Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) (5521 Views)

Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
BURNA BOY HAS A COMPLEX RELATIONSHIP WITH SOUTH AFRICA DATING BACK TO HIS COMMENTS REGARDING XENOPHOBIA BACK IN 2019 AND VOWING TO NEVER SET FOOT IN THE COUNTRY AGAIN. HE HAS ALSO THREATENED PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ON SA ARTIST, AKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
TWITTER RESPONSES - Sho'Madjozi was nominated alongside Burna Boy at last night's BET Awards in America.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Did he not make a Zulu song this month? Maybe that is the apology grin

3 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Burna boy "Dangote" is bigger than AKA and Sho Madjozi career... South Africans never disappoint in displaying they stupidity offline and online.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
WannaHowzit:
Did he not make a Zulu song this month? Maybe that is the apology grin

That was rejected by SA. They want a proper apology.

2 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Runjozi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Not all south Africans hate burna boy same way not all whites are racist, so I won't abuse my fellow south African brothers because of some idiots amongst them who have refused to use their brains. grin grin grin one love.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by princealexndre(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Undisputed African Giant

2 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by OKorowanta: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
"Africa unite! Unite for the benefit of your people--Bob Marley"
Marley must be turning in his grave right now as South Africans have completely made a mess of what that song represents...
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Andrew13: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
When will all these beefs end self cheesy
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
OKorowanta:
"Africa unite! Unite for the benefit of your people--Bob Marley"
Marley must be turning in his grave right now as South Africans have completely made a mess of what that song represents...

Nigerians also make a mockery of that. Even worse they hate each other. South Africans are unified at home.

3 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by XXLMANDIGO: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
V
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Deebwebb: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
If not for the Fulani's quota system and corruption,south Africans ain't our mate in anything..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

That was rejected by SA. They want a proper apology.

That relationship is never gonna mend. I know SA.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
If not for the Fulani's quota system and corruption,south Africans ain't our mate in anything..

Are the Fulanis a problem? I don't know much about your country.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2020
South Africa? Those small boys? Common, bring something else worth our attention. Until SA gains true independence they are just barking dogs.

3 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by RealEzee(m): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Wait I don't understand, are some of them beefing Burna? Lmao some people ehnnn, but wait ooo even sho madjozi John Cena babe lmao, Burna won and is putting Africa on the map regardless of the beef some may have with him.
Burna to the world
Naija to the world
Africa to the world!!

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Are the Fulanis a problem? I don't know much about your country.
Don't mind the idiot
He is an Igbo,they are the ones responsible for all the crimes by "Nigerians"(they don't consider themselves Nigerians) in your country SA,but still will blame others.
Here too,they constitute a huge menace just like they do everywhere they go.

4 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Africans need to unite as one that's the only way we can achieve our full potentials.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by heniford2: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Burna boy Dude is really good
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by LabuleofNigeria: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Even for Naija here, we no really like Burna (due to excess pride). But truth be say we're always gud in uniting against common enemies. I love Naija sha. South Africans no reach us halfways in talent, entertainment and several other area. fu*k them
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Ok, can we end this fight already.
Meanwhile the link below leads to my YouTube channel.
I share business tips to manage small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigerians also make a mockery of that. Even worse they hate each other. South Africans are unified at home.
only unites in xenophobic attacks

4 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Lilgabby(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Don't mind the idiot
He is an Igbo,they are the ones responsible for all the crimes by "Nigerians"(they don't consider themselves Nigerians) in your country SA,but still will blame others.
Here too,they constitute a huge menace just like they do everywhere they go.
This is so savage. Let peace reign for once na. ..Nigeria our country.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by James4bright(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2020
engrchykae:
only unites in xenophobic attacks

No mind that South African boy.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by James4bright(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Burna boy spoke against Xenophobia. Now South Africans hate him.

They can hate all they want. Nigerian made Burna boy famous and not South Africans.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by James4bright(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Go and sit at a place. You this little Zulu kid.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria should just kill them small nah
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Iceyjays(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

I miss insulting you dumbass. cheesy
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
James4bright:

No mind that South African boy.
they can't unite against the few pale whites who have seized their economy,other foreign Africans especially Nigerians can help break the white monopoly on the economy of South Africa but the Zulus don't know.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by James4bright(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2020
engrchykae:
they can't unite against the few pale whites who have seized their economy,other foreign Africans especially Nigerians can help break the white monopoly on the economy of South Africa but the Zulus don't know.

They have this displaced aggression, since they can't hurt the whites, they transfer the aggression to Nigerians.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Na Nigeria matters go kill una las las! Seems they can't sleep at night until they mention Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Traditional Marriage With Her Boyfriend Somadina / The Moment Mike, Tobi Bakre, Odunlade, Kemen Throwing Kaffy At Each Other / Men See What A Lady Said About YOU [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.