Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano (5377 Views)

Buhari Building Rail Way To Niger Republic So As Not To Cut Off Cousins & Family / Guber Re-run: Buhari Building A Legacy Of Political Correctness-bmo / Photo: Aisha Buhari Building N1.45 Billion House In Yola - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Fariq: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2020
RTSC:

That is a lie.

The south east in Imo and abia are major gas producers.
Probably the largest in the country.

We are to talking gas here not oil.

All resources belongs to the Federal govt?
The same govt that did not include the east in their biggest borrowing ever?

Gas come from the oil not from dry land.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Fariq: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

So property of the FGN means Buhari can go to other region and steal the land for his region or state in kano and katsinaa?

Is dat wat Nigeria mean?

When Jonathan initiated the project, did you say this?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Fariq: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2020
OruExpress:
lol

Even if the Fed does it, it will be radically expense to refine and or sell from Kano. It would have to by barreled and shipped back to Lagos to export. They would then have to decide (buyers) if they want to by the $20 dollar south south barrel or the $20 dollar plus shipping and handling barrel from Kano.

As much as ethnic politics are a factor in Nigeria, you cannot out Nigeria the laws of nature and the laws of economics. This mentality is why Ajeokuta steel doesn't exist and all of the refineries in the north, till date, have never turned a profit. You cannot take a yam move it to the north, then drive it back south and expect to make a profit selling that same yam for the same price the people that didn't make your sojourn are selling it for.

Let me believe you are saying this without knowledge of what's happening. When crude oil is extracted there's is a pipe where smoke comes out, that emoji goes in to the sky as waste. That waste is the gas and can be used to generate electricity.

So instead of allowing it to waste away, it will channelled into the pipe and be utilized.

So all this grammar you're writting doesn't make any sense.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by pquaver(m): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

Just imagine, they will lay pipe from Kano to SE and SS just for Gas.

They have moved from oil to Gas because the money from oil fell.

That thing they are using the gas for in Kano should have been built near the location of the Gas.

There is no excuse to steal the Gas of the south to the NORTH.

All they do is steal, thinking we are fools.

My friend is the gas your father's own? Is it your papa that put it there? Is the gas going to be transported for free?? I hate it when would be literates talk like illiterates.. stop it joor.. Stop rubbishing us biko..
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by OruExpress: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Fariq:

Let me believe you are saying this without knowledge of what's happening. When crude oil is extracted there's is a pipe where smoke comes out, that emoji goes in to the sky as waste. That waste is the gas and can be used to generate electricity.

So instead of allowing it to waste away, it will channelled into the pipe and be utilized.

So all this grammar you're writting doesn't make any sense.

Upon all the gas going into Nigeria's air, how much electricity has been generated?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by rummmy: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2020
HarunaWest:

Who told you the gas is coming from East.. What nonsense do kids type on NL nowadays
no it is coming from sambisa
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Uchek(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2020
You hit the nail on the head
SmartProf:
Very surprising. Plants should be built where there is proximity to the major raw materials, so why is the southeast not the proper location for this project? For whatever false justifications we get later, I hope the south is watching how to handle power whenever they clinch the slot of president. One southerner did clinch being president and without remarkable projects in the south, almost immediately began building Almajiri schools for northerners, and gave them so many juicy appointments just to appease the north for re-election support. Yet he was booted out to continue his second term and beyond in Otuoke
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Uchek(m): 3:32am On Jun 30, 2020
See your selective amnesia and blissful ignorance in full display on social media You acrobarically jumped from Zik to Ojukwu - an interregnum of almost 25 years- without mentioning that Ojukwu fought a 30-month war to prevent Arewa hegemony at its embryonic stage while Yoruba under the Awolowos leadership fought against Ojukwu and to use your words ,sucked "Gowon's dick' to enthrone Hausa-Fulani domination of Nigeria.

