Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. (513 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
I want to use this medium to reach out to the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari, the governor of Rivers State Chief Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike con, the Dss,human rights groups, NBA, and the well meaning Nigerians since i and my community people's freedom have been taken away on account of our property. As you read this piece now, some of my brothers are languishing in detention in IGP monitoring unit Aluu on the instruction of Csp Alex Udueze.
I and members of my family Rumuwosu in Rumuokwurusi town are being hunted for arrest and detention. Chief, elders even women are not spared. Some of our people have been sent to prison already for no justifiable reason other than that they went to check their landed properties on getting the wind that armed thugs accompanied by over twenty police officers from the IGP monitoring unit Aluu have invaded our land. On getting to their properties, some of our people discovered that their fences and buildings and that of other innocent Nigerians from other parts of the country who acquired and bought lands from the indigenes had their fences, buildings bulldozed to the ground. When some of our people confronted them to know why our properties were being destroyed in such manner, the armed thugs,IGP monitoring police officers resorted to chasing our people off from our lands.
When the news got to the chief and elders of Rumuwosu family, they immediately convened a meeting which was held where resolution was reached to raise petition to the inspector general of police to alert him of this development, the matter was minuted to them here in ph to investigate unknown to us that it was an organized crime that even the IGP boys led by Csp Alex Udueze is part in tacit complicity with one Ajibola who goes by the name Ajibola properties to robb us of our properties that was alloted to us as inheritance since 2014. To some of our people, this is their inheritance and the only property they can fall back on in terms of furthering their academic pursuit, orphans, widows whose husband's father's legacy to them is that land as a guarantee for their up keeping is been taken away in clear connivance with those we pay our taxes to maintain their welfare in other to protect our lives and properties have become the real threats to our lives and properties.
I am watching the unfolding events taking place in my community Rumuwosu family in Rumuokwurusi town obio akpor LGA Rivers State with shock and disbelief that at this time in Nigeria that is governed by laws that the likes of Ajibola properties who claims to be a genuine real estate business man could wake up, engage the services of armed thugs to clear connivance with the men of the IGP monitoring unit Aluu to invade Rumuwosu family lands/properties off Igbo Etche road Rumuokwurusi in like a commando style with bulldozers, armed thugs and men of the IGP monitoring unit Aluu to grab our lands/properties is unbelievable. This is daylight robbery taking place in my community Rumuwosu family as you are reading now. Our boundary neighbors are intact as we do not have boundary with Ajibola properties or those who he claims to have bought our landed properties from. Our boundary neighbors are Rumuwele family in Rumuokwurusi, Rumuwogozo family in Rumuokwurusi,Rumuamadi family in Rumuokwurusi, Rumuejekwu all still in Rumuokwurusi town obio akpor LGA.
I am calling on his Excellency chief Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike con, a man and a governor who does not tolerate injustice, intimidation and harassment of his citizens. As the chief security officer of the state,i felt i should let you know what we are passing through and the injustice and day light robbery of our properties under your watch that your Excellency is not aware of. Your Excellency i have heard you severally swore of defending the rights,live and properties of Rivers people and you have never relented in that commitment.
Your Excellency, Csp Alex Udueze and his men in the IGP monitoring unit have left the scope of their job and are now involved in land matters with Ajibola properties who rely on his friends in IGP monitoring unit in collaboration with one Chigonum Ahihia alias Fatty who supplies armed thugs to grab community lands. This criminal call Fatty if not check could become a threat to national security and he works in hand with Simeon Chidi Wokoma.
You Excellency the activities of Ajibola properties should be checked as Ajibola properties is involved in some land racketing and belongs to syndicate that obtains people's land by force and intimidation with his friends in police.
I believe Ajibola properties can not do this in his state and should not be allowed to succeed here in Rivers State not when a man like you is in charge as the governor of the state. I already sent a pic to show the IGP monitoring unit invasion on our land.
Long live your Excellency
Long live Rivers State
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by donbachi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
No be una go give am power of attorney
Re: Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
The truth is that one guy named chigonum Ahihia a.k.a fatty and one leg man in igbo etche named nkemakolam are the ones responsible for all the criminal activities in those areas. They grab peoples land sale and resale to the unsuspecting public. My cousin brother is a victim of their criminal activities police should go after such people.
Re: Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by Fejoku: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm. Is this latest comment from the same person as the op?
Re: Armed Thugs, Odibola Properties In Connivance With IGP Team Invade Rumuokwurusi. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
@ op Everytime Rumu this Rumu that, Rumu kill you there.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise / Kwara Gov Inaugurates Nigeria’s First Football House / FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.