Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government (527 Views)

Samuel Arogbonlo Says He Was Harrassed, Extorted By Police Officers / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
My brother and I were taken to the mobile court today in kaduna state for not wearing face masks in my car, with all the glasses up. I ended up paying N6,000 as fine. I still don’t understand this idea. Kaduna state, without absolutely any shame has decided to extort its citizens by taking advantage of this pandemic. Zero plans have been put in place to ensure that these restrictions are eased and businesses can return to normal, their only interest is to extort innocent citizens. The prosecutor was a stack illiterate, had zero idea on the subject of transmission of corona virus, even as I tried to educate her, her mind was too shallow to comprehend. For me time is money. I gave up and paid

1 Share

Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by Hezzyluv: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
,grin Sorry man, experience they said, is the best teacher. Next time, don't 4get ur facemask. Not because they may catch you again, but because corona virus is real, and you may catch it
Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hezzyluv:
,grin Sorry man, experience they said, is the best teacher. Next time, don't 4get ur facemask. Not because they may catch you again, but because corona virus is real, and you may catch it
They were having it in the car with them bro
Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by ValCon888: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Every car has four filters.
1. Cabin filter
2. Oil filter
3. Air filter
4. Fuel filter

The cabin filter cleans the air that comes into the interior of your car through the heating and air conditioning. It filters out dust, pollen and other airborne particles. It is able to filter particles including bacteria and viruses.

However, you and your brother may have been fined because you needed to protect yourselves from infecting each other.
Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by uboma(m): 3:20am On Jun 30, 2020
sherishmi:
My brother and I were taken to the mobile court today in kaduna state for not wearing face masks in my car, with all the glasses up. I ended up paying N6,000 as fine. I still don’t understand this idea. Kaduna state, without absolutely any shame has decided to extort its citizens by taking advantage of this pandemic. Zero plans have been put in place to ensure that these restrictions are eased and businesses can return to normal, their only interest is to extort innocent citizens. The prosecutor was a stack illiterate, had zero idea on the subject of transmission of corona virus, even as I tried to educate her, her mind was too shallow to comprehend. For me time is money. I gave up and paid

Welcome to the club.

In my case, I was alone in my car when I got flagged down and made to appear before the mobile court.

Las, Las, I was made to pay five hundred Naira only.
Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by Lyydia(f): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2020
sadthis is Nigeria
Re: How My Brothers Were Extorted By Kadunna State Government by Hezzyluv: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2020
sherishmi:

They were having it in the car with them bro

lol.... Next time, let it b wear even if it's partially.

U know the country you are. U might be guiltless and police will say u're guilty.

Remember how many innocent ppl are in the prison right?

(1) (Reply)

Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. / Alh. Mohammed Idris Malagi 2023 / AMBAZONIA:• Did You Know There Is A Separatist Country In Between SS Nigeria n c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.