Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? (1411 Views)

Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Confusion
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Now you are just being biased! Tell that to folks who frequent gyms, bars, or even strip clubs at least once every other day. undecided
A similar argument could be made for mosques, Bars, Nightclubs/Strip clubs, Gyms, Spas. etc. So as long as you are ok with the lifting on those as well, then cool! undecided

There is no bias there, i am not their mouthpiece. i have never said be shut due to coronavirus. i really do not see why you need me to be an advocate for their opening. i speak for what concerns me. Mosques, Bars, Nightclubs/Strip clubs, Gyms, Spas do not concern me.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

You say this because you are an unbeliever. A Christian does not think that way. Church is a vital part of life and priority for a Christian. Fortunately, we've been able to have fellowship using other means like home cells, online, radio and TV. So the church marches on. That you call it half truth proves that you saw truth in it. Your complement of clubs and brothels is what is skewed. Even those who visit such places don't plaçe it at par with church.
If you can spend 10hours daily mingling in the market, bus and work. Nothing should stop social distance with mask and sanitizer for 3hrs in church once a week or even daily.

It is the sign of the times. smiley.

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It is the sign of the times. smiley.

Imagine them saying church is non-essential. The greater percentage of them will say God is non-essential, but the so called christians put in front to defend them do not know.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

There is no bias there, i am not their mouthpiece. i have never said be shut due to coronavirus. i really do not see why you need me to be an advocate for their opening. i speak for what concerns me. Mosques, Bars, Nightclubs/Strip clubs, Gyms, Spas do not concern me.
I just feel rather than pretend the churches are the only organization affected, as Christians we ought to be fair-minded in our protest. undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I just feel rather than pretend the churches are the only organization affected, as Christians we ought to be fair-minded in our protest. undecided

The whole world is affected, how can there be pretense that only churches are affected? Since the government is being selective and doing follow follow with the situation, then it's okay if everyone speak up for himself. i support a proper lockdown, i hve not been in a church building in months neither have i missed fellowship BTW. But if people are allowed to mingle for hours daily without proper preventive measures, there is no argument against the churches also opening. simple

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

The whole world is affected, how can there be pretense that only churches are affected? Since the government is being selective and doing follow follow with the situation, then it's okay if everyone speak up for himself. i support a proper lockdown, i hve not been in a church building in months neither have i missed fellowship BTW. But if people are allowed to mingle for hours daily without proper preventive measures, there is no argument against the churches also opening. simple
I am not a churchian, neither do i care about the fellowshipping of men, but i do care about loving my neighbor and my enemies as myself, something i believe All Christians should.

Church businesses aren't the only ones impacted so the call coming from Christians ought to be fsir to other businesses,is what i believe. grin
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am not a churchian, neither do i care about the fellowshipping of men, but i do care about loving my neighbor and my enemies as myself, something i believe All Christians should.

Church businesses aren't the only ones impacted so the call coming from Christians ought to be fsir to other businesses,is what i believe. grin

Not all church is business in the sense that you see it. There is no biblical responsibility to love your enemy as yourself, that's an exercise in futility if not foolery itself. If you feel concerned for businesses to be opened, you are free to plead their cause. It is not compulsory for christians to.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Imagine them saying church is non-essential. The greater percentage of them will say God is non-essential, but the so called christians put in front to defend them do not know.

They are quite aware of the damage the church has been inflicting on them but what they don't realise is that the church will become more dangerous virtually.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Not all church is business in the sense that you see it. There is no biblical responsibility to love your enemy as yourself, that's an exercise in futility if not foolery itself. If you feel concerned for businesses to be opened, you are free to plead their cause. It is not compulsory for christians to.
Love your enemy as you love yourself is a commandment Jesus Christ expects all who belong to Him to obey.undecided
Churches are business organizations,complete with business licences, that's why government is able to shut them down, same as any other businesses undecided
Jesus Christ's church however is not of the world and so unaffected by government nor the whims of humans. undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Love your enemy as you love yourself is a commandment Jesus Christ expects all who belong to Him to obey.undecided
Churches are business organizations,complete with business licences, that's why government is able to shut them down, same as any other businesses undecided
Jesus Christ's church however is not of the world and so unaffected by government nor the whims of humans. undecided

