Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (404 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Anytime a girl is talking to me, i just stare at her eyes and make her feel uncomfortable. the truth is that i just like making eye contact, nothing dirty in my mind but not so with the girl, she will just think i have dirty mind and then she starts abusing me, telling me she as boyfriend. pls if looking at a girl eye is a bad thing, then where should i be looking?
Re: I Need Advice by phelonrays: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Use eye glass or spec when next you meet 'em cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice by DenreleDave(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
jeremiahjohn:
Anytime a girl is talking to me, i just stare at her eyes and make her feel uncomfortable. the truth is that i just like making eye contact, nothing dirty in my mind but not so with the girl, she will just think i have dirty mind and then she starts abusing me, telling me she as boyfriend. pls if looking at a girl eye is a bad thing, then where should i be looking?

Go wash ur eyes in river Jordan
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Well I will feel very unconformable if someone decides to "watch premier league" inside my eyes. Where I come from making too much or unnecessary eye contact gives you off as an uncultured person.

Which type of eye contact is that?
Re: I Need Advice by Kvng6464: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Look ur look jor, where u won come look if u know look the eyes?
Re: I Need Advice by InfernoNig: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's a bold step. I do it all the time. Even to married women. Its shows that I'm in charge and fearless.

Na only man I nor fit look eyeball to eyeball. Its weird and gayish.

Its no harm except you carry extra something for mind.

(1) (Reply)

Whalahi O Deep / To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab / Marriage Is Falling Apart: Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.