

Are you not fool......no dey talk anyhow to Yoruba oh
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

So property of the FGN means Buhari can go to other region and steal the land for his region or state in kano and katsinaa?

Is dat wat Nigeria mean?

Poc: he didn't still land... He is making effective use of the natural resources that belongs to the govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

U no wat.. Nigeria borrow money and SE got so little.. Whether u like it or not, All of us go pay for am shocked

so East have taken Buhari to court over that loan.

we will surely get our own in court even after Buhari left office.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Poc: he didn't still land... He is making effective use of the natural resources that belongs to the govt

Buhari is a thief.

He went to SS AND SE to steal gas from their land to sell in Kano.

That is stealing.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
There is no way to package or present Buhari behaviour.

First he stole our Federal slot for the North and now he is stealing our landed resources for the North.

Buhari will not stop until Nigeria go up in smoke.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Malawian(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let the build the pipelines, when Biafra comes, they will buy the gas at our own fixed prices.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hammer3: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Malawian:
Let the build the pipelines, when Biafra comes, they will buy the gas at our own fixed prices.

U see black people, I have never seen people more wicked than them on this earth and that is y God keep punishing theM.
After decades of piping oil to the North, wat has changed? How have their people lives improved?

Now the new one is gas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hammer3: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Black people are the only group to have sold themselves to white and arabs.

U can see the way one man called Buhari think it is his place to enslave the most populous group of people in Nigeria.
Treating them with contempt and total disregard and disrespect.

I will just move things from there to North attitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
awolowo first betrayed zik,although I am not a fan of zik,but you guys did him dirty,Yoruba's have ruled why not support the Igbo's to rule and stop acting greedy.anyway the president coming to south won't solve the anything,the best is totally restructuring or disintegration unless you enjoy the failed state of Nigeria.
can u explain how Awolowo betrayed Azikiwe please?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igbos are tired of Jonathan abi but they voted massively for him na...

Okay.. Take ur biafra.. Are u okay now??
we are going very soon.now close your eyes and imagine how the Fulani's will deal with you cowards when we leave... tongue
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
awolowo is a betrayal he betrayed both zik and ojukwu,I only blame ojukwu for trusting a known betrayer..google it
this isn't your village meeting bro, explain how Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
legitnow:

That is why Buhari is a thief.

Stealing appointmet is not enough, it is now entire industry and resources from south to north.
I don't know y anytime I read your comment it's seems as if u are crying,it's obvious u are typing with a heavy heart....take heart bro,one Nigeria forever till Azikiwe comes back to add referendum in d constitution....sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
we are going very soon.now close your eyes and imagine how the Fulani's will deal with you cowards when we leave... tongue
the only thing that can make u go is to resurrect Azikiwe n tell him to turn back d hands of time to include referendum in d constitution, anything less than that....we go dey punish u anyhow as we like,n if we hear pim from u ehn ...u will graduate to double punishment
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollah123:
the only thing that can make u go is to resurrect Azikiwe n tell him to turn back d hands of time to include referendum in d constitution, anything less than that....we go dey punish u anyhow as we like,n if we hear pim from u ehn ...u will graduate to double punishment
parasites tongue we are living is not by force..
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollah123:
parasites tongue we are leaving you nuisance, is not by force na wa o.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Sammy07: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol, I don't know why I found this thread funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
parasites tongue we are leaving you nuisance, is not by force na wa o.
ahhhhhhh,OSU ma nigga u no dey go anywhere.

the food wey your forefathers cook,we go follow chop am together
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollah123:
ahhhhhhh,OSU ma nigga u no dey go anywhere.

the food wey your forefathers cook,we go follow chop am together
na by force grin we don't want again..skull miners we don't want you people
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by oyatz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Atiku2023 will solve the problems

SmartProf:
Very surprising. Plants should be built where there is proximity to the major raw materials, so why is the southeast not the proper location for this project? For whatever false justifications we get later, I hope the south is watching how to handle power whenever they clinch the slot of president. One southerner did clinch being president and without remarkable projects in the south, almost immediately began building Almajiri schools for northerners, and gave them so many juicy appointments just to appease the north for re-election support. Yet he was booted out to continue his second term and beyond in Otuoke
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
na by force grin we don't want again..skull miners we don't want you people
oga combak here Biko,we gather dey here nobody dey move

If anybody misbehave..... python skelewu
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollah123:
oga combak here Biko,we gather dey here nobody dey move

If anybody misbehave..... python skelewu
grin we are leaving,abi you people voted for buhari,enjoy him alone.Biafra loading tongue
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin we are leaving,abi you people voted for buhari,enjoy him alone.Biafra loading tongue
so who told u Atiku will b any better?

the problem with we Nigerians is that we don't apply common sense in our search for solution n we don't always think out of the box.

