Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money (1185 Views)

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
A Facebook account sent me a friend request few days ago. The profile picture of the account was so perfect, clean and real but a little bit suspicious. So I decided to follow up and accept the friend request. To know the end of the friend request and the conversation. so the dude initiated the conversation with have I heard of binomo trading, that's a platform that flip money if I invest 20k within 45minutes that I will make 60k. Me way Dee find money get 20k to give person lol. so I said no problem, he gave a form for me to fill with his account and phone number. why are our youth happy in scamming of their fellow NIGERIAN. God help us, the way things are going is bad and it's getting out of hand

Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
chats

Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
hj

Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
hmm

Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Realadey(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Awon omo ale jatijati
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
let's report the account till it gets blocked
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Faithful21(f): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
My Facebook account was also hacked by this so called binomo money flip thing...

I was so sad, i have not still gotten over it..���
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Pierced(f): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol...

That's there way.
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
tel him to go to his village and introduce the business to his village people..
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Malik1338(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
if I show u mine ehn it's even the same format they're using
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Gee64: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Thieves everywhere.

Lazy youths!
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Infinixs5: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by BinomoOfficial: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Amb1045:
A Facebook account sent me a friend request few days ago. The profile picture of the account was so perfect, clean and real but a little bit suspicious. So I decided to follow up and accept the friend request. To know the end of the friend request and the conversation. so the dude initiated the conversation with have I heard of binomo trading, that's a platform that flip money if I invest 20k within 45minutes that I will make 60k. Me way Dee find money get 20k to give person lol. so I said no problem, he gave a form for me to fill with his account and phone number. why are our youth happy in scamming of their fellow NIGERIAN. God help us, the way things are going is bad and it's getting out of hand

Hello, please understand that "Binomo Investment" is not the same with Binomo. We do not have agent and contact people asking them to invest, nor do we offer the same service of "money flip". Our system is currently fighting those who uses our company brand name for bad purposes. In the mean time, we urge everyone to remain vigilant.

Kind regards.
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Amb1045(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Hello, please understand that "Binomo Investment" is not the same with Binomo. We do not have agent and contact people asking them to invest, nor do we offer the same service of "money flip". Our system is currently fighting those who uses our company brand name for bad purposes. In the mean time, we urge everyone to remain vigilant.

Kind regards.
your company should work hard in arresting people that are using your company name for fraud. as you can see the name.and bank details are posted on the above prove of fraud. you can start from there to regain imagine of the company if you guys are legit. personally to me I believe your company is helping those guys to scam others with the information you are posting on your official page. if this is USA you will be sued for lack of protection of your clients interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Faithful21:
My Facebook account was also hacked by this so called binomo money flip thing...

I was so sad, i have not still gotten over it..���

Those fools wanted to try it with me, but he is a learner. He even bragged on phone when I called that he is going to hack my account, that small money I can not pay.... smiley but the idiot couldn't because I secured my FB account from people like him

Don't listen to anything or anyone talking about "Flip" it's all scam, please take caution.
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amb1045:
your company should work hard in arresting people that are using your company name for fraud. as you can see the name.and bank details are posted on the above prove of fraud. you can start from there to regain imagine of the company if you guys are legit. personally to me I believe your company is helping those guys to scam others with the information you are posting on your official page. if this is USA you will be sued for lack of protection of your clients interest

Facebook should be held accountable for lack of security
Re: A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money by bmdmixer: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Kind regards.
95% of ur post is defending ur name i think ur people are actually fraudulent people

(1) (Reply)

8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. / Professor Famous For His Racist Tweets Found Dead In His Home / Policemen Paid Bribes For Posting To SARS – Ogili, Ex-sergeant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.