Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? (820 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Oyakhilome Said Convid19 Is A Scam, Which Coronavirus Did TB Joshua Heal? / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm a pagan so don't know much about this man..pls what did he do? And should pagans celebrate or mourn his death?
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Ammishaddai: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
If you died today, how would you want to be celebrated? Whatever your answer is what should be done
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
If you died today, how would you want to be celebrated? Whatever your answer is what should be done
I'd be dead.. why would I care?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Ammishaddai: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

This is not an answer bros. But no wahala

1 Like

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by UncleKoboko: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2021
As a Muslim, he fascinates me a lot.

His sense of humility, calmness and philanthropic works.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

He's dead too. Why should he care if pagans celebrate or not too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
He's dead too. Why should he care if pagans celebrate or not too?
Are you speaking on his behalf? Or hijacking my comment to prove you are smart?
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
As a Muslim, he fascinates me a lot.

His sense of humility, calmness and philanthropic works.

May his soul rest in peace.
I doubt if any sane human wouldn't love T.B Joshua. If not for anything, his love for humanity. He and MJ remain my fav till forever. I pray they both find eternal peace wherever they are. Their love for humanity was immense.
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

Are you speaking on his behalf? Or hijacking my comment to prove you are smart?
It's ridiculous. You have this attitude. You think you are the only one that can feel this way or that way? He was human just as you. And mind you, a true christian care less about the world, we are more concern about the judgement and the kingdom of our Father in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by budaatum: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:
I'm a pagan so don't know much about this man..pls what did he do? And should pagans celebrate or mourn his death?

He apparently educated quite a lot of people as you'd read people profess here, but whether you celebrate or mourn his death is personal to you I'd think, though since you "don't know much about this man", I don't know why you'd bother unless you mourn for mourning sake or just to join the mourners.

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

He apparently educated quite a lot of people as you'd read people profess here, but whether you celebrate or mourn his death is personal to you I'd think, though since you "don't know much about this man", I don't know why you'd bother unless you mourn for mourning sake or just to join the mourners.
joining the mourners is a favorite pastime of the wise.
It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. Eccl 7:2

1 Like

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by houseontherock: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
You may not believe in his ministry, but the man T. B Joshua was a good man who did a lot for humanity. Akoko people in Ondo State will miss him because he consistently provided for the poor, especially the widows and elderly undecided
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by budaatum: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

joining the mourners is a favorite pastime of the wise.
It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. Eccl 7:2

If you say so, Happy. I just can't see the point of you going to the house of the dead that you hardly know, but if that's how wise you want to be please knock yourself out with the pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
It's ridiculous. You have this attitude.
You sound hurt. Was he close to you?

Osebanjo:
You think you are the only one that can feel this way or that way?
Feelings are fickle. I'm struggling to get your point.

Osebanjo:
He was human just as you.
A greater human, I would say. Considering the number of threads made here since his death.

Osebanjo:
And mind you, a true christian care less about the world, we are more concern about the judgement and the kingdom of our Father in heaven.
True. No true Christians in Nigeria. All this one na wash. You Christians really really care about this world.
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

You sound hurt. Was he close to you?
This still sound ridiculous

Feelings are fickle. I'm struggling to get your point.
Making it seems the right to some certain feelings is only 100% yours will def leave people confused and not just you.

A greater human, I would say. Considering the number of threads made here since his death.
Well if you say so.

True. No true Christians in Nigeria. All this one na wash. You Christians really really care about this world.
You are God now to know who's right in Gods kingdom and who's not?
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Osebanjo post=102427355][/quote]
Please go to church. Online discussions with the unsaved is not your forte.
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
HappyPagan:

Please go to church. Online discussions with the unsaved is not your forte.
Your parting word? Peace
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by HappyPagan: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Bye.
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Vic2Ree(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
It's ridiculous. You have this attitude. You think you are the only one that can feel this way or that way? He was human just as you. And mind you, a true christian care less about the world, we are more concern about the judgement and the kingdom of our Father in heaven.
Surely if this is the case, I don't see any reason why Christians should be mourning his death in the link below. Obviously he is with his father in heaven.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-sunday-service-suspended-in-scoan-over-tb-joshuas-death-members-weep-pics/

I don't get all the tears and mourning. If anything there should be a joyful celebration of his death since he has transcended the physical realm to a realm of eternal bliss. Abi the christians in the link are not true christians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by Osebanjo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vic2Ree:

Surely if this is the case, I don't see any reason why Christians should be mourning his death in the link below. Obviously he is with his father in heaven.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-sunday-service-suspended-in-scoan-over-tb-joshuas-death-members-weep-pics/

I don't get all the tears and mourning. If anything there should be a joyful celebration of his death since he has transcended the physical realm to a realm of eternal bliss. Abi the christians in the link are not true christians?
It's normal for human to mourn. You'll miss even your dog when separated. It's a joyful thing knowing fully well that he spent his days bearing witness of our Lord Jesus Christ(Who had came to bear witness of His and our father)
Re: Apart From Jesus, What Did TB Joshua Achieve? by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2021
He got rich off the gullible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Atheism Is Rubbish And Makes No Sense. / Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock? / Is There Any Explanation For This (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.