Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? (27014 Views)

How To Prepare For A Job Right After School / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
oyekan1997:

I completely understand bro

Truth is that I'm not the business kinda person but myself together with some of colleagues are already preparing for life after service. Thanks for the advice bro, I sincerely appreciate
you are welcome... goodluck..
I never see am Sha... I will let you know once I get it
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by bunbazh27(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
Fasting and prayers although it hasn't worked for me

You funny o
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by mufadem2012: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Any job with small salary accept it, experience is counting and will be useful for future application
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
You can start a small scalle business using mobile phone. Dial *737# to sell Airtime and earn bonuses. You can also help people pay for electricity.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Abcruz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Learn programming and you will be hand picking job before finishing nysc

You can try out data science too, IT is your surest bet unless you studied medicine in school

The greatest impact of Technology that is yet to be realized lies in healthcare, so medical students are not exempted from learning the global trend cos sooner or latter doctors who incorporate Tech into clinical practise will replace those who don't.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Divay22(f): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:
With the situation of the Nigerian economy and unemployment rate, people are still seeking of how to get job.

You can easily raise 50k from you allowance and venture into something that can fetch you like 1,500 t0 2,000 daily. Just think out-of-the box.
What business do you think one can do that would fetch him/her that 1,500 to 2k please
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by BoboKush(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
pauladonis:

I'm a noob when it comes to bitcoin... I only know how to buy and sell.

I make money from it by partnering with a company that trades with it.
Check my signature if want to know more.

Ok.... Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Divay22:

What business do you think one can do that would fetch him/her that 1,500 to 2k please
buying and selling hot satchet drinks in a bulk. go to junction which is far from your residence to sell it there. I swear you will make profit times 2 the money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
oyekan1997:

Okay thanks brother

Use the small change to buy burger, no vex say e small. Do stay safe brother man!
I didn't see anything bro
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by noisy45(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokoboy4life:

Congratulation, I want to ask whether you paid for your federal government job, if so kindly link me with appropriate person. Thanks.

I didn't pay for the job and I made no connection I went for interview after which i only donated some office accessories I bought with money to the agency and I was called to resume work

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by noisy45(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

Hello. Can I email you as well? I'd be through with my service this year

ok u can do that
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by noisy45(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Archangel20:
Can I have your email address?

email me directly from nairaland
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Galloman(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice post I wish to learn from this

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Divay22(f): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
francesco01:

buying and selling hot satchet drinks in a bulk. go to junction which is far from your residence to sell it there. I swear you will make profit times 2 the money
Is that what you're currently doing?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Brunicekid(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2020
NYSC AFTER LIFE VERY SACROSANCT.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:54am On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bad guy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by yassjib: 2:42am On Jul 02, 2020
hustle to get 1.5m in your savings account then buy a job

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by millionboi(m): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2020
kamtrix:
Hello everyone, I'm wondering, what is the best process for an NYSC Corper to secure an accommodation immediately after Nysc without having to struggle with jumping from one desperate interview to another?

Comments and experiences are very welcomed please.

Also, kindly I want to discourage much talks of starting a business, that's not what this thread is about. Thank you.
to start small,even if is npower
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by millionboi(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2020
noisy45:

I didn't pay for the job and I made no connection I went for interview after which i only donated some office accessories I bought with money to the agency and I was called to resume work
is still dsame thing,bribe
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by kokoboy4life(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2020
noisy45:

Wow that’s good, you are so lucky I wish you well on your new life path, I do hope to get some thing like this soon. Currently working in a private firm head by one person and this is not what I want for myself.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by AdaoraNK(f): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Ourkitchenpalm:
Where is the Job?

Even if it's N50,000 you were able to save, just look for a problem you can solve. That settles it. You'll start receiving calls from millionaires for more.

And when you have built trust per time...forget it...they will wilfully surrender their hard earned money to you for more and more and more.

This is my humble opinion and it's subject to disapproval.

Thank you

Very good suggestion
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Prisi12345(f): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

I'm a sister though. If you see food eat. Fasting does nothing.

We will be fine las las grin grin
dear fast do work.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Adelk: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Learn the 21st century skills.....that are very lucrative then join linkedin and let people know what ya doing

Forex(trading in the financial market)
Crypto and other exchange
Digital marketing
UI uUX Dev
Software, web and app Dev
Social media influencer or skit production
(See tahooma, lasisi Elenu, broda shaggi)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by noisy45(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
kokoboy4life:

Wow that’s good, you are so lucky I wish you well on your new life path, I do hope to get some thing like this soon. Currently working in a private firm head by one person and this is not what I want for myself.

Thanks brotherly
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by noisy45(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
millionboi:
is still dsame thing,bribe

Head dey pain u. Mumu man save up some money buy things and donate to get that job like my.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Ajibade123(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Jarus:
You may find these articles & Q&As helpful:

What to do at school: https://www.jarushub.com/undergraduates-6-things-you-should-be-doing-in-school-to-aid-your-post-school-job-hunting/

What to do pre-NYSC: https://www.jarushub.com/tips-to-making-good-use-of-pre-nysc-period/

What to do during NYSC: https://www.jarushub.com/prospective-nysc-corps-members-10-things-should-do-during-your-service-year/

What to do post-NSYC: https://www.jarushub.com/a-corpers-post-nysc-job-fears/

Becoming too long after NYSC? http://www.jarushub.com/getting-job-after-nysc-how-long-is-too-long/
bro how did you managed to Share these links because it seems the bot deletes links and bans the user that shares it
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
food no dey. Money no dey. Garri no dey.... This life hard no be small. Even if I no wann fast, do I have an option
hahahahha mad man. Lol. I just dey laugh anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2020
noisy45:

For a federal job, you need connection, connection and connection since 2017 I finished NYSC I just got my federal job last month.
nawao. Last month? Help me too pls get connection. I'm still jobless.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

How. I have 200k I don't know wat to do
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Gab25:
Earn 5000 weekly for chatting, posting and commenting chat up 080 842 268 95
I'll send a message bro. It's not funny
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
big thanks bro. I have not seen it but I want to thank you in good faith for extending a helping hand to me...

The mistake I made during my NYSC was that I didn't save for to start a business from my NYSC stipend. It wasn't actually a mistake tho because I had alot of people to cater for with my 19,800... I hope you have a business in view brother..life is hard after NYSC.
Thank you so much
bro more than hard.. It's crazy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? by Kokoboss: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Prisi12345:
dear fast do work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job / What To Do With A Degree In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.