Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something (2478 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
There is growing concern about the number of beggars in the street of Osun, if not checkmated, may lead to beggar-Epidemic. The state government should do something to end this menace.

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Deebwebb: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
The hunger is too much there, one of my Facebook friend mistakenly opened a supermarket in osun,every day one poor thief will be caught,the man sharply closed the shop totally,I wonder why so much poverty in odua land..even in Benin republic the yorubas do the same thing

7 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
IPOB yoots should try and get small sense na

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
IPOB tends to make frequent reference to other groups in Nigeria – usually in terms of outsiders and enemies. Most often, this reference is accompanied by a fear factor, a xenophobic perspective that is meant to heighten ethnic tension in Nigeria. This contributes to the creation of the ‘us versus them’ social divisions in Nigeria. They use a variety of tools and tactics to increase these schisms, or cleavages, in society at every given opportunity. It is a deadly disease.

Churchill Okonkwo, Ph.D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
The hunger is too much there, one of my Facebook friend mistakenly opened a supermarket in osun,every day one poor thief will caught,the man sharply closed the shop totally,I wonder why so much poverty in odua land..even in Benin republic the yorubas do the same thing
very true, Osun may become the centre of Beggar-pandemic if the street begging is not checkmated.

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2020
colony of beggars in major street in Osun.

8 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by majamajic(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Chai
Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Osun beggars are mostly Yoruba Muslim men, women and children that prefer begging instead menial paying job.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by tobechi74: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2020
COVID 19 hardship
Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Ludlum(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Lols audio stats can't provide food on the table for you too. angry grin grin

My afonja brothers understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2020
tobechi74:
COVID 19 hardship
I disagree with you, this might be unconnected with already established begging norm's. They rather beg than take up menial jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Brokeloser: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Jerrythacrumbfather aka asslicker number uno aka Jerrythafinisher see your miserable life outside.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Salewa95: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Most of the people in that pictures are Northerners and if the OP is not high on cheap weed he should know that.

However see below the Beggars scattered around Igbo land.
[img]https:///65535/50060176621_62b5bc34fb_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50060176586_b69f9ef18c_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50060176601_3cbb918183_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50059611808_e3f6f1d3c7_o_d.jpg[/img]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Salewa95: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Salewa95: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Adaibeku(f): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Deebwebb:
The hunger is too much there, one of my Facebook friend mistakenly opened a supermarket in osun,every day one poor thief will be caught,the man sharply closed the shop totally,I wonder why so much poverty in odua land..even in Benin republic the yorubas do the same thing
osun has igr more Dan nnewi n igboland combined according to minorityopinion stats cheesy cheesy cheesy

.I pity igbos opening shops ebe ahu ,aha unu bu sowey sowey!

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by tillaman(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2020
angry
Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by helinues: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by ThatFairGuy1: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Very foolish OP. Do they look Yoruba to you? Many of your people are even among them, they are always with twins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Many beggars in Osun took to street to protest low return! Is begging now a profession?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by murphyibiam15(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Later they will bring concocted nbs figure on how they're not poor when reality says otherwise.. Who's deceiving who

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Very foolish OP. Do they look Yoruba to you? Many of your people are even among them, they are always with twins
my brother, these are Yoruba Muslim beggars!

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by murphyibiam15(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
osun has igr more Dan nnewi n igboland combined according to minorityopinion stats cheesy cheesy cheesy

.I pity igbos opening shops ebe ahu ,aha unu bu sowey sowey!
Audio stats to when reality says otherwise... I don't know why the sophisticated people want to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Is begging now a thing of pride? 60 years old mother sent his 8 years old daughter to beg in Osun. This is so bad, the government must do something before things gets out of control.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Many beggars in Osun took to street to protest low return! Is begging now a profession?
Use your head. That's Lagos State
Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2020
more street begging in Osun in picture

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by Frankdaz9: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2020
A beggar stylishly attempt to grab a young woman's bag. The government need to do something to curtail this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by BlowYourMind: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Ndi ayoyo

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by marviessss(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Shut the Bleep up bro
I stay in osun, Ile Ife to be precise, this beggars are not just found anywhere you can only see them in sabo(an hausa colony) ,and they are mostly hausa
Only God knows when this stupid igbos will get sense

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Beggars In Osun, The Government Should Do Something by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2020
90% are northerners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: How Niger Gov Gained Control Of APC Months After Endorsing Tinubu For / APC Primaries: Buhari Meets Osinbajo Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / Ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo Orders Kings To Rise Up And Greet Him (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.