Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,731 members, 7,827,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) (5527 Views)

Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
I miss insulting you dumbass. cheesy

Give it your best shot sucker!

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Don't mind the idiot
He is an Igbo,they are the ones responsible for all the crimes by "Nigerians"(they don't consider themselves Nigerians) in your country SA,but still will blame others.
Here too,they constitute a huge menace just like they do everywhere they go.

Thanks! A lot of people tell me the same story about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
engrchykae:
they can't unite against the few pale whites who have seized their economy,other foreign Africans especially Nigerians can help break the white monopoly on the economy of South Africa but the Zulus don't know.

We're more than capable of doing this ourselves. We don't need Nigerians to come back 50 years from now to remind us how they developed our country like you are fighting back at home about who's developing what. Modesty is your strongest point.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by phranklyn92(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Don't mind the idiot
He is an Igbo,they are the ones responsible for all the crimes by "Nigerians"(they don't consider themselves Nigerians) in your country SA,but still will blame others.
Here too,they constitute a huge menace just like they do everywhere they go.
Really? Keep in mind that Hushpuppi is currently trending and he's not Igbo.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Raeheemwayne: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
In the nearest future Africans will always Unite — I can bet my all on that.
But, you see Nigeria — A country without an official language can never be United.
One Nigeria Is a scam.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Rejoice28(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
South Africans please leave us alone embarassed
Must you guys mention Nigeria in every topic...what an obsession
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Hotspotbro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth have they done something about those sharks in your coast?
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hotspotbro:
TMKsouth have they done something about those sharks in your coast?

They won't kill them - Cape Town is famous for its shark infested waters. But the beach areas frequented by people have safety nets and electric shock systems that prevent sharks from coming too close to the shore.

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Hotspotbro(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

They won't kill them - Cape Town is famous for its shark infested waters. But the beach areas frequented by people have safety nets and electric shock systems that prevent sharks from coming too close to the shore.
Here and even China, these sharks will have been hunted
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Here and even China, these sharks will have been hunted

Lol grin, I saw your people were already eyeing those dolphins for pepper soup last week. Did u see the story?

Sharks have a role to play in the oceans so killing them is not wise. Besides, no one eats shark meat in SA because we haven't popularised it because of conservation purposes.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Iceyjays(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Give it your best shot sucker!
I hope you won't cry this time around? lazy modafvcker. grin
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

We're more than capable of doing this ourselves. We don't need Nigerians to come back 50 years from now to remind us how they developed our country like you are fighting back at home about who's developing what. Modesty is your strongest point.
you Peter Botha aptly described the Zulu man,"give a Zulu gun,he will turn against his brothers,give him money,he will marry more wives.
Nigerians are physically and mentally stronger than the Zulus,this is the reason the whites failed to have a colony in Lagos or Calabar.
What the boers failed to carry out in Nigeria,they implemented in Zululand.
You need to embrace your brothers and fight the common enemy of mother Africa.
The enemy who is responsible for Jamaica, Haiti and the carribeans.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Oh yes, "Peter Botha", the white oracle messiah. Everything a white person says we lap up and worship in NIGGERia. True sign of a colonised dead brain you are.
Nigerians are the creme de creme of Uncle Toms. Everything white is godly , I bet they can even eat feces of a white person these ones, seeing they even eat rats.

2 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
engrchykae:
you Peter Botha aptly described the Zulu man,"give a Zulu gun,he will turn against his brothers,give him money,he will marry more wives.
Nigerians are physically and mentally stronger than the Zulus,this is the reason the whites failed to have a colony in Lagos or Calabar.
What the boers failed to carry out in Nigeria,they implemented in Zululand.
You need to embrace your brothers and fight the common enemy of mother Africa.
The enemy who is responsible for Jamaica, Haiti and the carribeans.
House Nigga quoting white supremacists diatribe against black people to buttress his points. Smh

2 Likes

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
House Nigga quoting white supremacists diatribe against black people to buttress his points. Smh
you proved Peter Botha right when you turned against fellow Africans.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Oh yes, "Peter Botha", the white oracle messiah. Everything a white person says we lap up and worship in NIGGERia. True sign of a colonised dead brain you are.
it's like this one pained you so much
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2020
engrchykae:
you proved Peter Botha right when you turned against fellow Africans.
Lame. Africans have been turning on each other since time immemorial, what makes the " Xenophobic lootings" not killings special? Is it because this time is South Africans? You people are hypocrites! Singing kumbaya when it suits you.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm pained by the fact that u are a house nigga. Here's a message from your master, "Peter Botha" - whoever he is.
I love the Zulu King Shaka and what he did to British with his Buffalo horn tactics,I believe in mother Africa but your xenophobic attacks against fellow Africans were barbaric,I thought south Africa was highly civilized and that human lives matter.
I know Nigeria is the chief house niggar of the West,that's the reason the Biafra war was fought and the biafrans are still on the March for freedom.
Am not defending Nigeria and I hate what south Africa did to fellow Africans.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Isnt Nigeria a classic example of black disunity? I mean the tribalism there is EPIC!
Exactly! And outside they wanna preach a united Africa?? Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2020
engrchykae:
I love the Zulu King Shaka and what he did to British with his Buffalo horn tactics,I[b] believe in mother Africa but your xenophobic attacks against fellow Africans were barbaric,I thought south Africa was highly civilized[/b] and that human lives matter.
I know Nigeria is the chief house niggar of the West,that's the reason the Biafra war was fought and the biafrans are still on the March for freedom.
Am not defending Nigeria and I hate what south Africa did to fellow Africans.
Can you please take us through these attacks ...what exactly happened?

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Can you please take us through these attacks ...what exactly happened?
the buffalo horn attack is a traditional "pincer" formation.
The attack follows the design of the buffalo horn,the inexperienced young soldiers are at the forefront in what happens to be a double envelopment.
It is used when you have enough resources to completely wipe out an enemy.
King Shaka destroyed the boers at the battle of tswandana.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Shattuck(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

That was rejected by SA. They want a proper apology.
its been a while you created a topic hope all is well?
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Shattuck:
its been a while you created a topic hope all is well?

He was banned by the openly gay and transvestite James4bright and his downlow boyfriend IceyJayz, for being too intelligent and out- debating them.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Shattuck(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

He was banned by the openly gay and transvestite James4bright and his downlow boyfriend IceyJayz, for being too intelligent and out- debating them.
that's too bad, I've never considered him offensive in any way. it will be nice to have him back, everyone is free to have different opinion to things.

1 Like

Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Shattuck:
that's too bad, I've never considered him offensive in any way. it will be nice to have him back, everyone is free to have different opinion to things.
That's his moniker quoting, yebo motherfvcker I will report you to the mods
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Iceyjayz: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

MuMu! I'm gonna get your account banned again, jobless Zulu coon.
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by Shattuck(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
That's his moniker quoting, yebo motherfvcker I will report you to the mods
you can't be too sure about that
Re: SA Responds To Burna Boy BET Award Amidst Beef With Sho'Madjozi (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Shattuck:

Yep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballer Jayjay Okocha/actress Uche Jombo Cause Stir At Airport. / Pregnant Rihanna Showcases Curves In Lingerie / What Mercy Aigbe Wore That Got Nigerians Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.