Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test (9907 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by EdiskyHarry: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Nice One,
God bless gov wike
God bless rivers state
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless the United States of Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by ojaysam25(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2020
I am beginning to see this covid19 like a scam....
Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by K4daniel: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Baba think say na by that...seriosly, I believe this thing is on air and regardless of medical precautions what will be wil be..just do your best and pray to God..if you clean up your employees, what about all the meetings You are having and moving about monitoring people, demolishing hotels, family habitation and many contacts you wouldn't think of.

Seriously, na God fit save person..see Psquare home so clean and late Ajumobi mansion all are abiding to the safety standards yet uncle coro enter. I still believe it's an air borne thing just eat well and do exercise, pray, forsake sins, and eat garlic, ginger, vegetables and you will be Fine. My opinion.
Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls order all other citizens to go for the test even if it's in phases cos all lives matter. I suspect this directive is to safeguard the governor, his deputy and other big shots in govt house. However, the governor should know that such test has to be routinely conducted, cos a government house staff who tests negative to the virus today, does not confer immunity to such staff from being infected with the virus should there be subsequent exposure

He should order all citizens??! Do you know the cost implication of testing millions of people??!... You think it hasn't crossed the minds of these greedy governors.

Even if the funds or materials were provided today, Wike and others would rather divert them than do the needful!!!
Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by Astrologyfact: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2020
dynicks:
we don hear u naw....Mr Nostradamus!...as say na u wan increase the spread in the state!...

Infact; u now seen as a prime suspect!...

Wey all these sars dem and police!...make una come arrange /cure this dude!
Bro Abeg you remember Nostradamus predictions?? For 21-12-2012?? cheesy
I been fear small ooo
Re: Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test by bluefilm: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
I hope the crazy dicktator will also go for the testing himself or does he think corona dey look face? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN / 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. / 9 Suspected Kidnappers Of ESUT VC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.