Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (61436 Views)

Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas / Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / Nyesom Wike Has Announced Partial Lockdown Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by inoki247: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lockdown Part 2
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by nuel101(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oo
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by EyezofGod120: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by ofiko123(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Don't they know that this lockdown is not helping matters..

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by PS712: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Any lockdown that is not the entire city or town will amount to exercise in futility. People will keep using different routes to cross.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by mycar: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Xisnin(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Any kind of lockdown now is a senseless strategy.
The ship has sailed already.
There is nothing the government can do to stop the virus.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Black052(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
It is a good development in the right direction whatever that will keep the students out of harms way is a welcome idea by me good job PTF
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Worldbest281: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
God is able
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Wettoid123: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
anything to stop d spread is welcomed!
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by neurowale001(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Do you reside in ilorin??
Do you have a car � for sale??

If yes, contact me and have a good sale. ..

Check signature for number
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lockdown AMAC. Lool.. Abuja people we are in for another round.
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
How possible is this?
This people are not serious

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by nosaobaseki(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
VirginFinder:
It will flop just like other restrictions have! embarassed

Thank God the death rate has been low. I think that is what matters most.

Nearly all the confirmed cases will recover with little or no treatment.

At least we still have some good news amidst the roller coaster of the pandemic
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by dederocs(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
These people no get work, government of hypocrisy, people are dying from bandits, hunger, and other vices and diseases, leave us alone to work and chop...nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by SirWarlock: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Another flop angry. So they had this data and did nothing about it for one month sad.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
adelove1914:
They should go and lockdown their family members.. Nonesense

Mehn! I can really feel your pain grin
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by AdaoraNK(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
If that is the case, they shouldn't have announced it yet, before majority of people living in those local governments will escape overnight.

FG should be proactive and take responsibility of all the persons and families in the affected LGAs. This will make them stay put for at least 2 weeks while massive tests and isolation of infected persons should commence immediately.

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Ibhamzah17: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
People on the LGA will begin japaing
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by bluefilm: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lorazepam:
What theee...
Make I sharply comot for this place before I get locked down biko

Abeg wait for me, make we comot together...

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lorazepam:
What theee... Make I sharply comot for this place before I get locked down biko
come to my place

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by seborrhic: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
VirginFinder:
It will flop just like other restrictions have! embarassed

Thank God the death rate has been low. I think that is what matters most.

Nearly all the confirmed cases will recover with little or no treatment.
Naked truth and fact.
I maintain that many Nigerians have Covid 19,but are recovering without being aware they have it and while going about their daily activities.
So the painful truth is that the number of positive tested cases would continue increasing and even if they like they lockdown from now till end of this year,the numbers won't decrease in Nigeria because we are sadly a communal society,dictated by the circumstances of our society and high poverty index.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Akano5(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
I will just relocate to my nearest locat government then..!! before you lock me down

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Opperwezen(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoManU:
these people should just do what Turkey did which was to only lockdown the elderlies and allow the young vibrant population works, covid 19 has clearly shown that it is 95% disease of the aged not really for young people
Are you for real?

This would not work, because the young ones would infect the elderly ones who are at home.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by seborrhic: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoManU:
these people should just do what Turkey did which was to only lockdown the elderlies and allow the young vibrant population works, covid 19 has clearly shown that it is 95% disease of the aged not really for young people
Even the fatality in the elderly are those with pre existing health challenges.
It's uncommon for even an elderly person in good health prior to contracting the disease to die.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Obamaofusa: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
HeadNigga:
Open up everywhere and be strict on people so we all wear masks. An agbero in mushin can't be locked down when he can run to ojuelegba (surulere) and run things with his folks under the bridge.
grin
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by DAYOODS(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lorazepam:
What theee...
Make I sharply comot for this place before I get locked down biko

Funny Lady.
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by OmoManU: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
seborrhic:

Even the fatality in the elderly are those with pre existing health challenges.
It's uncommon for even an elderly person in good health prior to contracting the disease to die.

not that the youngies should be irresponsible about it too but collapsing the economy again won't just make sense.
Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
zeus2412:

come to my place
Ashawo kobokobo leave person pikin alone grin

Re: FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas by Creamz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lock the LGA's down. China is doing the same and did the same when they were certified free for some time. Now they have got 12 cases and they locked down 400,000 people. I think completely locking down the LGA's will be good for us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.