in our careless search for solutions we find explosion, there are many reasonable Nigerians that can give us d best but we ignore them because we believe their party don't have a structure n one thing about parties with structures is that they turn angels to kleptomania
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Jdbrasco2: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
And no body from d SS will cough. Now they will be regrating the one nigeria project

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
hollah123:
so who told u Atiku will b any better?

the problem with we Nigerians is that we don't apply common sense in our search for solution n we don't always think out of the box.

in our careless search for solutions we find explosion, there are many reasonable Nigerians that can give us d best but we ignore them because we believe their party don't have a structure n one thing about parties with structures is that they turn angels to kleptomania
but you people are planning to bring out tinubu,a man who has destroyed Lagos with his godfatherism.we have competent people but tribalism we always be a problem,we are too divided in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
but you people are planning to bring out tinubu,a man who has destroyed Lagos with his godfatherism.we have competent people but tribalism we always be a problem,we are too divided in Nigeria.
please answer this question with all honesty

have Tinubu ever come out to declare his presidential ambition?

y d noise about Tinubu for crying out loud?like seriously I am a yoruba boy n I don't like Tinubu but d way people are castigating him despite d fact that he haven't said anything is annoying n I beginning to like him(u people are indirectly buying sympathy for him n u don't know).the attack on his personality is too much
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by OruExpress: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
lol

Even if the Fed does it, it will be radically expense to refine and or sell from Kano. It would have to by barreled and shipped back to Lagos to export. They would then have to decide (buyers) if they want to by the $20 dollar south south barrel or the $20 dollar plus shipping and handling barrel from Kano.

As much as ethnic politics are a factor in Nigeria, you cannot out Nigeria the laws of nature and the laws of economics. This mentality is why Ajeokuta steel doesn't exist and all of the refineries in the north, till date, have never turned a profit. You cannot take a yam move it to the north, then drive it back south and expect to make a profit selling that same yam for the same price the people that didn't make your sojourn are selling it for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Deebwebb: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2020
hollah123:

y d noise about Tinubu for crying out loud?like seriously I am a yoruba boy n I don't like Tinubu but d way people are castigating him despite d fact that he haven't said anything is annoying n I beginning to like him(u people are indirectly buying sympathy for him n u don't know).the attack on his personality is too much
is Evans a herdsmen,what kind of statement was that he made.some igbo's stay in Lagos,if they tell you how that man have treated them just to please the Fulani's,I mean those one that have businesses in alaba,computer village,ladipo and the rest you will understand better.bro if you know politicians well,you will notice they announce their ambition through there boys..imagine a combo of peter obi/yemi osibanjo those guys will take this country far,but it can never be possible because of quota system of the Fulani's.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by XANDERBOY85: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
And no body from d SS will cough. Now they will be regrating the one nigeria project

They're having a serious case of stockholm-syndrome!
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by BravoDe: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2020
hollah123:

I had to tag you, you're very right. Most Yoruba hate tinubu for his hatred towards OBJ, but with the way these guys castigate him, they don't know they're buying sympathy for him. I was never a fan of tinubu/APC until these guys started turning it to a tribal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by leokid866: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Corporate2020:

Please what do you need pipelines for in areas where the gas is available? Pipelines are pipes that move crude oil and it's associated minerals to areas where they are not available. Regions that have crude oil and its associated minerals cannot finish consuming all the resources that is why the resources are transported to other regions.

For your reminder, there is a pipeline from Russia to the whole of Europe which supplies gas to the whole of Europe at a price. There is also the West African Gasline Project which is under construction to take gas from Nigeria to other West African countries. There is again the Trans-Sahara Gasline project to transport gas from Nigeria to East and North Africa. Stop talking like a confused illiterate.
I am really tired of these people, any small thing they are taking our oil.....they have not faced nddc since the year 2000, but will openly come online and shout they are stealing our oil and it is our money they are using, but if we check igr now they will be lacking.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by hollah123: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2020
BravoDe:

I had to tag you, you're very right. Most Yoruba hate tinubu for his hatred towards OBJ, but with the way these guys castigate him, they don't know they're buying sympathy for him. I was never a fan of tinubu/APC until these guys started turning it to a tribal stuff.
u get d point,I believe they can criticize him cos it's a public figure but don't make it a tribal thing.

those people have crossed the line of criticism n they have turned it to tribal hate n that's y Tinubu fans keep growing every day

I don't like Tinubu one bit n I don't believe in his policies despite people crediting him about Lagos n d likes but d way these people are hating him I have no choice than to queue behind him cos those hating him have bigger thieves in their tribe but they will always praise them n call out our own thief.

if u see Orji Uzor kalu,Peter Obi, Okorocha, Ekweremadu,abaribe as saint n u label Tinubu a thief then u are an hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / Enugu Re-run: No Policeman Or Soldier Snatched Ballot Box - Police / What Is The Role Of NURTW And RTEAN In Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.