Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (66862 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Yebosola(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

There is something you dont understand. APC has a bad name in Rivers. Not because it's a bad party but because it's the party that brought down Goodluck Jonathan. That sentiment will everly remain in the hearts of Rivers people and I guess the SS at large.

Yes for me Wike was never the best candidate, but his party PDP has cemented itself in the state as the force to reckon with. All other parties are just pretenders unless something miraculous happens.

There is nothing like bringing GeJ down, Presidency is not anyone's property, u are just been emotional, and your assertion is totally wrong APC has 2 senators and 5 reps in 2015-2019, till Wike played a fast one on Amaechi through Abe, when Amaechi was been dictatoral, had it been APC was on ballot in 2019,Wike will b given a run for his money.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Charly68: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
I think many of us need to study the leadership style of Baba Buhari more..He is a good leader .
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Pennywise(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jones4190:

where is the Islamic agander? you are so confused

Mumu, what is agander? Who said anything about Islam? And what are you doing here on Nairaland?
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Dansuqi: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
subcbouy:
who tells you is not APC dominated area? If I don't know I won't have said it.

I know,i just wanted to be sure because anytime I talk about APC controlling some areas of rivers,I will be massively lambasted.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by ibndawud96: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abeg meku explain to me.

which one be Nyesom Wike POS again
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by subcbouy: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

I know, I just wanted to be sure because anytime I talk about APC controlling some areas of rivers, I will be massively lambasted.
okay. Those people don't know anything apart from being sentimental.

This area is being neglected for not supporting Wike's agenda.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by nwabby1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
i lauf at pdp smtime because wike has plan t drop pdp for apc
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Jonegonu: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Factfinder1:
Buhari can not go to pH because he will be stoned
And he won't like to be asked questions on the ogoni clean up scam he sent his vice commissioner to go flag off years ago
what do you understand by ogoni clean-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.