Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages (28052 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by DexterousOne(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Boko haram have really ridiculed Nigeria army

Make them look weak in my eyes...Only showoff where unarmed civilians are

The Nigerian army is being undermined

And Boko Haram has turned to business.

Buhari is not serious about ending Boko Haram.
Neither are some elements up north.

They know what to do when they are ready

Part of what to do is to SACK Buratai

And retire a lot of the dead wood up there.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why is Defence headquarters (DHQ) keeping quiet. They only make noise when they kill one or two Boko Haram members. Since it's been long we heard from DHQ then it implies we are not winning the war.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Openbusiness: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
captianfreeman:
Naija army , official Bokoharam arms supplier.
Loud it sir. You really know the game. Chad troops seized their major armory, but 9ja have started re-arming them again stylishly through the back door. I just pity the 9ja soldiers been sacrificed and murdered by those who have turned the war to a business center. There's nothing as evil as soldiers being betrayed on the front lines by the same government they are fighting for. If not for internal betrayal, are they telling me that the same army that won countless awards and defeated countless rebels in ecomog wars and many peacekeeping operations under military regime that didn't spend up to 1/1000th of the budget this civilian govt are spending, the same army can't end Boko Haram in over 15 years? They have turned the North East to a War Theatre Business Center

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Horlaryinkha(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
cry[color=#990000][/color]where is ......BURATAI

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Arysexy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
They deceived zoneBs that Buhari is a retired soldier, that he will lead d war against Boko. How far na?

This APC scam govt is a huge joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Judolisco(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
They will arrest them, then release them again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Murketeer: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
RaptorX:
How come this terrorists are able to kill Nigerian soldiers so easily without any resistance. Nigera does not have an army because if they are having this much problem with a rag tag insurgent group what if a sovereign nation invades Nigeria.
It appears you don't understand this boko haram war ...the Nigerian military is filled with Boko haram apologists ,alot of saboteurs are in the army ...it's totally different from A two country conflict

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Jabioro: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you call me on the same matter I will not answer you,for how long,,,we have several times discussed this matters over and over again..Lala kept or the same thing keep repeating itself..I am gonna sack someone tonight,if didn't sack him I am gonna get you sack.. Enough!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Thetruthalways: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Horlaryinkha:
RIP to the dead...you die for Nigeria...u die worthlessly cool
Thats your useless thought...
You are there behind your keyboard typing rubbish...if you can't say something nice, at least stfu.
Soldiers are there fighting this war stoping BH from enetering the cities killing us like before.
You have forgotten how BH attacked cities like Kano and even Abuja...in the city not villages...
At least they don't attack civilians like b4...the are attacking soldiers more, we should still bother about these soldiers, they are human and have families too...
They paid the price with their lives....
They never died worthlessly
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

When Boko Haram made buhari their spoke person u didn't find that suspicious.

Abi the amnesty they are giving to repentant Boko Haram, u didn't find that one suspicious.

Sorry I'm not interested in your Buhari or politics. I care less about both topics. Just stating my views
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Horlaryinkha(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
who else notice this when bokoharam attack our soldiers Sahara reports will be the one to disclose the story but when our army now kill bokoharam then the Nigerian army headquarters and league of buratais will be d one to break out the news...SMHtwice only.. RIP to the soldier man
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by patrickcollins: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
After they committed atrocities, killed Nigeria Soldiers in their numbers thereby making their wives widows. When they are caught, Federal Government releases them back to the society in the name of repentant whatever spit.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nairalandmonika: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Someone7:

Sorry I'm not interested in your Buhari or politics. I care less about both topics. Just stating my views
Ok, but when start your views don't be bias

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Murketeer: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

The Nigerian army is being undermined

And Boko Haram has turned to business.

Buhari is not serious about ending Boko Haram.
Neither are some elements up north.

They know what to do when they are ready

Part of what to do is to SACK Buratai

And retire a lot of the dead wood up there.