JAMO84:
Azikiwe sold you to your Fulani slave masters. Ojukwu also sucked Shagari's d!ck after he returned from hiding. Don't ever in your life blame Yoruba for the calamities your ancestors brought upon you
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
we are going very soon.now close your eyes and imagine how the Fulani's will deal with you cowards when we leave... tongue

My guy, we are going nowhere.. All of us remain here grin
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:18am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

so East have taken Buhari to court over that loan.
we will surely get our own in court even after Buhari left office.

Which useless court gringringrin chest beating sha
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2020
hollah123:
the only thing that can make u go is to resurrect Azikiwe n tell him to turn back d hands of time to include referendum in d constitution, anything less than that....we go dey punish u anyhow as we like,n if we hear pim from u ehn ...u will graduate to double punishment

How I wish imhotep and lzaa can see this lovely post gringringringringrin

If we hear pim, na double punishment gringrin
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
parasites tongue we are leaving you nuisance, is not by force na wa o.

If we hear pim, double punishment gringringringrin
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:23am On Jun 30, 2020
hollah123:
ahhhhhhh,OSU ma nigga u no dey go anywhere.

the food wey your forefathers cook,we go follow chop am together

Imhotep lzaa see wonderful post oo gringrin

Azikwe Don cool garri and egusi for us,, we must finish it grin
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:25am On Jun 30, 2020
hollah123:
oga combak here Biko,we gather dey here nobody dey move

If anybody misbehave..... python skelewu

gringrin

Imhotep lzaa, have u guys ever heard of python skelewu gringringringringrin

Deebwebb.av u dance python skelewu b4?? grin
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
is Evans a herdsmen,what kind of statement was that he made.some igbo's stay in Lagos,if they tell you how that man have treated them just to please the Fulani's,I mean those one that have businesses in alaba,computer village,ladipo and the rest you will understand better.bro if you know politicians well,you will notice they announce their ambition through there boys..imagine a combo of peter obi/yemi osibanjo those guys will take this country far,but it can never be possible because of quota system of the Fulani's.

Ok.. Don't worry...after yoruba win the 2023 election, we will consider Hausa igbo in 2031.igbo for vp oooo. Not president.... My, is that okay.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Uchek:
See your selective amnesia. You jumped from Zik to Ojukwu without mentioning Ojukwu fought a 30-month war to stop Arewa hegemony
while Yorubas fought against Ojukwu to enthrone Hausa-Fulani domination of Nigeria.

Yes he fought a 30 months war and still came back to do rally for shagari.. The same tribe he fought, he still campaign for them..

Left 3 million people to be used as suya....

Yes, since then, igbos have voted 9 Fulanis in the past elections when it was the same people that massacre them....

Who are the backstabbers. The Igbo race or ojukwu
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by cjrane: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

The gas is coming from the SS and SE to Kogi.

All this cannot continue, not in this day and age.

Wat they are doing is criminal.

It is stealing and it will not stand.

They know you might want to blow up the pipeline. That is why they buried it deep in the River Niger until Ajaokuta where it can resurface and run on land to Kaduna and Kano.

But, there are so many ways to skin a cat. Since its gas, its highly combustible and therefore burnable if you know how to .....
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2020
cjrane:

They know you might want to blow up the pipeline. That is why they buried it deep in the River Niger until Ajaokuta where it can resurface and run on land to Kaduna and Kano.

But, there are so many ways to skin a cat. Since its gas, its highly combustible and therefore burnable if you know how to .....

No doubt the British are involved, because i doubt the herdsmen can think of all that.

Wateva their plan, we must make sure not one drop of gas leaves the SS.SE for the North.

That is stealing, in broad daylight, in this day and age.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2020
cjrane:

Found this map of the gas route.

The Trans-Saharan gas pipeline (also known as NIGAL pipeline and Trans-African gas pipeline) is a planned natural gas pipeline from Nigeria to Algeria. It is seen as an opportunity to diversify the European Union's gas supplies.

Clearly, Ajaokuta is a gas project not steel.