Jesus Christ does not expect or command anyone to love his enemy as himself. Come of your wine already, it seems your lack of church is impacting you negatively.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Jesus Christ does not expect or command anyone to love his enemy as himself. Come of your wine already, it seems your lack of church is impacting you negatively.
What do you mean Jesus Christ does not expect anyone to love his enemy as himself? You mean your pastors forgot to tell you that which is written? How then do you expect to be holy even as God is holy? Or do you think that command was also not a requirement? undecided
Are you certain i am the one man's church has negatively impacted here? undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean Jesus Christ does not expect anyone to love his enemy as himself? You mean your pastors forgot to tell you that which is written? How then do you expect to be holy even as God is holy? Or do you think that command was also not a requirement? undecided
Are you certain i am the one man's church has negatively impacted here? undecided

When you find the verse you're looking for, let's see it.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

When you find the verse you're looking for, let's see it.
me looking for a verse? Why? I know what Jesus commanded? You are the one who doesn't undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
me looking for a verse? Why? I know what Jesus commanded? You are the one who doesn't undecided

Quote what Jesus commanded, are you shy?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Quote what Jesus commanded, are you shy?

Image123:

You obviously don't believe it,so why ask?
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You obviously don't believe it,so why ask?

Because i believe the Bible, not koboscripture.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Because i believe the Bible, not koboscripture.
No, you don't believe the Bible, you believe your pastors. grin
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No, you don't believe the Bible, you believe your pastors. grin

Have some dignity.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Image123:

Have some dignity.
why do i need dignity when you are the one making unfounded claims? undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
why do i need dignity when you are the one making unfounded claims? undecided

i am convinced shayton is yelling into your ear. Get behind me jare

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Image123:

i am convinced shayton is yelling into your ear. Get behind me jare
He can't yell at my ear because God lives inside of this body. Read the book of Job chapter 1 to learn how that can only go.

You claim the Bible is what you believe yet you don't even accept the word of God as it is written. Those you call the world accept what is written even they don't subscribe to it.Demons believe it even though they don't accept it. Jesus Christ said that only those who both believe and accept (obey)that which He commands are His.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
He can't yell at my ear because God lives inside of this body. Read the book of Job chapter 1 to learn how that can only go.

You claim the Bible is what you believe yet you don't even accept the word of God as it is written. Those you call the world accept what is written even they don't subscribe to it.Demons believe it even though they don't accept it. Jesus Christ said that only those who both believe and accept (obey)that which He commands are His.

You would notice that you have said a lot without saying nothing. A simple quote from the bible defending your mistake is what is necessary. But of course, how can you make a mistake or accept one. You must twist and turn like you're Messi. i wonder who is disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Image123:

You would notice that you have said a lot without saying nothing. A simple quote from the bible defending your mistake is what is necessary. But of course, how can you make a mistake or accept one. You must twist and turn like you're Messi. i wonder who is disappointed.
Messi? I don't know what that is.

I held out hope that you would at least produce scriptural evidence to back up your claim that Jesus Christ could never ask His own to love the enemy even as we love our own selves.

Anyways, as for scripture, When i get back home to my laptop, i can post the texts for you to read later tonight.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Messi? I don't know what that is.

I held out hope that you would at least produce scriptural evidence to back up your claim that Jesus Christ could never ask His own to love the enemy even as we love our own selves.

Anyways, as for scripture, When i get back home to my laptop, i can post the texts for you to read later tonight.

Heaven will be more than pleased.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Image123:

Heaven will be more than pleased.
why would heaven be pleased? undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 2:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
why would heaven be pleased? undecided

i see you still have not gotten home to your laptop. May you get home on time and in peace. Is there a need to question why heaven should be pleased with you? If you question or doubt it, make things right with heaven.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Image123:

i see you still have not gotten home to your laptop. May you get home on time and in peace. Is there a need to question why heaven should be pleased with you? If you question or doubt it, make things right with heaven.
I doubt it because Heaven is more concerned with our Obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ than with all the fluff we spend time away on
undecided
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 4:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Image123:

Here you go!

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Notice what you said is different from what you quoted.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Image123(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean Jesus Christ does not expect anyone to love his enemy as himself?

And here again, and you kept insisting.
Re: Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Image123:

Notice what you said is different from what you quoted.
It is? How so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Actually Useless / Tb Joshua Wife Photos / Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.