Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Have You Heard Gram (another Platform Telegram Is Floating)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Heard Gram (another Platform Telegram Is Floating)? (427 Views)

What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / Ever Heard Of Roleplay Careers? / 5 Sure-fire Ways To Getting Your Voice Heard In Your Workplace As An Introvert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Gram (another Platform Telegram Is Floating)? by Gbemi2014(f): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
What is a Gram and free to join and earn?

Gram is a cryptocurrency based on a TON blockchain platform developed by Telegram. A feature of Gram is the high

speed of transactions. Cryptocurrencies implemented on early blockchain platforms due to the low speed of

transactions are more suitable for investment than for use as a payment tool. For inctance, Bitcoin can provide

only 7 transactions per second for all users, Ethereum - 15. The Gram blockchain platform is expected to be

millions of transactions per second. According to the developers, Gram should become a crypto-analog of Visa and

Mastercard.

You will only complete macro daily task and receive gram point which you can convert to cash

Click here to register
send me : I want to join on whatapp ( 08023895810) to get the link

What is the minimum withdrawal?
Today it is 500 Gram.

Why are they free?
10% of the Gram mass is allocated to a nonprofit organization which will keep the TON infrastructure operational.

What are smart contracts?
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or

performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.

These transactions are trackable and irreversible. The aim of smart contracts is to provide security that is

superior to traditional contract law and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting. Various

cryptocurrencies have implemented types of smart contracts.

When do I get money to my card?
You will get the money as soon as our moderator is ready with your account check. You don't need to pay anything.

If you use an e-wallet, you'll get the money immediately, but you'll need to wait a couple of days if you have VISA

or MasterCard.

how to withdraw?
through Bitcoin,visa, mastercard,payoneer,payeer,paypal,America express

Can I register multiple accounts?
No, this is strictly prohibited by the rules. You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Click here to register
send me : I want to join on whatapp ( 08023895810) to get the link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Payment In Nigeria Set To Improve With Waya Paychat / Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) This Group Is To Create An Oppor / 300k Pay In Lagos Or Relocate For Masters In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.