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by Uchek(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Seeiously you think Yoruba will win 2023 Presidency

DenreleDave:

Ok.. Don't worry...after yoruba win the 2023 election, we will consider Hausa igbo in 2031.igbo for vp oooo. Not president.... My, is that okay.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by DenreleDave(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Uchek:
Seeiously you think Yoruba will win 2023 Presidency

I don't think so, I know so

PDP igbo

APC yoruba

Both VP shud Be. Northerners

Let's see who will win
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by orisa37: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2020
To IPOB, OHANEZE, AFENIFERE ETC.

BUHARI WON'T RESTRUCTURE BUT WILL RETRACT THE RESOURCES OF THE SE, SS ETCETERA TO THE NORTH WITH WRECKLESS ORDERS.

From Orunto27
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by obailala(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:
I AM YET TO COME ACROSS A MORE FOOLISH PERSON THAN A SOUTHERNER (ODUDUWA & BIAFRA) CHAMPIONING THE UNITY OF ONE NIGGER-AREA

-Even more dumb are the literate dummies that say they are Nigger Delta the ‘Our Oyel’ brigade, South South, Bendel, Mid-West, South-East and goodness knows what other nonsensical name their masters from the Sahel will give them to bear tomorrow.

As these morons are busy dividing themselves with their useless slave names. The Fulani ‘PRESIDENCY’ supported by their terror group Miyetti we gather will on Wednesday- day after tomorrow, flag off their AKK gas pipeline which will cost the ZOO $2.8 billion. Mind you all this money came from Biafraland by virtue of our resources the British stole with the active connivance of their Fulani lapdogs and Oduduwa treachery.

We understand AKK stands for Ajeokuta, Kaduna, Kano.

The sole aim of the gas pipeline is to transfer gas from Biafraland to the terror breeding supporter of APC Sharia territories in a bid to industrialize the north and from there export the gas to other Islamic North African countries.

But here is the issue, the entire Biafraland including the retards that call themselves Nigger Delta, South East and South South have no industrial gas pipeline that will aide industrialization but they are the ones that produce the gas. They drink from the same pool of dirty water they go to toilet in.

Igboland has the biggest gas reserves in the whole of Africa in Ohaji/Egbema/Ugwuta axis. Dangote has been busy purchasing choice acres of gas rich lands with the help of Fulani Supreme Court Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Oduduwa are also benefitting from the enslavement of Biafraland because they too are getting their own gas pipeline from Igboland to the Ogun and Lagos area, to help provide steady electricity for companies there. This is why they want One Nigger-area by all means not because they love you but because of their parasitic tendencies. They are all hypocrites. Now you know why you head to the north or west once you graduate.

According to Okenyi Kenechi, “few months ago, Governor Wike dredged the Iwofe River to allow NLNG gas vessels to deck there. Before that, NLNG gas vessels take gas from Bonny to Lagos where gas is hauled in trucks back to Port Harcourt and other parts of the region. That's why cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than in Port Harcourt.” Yes you heard him right, cooking gas is cheaper in Lagos than anywhere in Biafraland. When Yoruba tells you about one Nigger-area now you know why.

Kenechi went on to say “you see, when I see young people from South East and South South insulting themselves over Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, I laugh and shake my head. You people are living in the dark. The rest of the country are playing okoso with your futures.”

“Keep shouting APC and PDP while your region is roundly underdeveloped.”

When will our people learn to reason. by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Gas that has been burnt away for the last 60 years, and that is still been burnt away in the form of flares. Now the lacking infrasfructure (pipeline) is about to be built to convert that wasted gas to resources, possibly boosting govt revenues by over $5bn annually and also eliminating flares and the attendant environmental damage, but some good for nothing imbeciles think this is a bad move because they heard the word 'Kano'. Ignorance and hatred just has to be the worst pandemic on the face of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by obailala(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

The gas is coming from the SS and SE to Kogi.

All this cannot continue, not in this day and age.

Wat they are doing is criminal.

