Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages (28194 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where are the pics?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Chachangi: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Someone7:

I'll leave it to you say who is the apologist or who isn't. There's a lot of interests at play here.
I'm just saying Sahara Reporters releasing such information (including videos of Boko Haram executions of military and aid workers)
From what I deduce they have an agenda and I'm 100% sure it's not searching out the truth and reporting to public

So you prefer to judge someone’s intentions (which you have no access to unless revealed to you by God) when their actions are right while you leave someone whose actions are glaringly wrong

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Austeeenxx: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
The country don even cast.

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chachangi:

So you prefer to judge someone’s intentions (which you have no access to unless revealed to you by God) when their actions are right while you leave someone whose actions are glaringly wrong

Oga I'm not judging any intentions. I'm only saying what I have observed over a long time. You can go ahead and criticize anyone who's actions are glaringly wrong. I must not jump on your bandwagon. I have my own views you have yours. I express them when I feel like and not when prompted... Life is simple grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by blackboy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
I seriously dont know when would be the right time to retire Buratia?

Over 35 years in service and stopping others promotion but most importantly he has failed in the fight against a rag tag armed group
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please someone should help me out. Don't laugh o I just want to know if it's possible for the military to on strike so that government can do something about these killings?. Even those ones guarding politicians, can't they just wake up one day organise themselves and stage a seat at home protest so that those people will know what's like to go without security?
I just hope this was possible.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
The same group that was brought to their knees by Niger Republic and they never bordered them again.

What's happening in Nigeria's case?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Mayng01(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
When the head is bad what do you get from the body? The lance copral had spoken. Baba daura should sack all service chiefs & reform the military.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Johnsown1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
I bet they killed more than that
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chochovini:
. WHEREEVER He might be now he would be shocked!
His adrenaline level is too low he can't even absurb the shock again. They won't tell him this news till they boast his adrenaline. Cos he might explode. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by isaacsegun(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigerian Army should just surrender to Boko Haram to save theirselves of all these unnecessary death.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Charly68: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Shekau is pathological liar
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Mescana22(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
For Bleep sake do we have air force in this country? Why would BH be attacking a whole village or military base and the won’t call in for air back ups? Why must our soldiers always have to repel repel and repel, can’t we cordinate attack and take the fight to them as other countries do. Wtf is wrong with this country?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by joinnow: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tom and Jerry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Grateful02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Boko Haram trending lately. I thought we were told their body language is that of surrender?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by vislabraye(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good

Our soldiers should keep up the fight
We are winning this war

Putting an end to terrorism is always an uphill task because terrorist themselves are like hydra when you cut off their head then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Have some balls. If you die for Nigeria you die as a real niggarrr not some pussy asss niggarrr

Brother na automatic kalashnikov still be the best assault rifle for war zone just that we nor dey upgrade our own Kalashnikov for Nigeria... Probably we still dey use version 47 when most countries dey use the 15k and 74

Is it not the same Bokoharam that soldiers from Niger dealt with and freed our soldiers?
If our government is sincere and want to wipe BH, they will do so within 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by dalass(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
This na the same Boko Haram that has been Technically defeated
This same people wey wan surrender o

But dem still dey drop hits back to back
God Punish Devil

Surrender for where? When this insurgency is their cash cow that the ogas are chopping from?

Poor fathers, sons and brothers dying like fowls due to inadequate fighting weapons!

And when they complain, they are arrested! Who does that? Naija military chiefs and government arm responsible will their reap reward abundantly God willing! Wicked people undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Ningi2020(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
ITS ALL LIES, ALL THESE NEVER HAPPENED... Between Bosso and Mallam fatori there re no inhabitants leaving their, its only the military men and the are very gallant.. Stop posting lies
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by dalass(f): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
isaacsegun:
Nigerian Army should just surrender to Boko Haram to save theirselves of all these unnecessary death.

Wow ... Like seriously?shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chochovini:
. WHEREEVER He might be now he would be shocked!

Yes. Really shocked and surprised too! shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by dalass(f): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Okiemute101:
Where is our president on this matter?

You mean General Muhammadu Buhari

Has he ever been bothered about Nigerian civilians dying? Not to talk of soldiers..... He must have been incompetent as a soldier in his heydays. It shows in his poor handling of this insecurity...

He called them bandits. We know they are his Fulani brothers unleashing mayhem as they've been doing for centuries. It was their way of entering and taking over territories since UsmanDan Fodio days

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

Surrender for where? When this insurgency is their cash cow that the ogas are chopping from?

Poor fathers, sons and brothers dying like fowls due to inadequate fighting weapons!

And when they complain, they are arrested! Who does that? Naija military chiefs and government arm responsible will their reap reward abundantly God willing! Wicked people undecided

Amen o....FG dey play politics with the matter
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by earnit2: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
ye
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by namdo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
We are now into 11 years of blood shed. May the creator of the heavens and the earth help this Nigeria as it seems we have failed ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good

Our soldiers should keep up the fight
We are winning this war

Putting an end to terrorism is always an uphill task because terrorist themselves are like hydra when you cut off their head then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Have some balls. If you die for Nigeria you die as a real niggarrr not some pussy asss niggarrr

Brother na automatic kalashnikov still be the best assault rifle for war zone just that we nor dey upgrade our own Kalashnikov for Nigeria... Probably we still dey use version 47 when most countries dey use the 15k and 74
I beseech thee,wake up from thine slumber,I know you tryna be patriotic,Patriotism doesn't accord blindness and sentimentality infact it's the opposite.
every true patriots must know the reality of his/her nation,right now Nigeria isn't worth dying for....no matter how you see it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 01, 2020
I am a non-Nigerian, first of all I am sorry for your losses, R.I.P warriors, second, how good is the Nigerian army? Do you have regular uniforms and all have the same guns and do you have good training? Or the Nigerian army is not so good?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by osusuallstars: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2020
All the weapons Chadian army seized from them, they will get it back fro Nigerian army

Shame

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by buzorcharles(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
After that Lance corporal video and nothing was done by the maas, I gave up on Nigeria. Useless country wit useless and failed citizens
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Infinixs5: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2020
ogododo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/29/boko-haram-terrorists-kill-six-nigerian-soldiers-fresh-attack-borno-villages

when the said sildiers speak they arrested him;
when Nigerias protest and speak up;theh arrest them..
I simply which PMB will reign for another 8 years..?All hail PMB.
Pls position well to be killed
Re: Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages by Infinixs5: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Harmlesspill:
Kudos to our darling daddy President Gen.Muhammadu Buhari for keeping the ship sailing,,,,, very soon we will get there.

[/quote]

when the said sildiers speak they arrested him;
when Nigerias protest and speak up;theh arrest them..
I simply which PMB will reign for another 8 years..?All hail PMB.
Pls position well to be killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / Zulum Hails UAE For Convicting Boko Haram Sponsors, Messages Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.