If they want the war to end ...let them remove every fulani or Muslim soilder from the forefront and use only southern soilders who are majoyly Christians ...and in only a few months...it will come to an end ....If u can remember the days of Ihejirika ...that was exactly what he did and the Nigerian military pummelled boko haram ,they were dieing like flies ...the Northerners had to start making statements like...a fight against boko haram is a fight against the North

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chachangi:

Are you saying they are Boko Haram apologists like our Government giving Boko Haram amnesty?

I believe the job of the press is to fish out information wherever it is and make it known to the public.

I'll leave it to you say who is the apologist or who isn't. There's a lot of interests at play here.
I'm just saying Sahara Reporters releasing such information (including videos of Boko Haram executions of military and aid workers)
From what I deduce they have an agenda and I'm 100% sure it's not searching out the truth and reporting to public
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Horlaryinkha(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jabioro:
If you call me on the same matter I will not answer you,for how long,,,we have several times discussed this matters over and over again..Lala kept or the same thing keep repeating itself..I am gonna sack someone tonight,if didn't sack him I am gonna get you sack.. Enough!!!
when you smoke Asaba weed grin
Jabioro:
when you smoke Asaba weed
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by morris477(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
I hope Bubu is hearing this
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ok, but when start your views don't be bias

I think and use my brain to make deductions. Nothing biased about that. You should try it too grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by DexterousOne(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Murketeer:

If they want the war to end ...let them remove every fulani or Muslim soilder from the forefront and use only southern soilders who are majoyly Christians ...and in only a few months...it will come to an end ....If u can remember the days of Ihejirika ...that was exactly what he did and the Nigerian military pummelled boko haram ,they were dieing like flies ...the Northerners had to start making statements like...a fight against boko haram is a fight against the North
That is interesting

Without a major overhaul of the military architecture

No change is expected

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Horlaryinkha(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Murketeer:

you have a bad view on this matter
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by KimVenom(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good

Our soldiers should keep up the fight
We are winning this war

Putting an end to terrorism is always an uphill task because terrorist themselves are like hydra when you cut off their head then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Have some balls. If you die for Nigeria you die as a real niggarrr not some pussy asss niggarrr

Brother na automatic kalashnikov still be the best assault rifle for war zone just that we nor dey upgrade our own Kalashnikov for Nigeria... Probably we still dey use version 47 when most countries dey use the 15k and 74

AK is for defence not a proper assault rifle it just that it's reliable unlike the M16 which jam and can't withstand tedious conditions compared to the AK.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by willybaby(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good

Our soldiers should keep up the fight
We are winning this war

Putting an end to terrorism is always an uphill task because terrorist themselves are like hydra when you cut off their head then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Have some balls. If you die for Nigeria you die as a real niggarrr not some pussy asss niggarrr

Brother na automatic kalashnikov still be the best assault rifle for war zone just that we nor dey upgrade our own Kalashnikov for Nigeria... Probably we still dey use version 47 when most countries dey use the 15k and 74
much respect Sir wisely spoken
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Akhirastriver(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Buhari will be shocked to see this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Lawalemi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
What a reason the masses turned against GEJ. God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Jimi24: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sahara Liars, so Boko Haram attacked, killed soldiers and stole weapons NOT "tried to sneak in, lost firefights, suffered casualties and ran away"
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is a lie. Shekau is crying begging to surrender.

It is gallant soldiers that is decimating them.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Jimi24: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sahara Liars, so Boko Haram attacked, killed soldiers and stole weapons NOT "tried to sneak in, lost firefights, suffered casualties and ran away".
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Chochovini: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Okiemute101:
Where is our president on this matter?
. WHEREEVER He might be now he would be shocked!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by West2019(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmm another attack again
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Jabioro: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Horlaryinkha:
when you smoke Asaba weed grin when you smoke Asaba weed
I have told you,go and put house in order.. otherwise you'll get sacked ,it will surprise you..I no smoke weed..if you know you know..you might have considered my words to be weird..... Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / Police Shoot Protesters In Rivers During Peaceful Procession / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.