It is stealing and it will not stand.
Ignirance is a disease really. Do you know that gas is currently being burnt away as flares? And this has been the case for the past 60 or so years.
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2020
obailala:
Ignirance is a disease really. Do you know that gas is currently being burnt away as flares? And this has been the case for the past 60 or so years.
obailala:
Gas that has been burnt away for the last 60 years, and that is still been burnt away in the form of flares. Now the lacking infrasfructure (pipeline) is about to be built to convert that wasted gas to resources, possibly boosting govt revenues by over $5bn annually and also eliminating flares and the attendant environmental damage, but some good for nothing imbeciles think this is a bad move because they heard the word 'Kano'. Ignorance and hatred just has to be the worst pandemic on the face of the earth.

Let me ask you, the money used to build the needed infrastructure, is it their money?

The money still belongs to the oil-producing region.

Wat gives a Northerner right to come and move resources from the SS.SE to Kano?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by obailala(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

Let me ask you, the money used to build the needed infrastructure, is it their money?

The money still belongs to the oil-producing region.

Wat gives a Northerner right to come and move resources from the SS.SE to Kano?
Is the north not a part of Nigeria?... Kindly tell me what is wrong if gas pipelines are extended to the notth?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
obailala:

Is the north not a part of Nigeria?... Kindly tell me what is wrong if gas pipelines are extended to the notth?

So Nigeria is the excuse for going to steal people land in far way SS.SE, all the way from Kano and Katsina?

Is dat wat Nigeria is?
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by obailala(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

So Nigeria is the excuse for going to steal people land in far way SS.SE, all the way from Kano and Katsina?

Is dat wat Nigeria is?
So with all the things you've read about the development of gas infrastructure across Nigeria, the onky thing you could comprehend from it is that North wants to steal land from SE and SS and send it to Kano?

I even thought I was conversing with a reasonable person. Bye!
Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
obailala:
So with all the things you've read about the development of gas infrastructure across Nigeria, the onky thing you could comprehend from it is that North wants to steal land from SE and SS and send it to Kano?

I even thought I was conversing with a reasonable person. Bye!

Listen, we in SS.SE are not fools.

The reasonn why Buhari feels he can appoint only Northerners into NNPC BOARD is because they think we are fools.

Now, he has hurriedly run to build pipeline to move our Land resources to Kano, without due consultation or consent.

This is stealing.

Besides, y spend 3 billion, to move our gas to Kano, abandoning the $16b epz gas project in escravos in delta state that was started by goodluck?

Is our land now for the benefit of the North and detriment of the South

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by legitnow: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Very soon they will post pictures of their children driving Bugatti and Rolls Royce, whilst our people have poluted water and no farm land.

Even the air they breathe is polluted.

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by nokatakata: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
there is no need for too much talk. The pipelines are not going to be transparent. The SS can stop the flow at any time they wish. Just one bomb don do. bomb the useless pipeline and let's see how it will flow to the north. How can anybody with a functioning brain be wasting so much money laying pipelines from a region that produces oil/gas to another region that is being ravaged by all manner of seld made insecurities and has absolutely nothing to do with oil and gas. If they are deceiving themselves thinking they are preparing for restructuring or break up by this silly action, they are joking, All those pipelines will be nothing but waste at the end.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano by obailala(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
legitnow:

Listen, we in SS.SE are not fools.

The reasonn why Buhari feels he can appoint only Northerners into NNPC BOARD is because they think we are fools.

Now, he has hurriedly run to build pipeline to move our Land resources to Kano, without due consultation or consent.

This is stealing.

Besides, y spend 3 billion, to move our gas to Kano, abandoning the $16b epz gas project in escravos in delta state that was started by goodluck?

Is our land now for the benefit of the North and detriment of the South
legitnow:

Is dat wat Nigeria is?

Do you have a problem if the Nigerian government boosts its revenue by selling the gas which is currently being burnt away? And what in God's green earth do you mean by stealing land? what has land got to do with gas? abi you don drink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / VIDEO: SEE MADNESS! IPOB'S NELLY OFOEGBU SAYS THEY ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT IDUU!!! / Fuel Subsidy Update: Impasse Would Soon Be Resolved – Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.