Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) (2766 Views)

Meet the new Vice President of Malawi, Dr Saulos Klaus Chilima and his wife / Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire / Pastor Becomes President Of Malawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Maadoo: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Newly elected Vice President of Malawi Dr Saulos Klaus Chilima.

Why is he dressing like an igboman?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Maadoo:

Because Igbo amaka.
His name even sounds like "Chima" grin grin grin

DenreleDave will soon come and blame IPOB.

cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku rekhina bamite sarrki afamed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Maadoo: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa metaphysical

My pictures are not uploading. tried it more than 5times

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Maadoo:

My pictures are not uploading. tried it more than 5times
make sure they are not bigger than 4MB in size
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2020
U don't know d greatness in that name Igbo children of chukuokike abiama ,greatest god in Africa, 100times mightier Dan Yahweh n Jesus combined.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 1:23am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku rekhina
imhotep ina ezuzu nno, y tag d denreledave of a boy, imakwa na odi 19yrs, nwa na ede waec... Imhotep agam etikwa gi ihe

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
imhotep ina ezuzu nno, y tag d denreledave of a boy, imakwa na odi 19yrs, nwa na ede waec... Imhotep agam etikwa gi ihe
Nwanyi oma m kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nsogbu adiro, anyi ga ahapuzi denreledave ka o na asa ahu na-afo na-afo ka nwatakiri

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Nwanyi oma m kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nsogbu adiro, anyi ga ahapuzi denreledave ka o na asa ahu na-afo na-afo ka nwatakiri

Hapu umu ofenmanu aka na eme ka aunty gi oilpussy inugo, agha di kwa na,

Jee likia page adaobi biafran queen na Facebook inugo n stop egwuregwu ndi ofenmanu

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by DayDreamer05(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2020
I G B O - A M A K A

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by DenreleDave(m): 4:15am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Bighead9: 5:12am On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by selemempe: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

this one will pain ndi Lagos-ibadan express grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by jerryunit48: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Wow very amazing

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by BlackfireX: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Is he supposed to wear that 'Igbo ' attire as a Malawian president?? Is very wrong, and he can be impeached.
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

Because Malawi and Igbo share Bantu origin. Do you not see how he is yellow like yellow gari? Same color like Ibo. Thats Bantu gene at work. grin
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by gadafi74: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2020
See them oo..a pumpous and garrullous tribe that is full of themselves..
Igbo Amaka is bigger than Yahwe and Jesus combined... Blaphemy of the highes order. Can we now see the stupidity of proud tribe that see themselves as a god, no wonder, other tribes in Nigeria dont want to associate with them..
Soo, because the man put on the multi-coloured clothes, it now means that he is Igbo Amaka...
Very soon you people will tell us that even the man's country was created by an Igbo man.. ..
Yeye people that belief the are bigger and larger than God....
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2020
gadafi74:
See them oo..a pumpous and garrullous tribe that is full of themselves..
Igbo Amaka is bigger than Yahwe and Jesus combined... Blaphemy of the highes order. Can we now see the stupidity of proud tribe that see themselves as a god, no wonder, other tribes in Nigeria dont want to associate with them..
Soo, because the man put on the multi-coloured clothes, it now means that he is Igbo Amaka...
Very soon you people will tell us that even the man's country was created by an Igbo man.. ..
Yeye people that belief the are bigger and larger than God....
quote me right , I said chukuokike is bigger Dan Yahweh n Jesus

AND don't please don't display ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Kriss216: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2020
BlackfireX:
Is he supposed to wear that 'Igbo ' attire as a Malawian president?? Is very wrong, and he can be impeached.
Gbegiri boy, go and impeach him na.
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Malawian(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
quote me right , I said chukuokike is bigger Dan Yahweh n Jesus

AND don't please don't display ignorance here

Chukwu Okike is Jesus Christ. Its just our own name for the same person. Chukwu is also Yahweh. My grandmum was Jewish okay, I knew all those things when I was staying with her in the village. Make no mistakes. Even Chi might be our own definition of the Holy Spirit, we just didn't understand His workings just then.

Biko stop blaspheming.
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
The wife too
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Asuito7(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
The man fine o even the wife self
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Mr2wealth: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Maadoo:

You doƱ give this people work to do oh! Cahii cheesy
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Mr2wealth: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Malawian:

Chukwu Okike is Jesus Christ. Its just our own name for the same person. Chukwu is also Yahweh. My grandmum was Jewish okay, I knew all those things when I was staying with her in the village. Make no mistakes. Even Chi might be our own definition of the Holy Spirit, we just didn't understand His workings just then.

Biko stop blaspheming.
Pelee oh, omo Jew! grin
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Malawian:

Biko stop blaspheming.
whitemen has finished u my dear ,bye bye
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Adaibeku(f): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Mr2wealth:

Pelee oh, omo Jew! grin
He is so ignorant my brother,
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by Malawian(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mr2wealth:

Pelee oh, omo Jew! grin
Ndi ara n'abo quoting me.
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by NairaHercules(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
gadafi74:
[s]See them oo..a pumpous and garrullous tribe that is full of themselves..
Yeye people that belief the are bigger and larger than God....[/s]

IGBO AMAKA IS BIGGER THAN JESUS AND YAHWEH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by DenreleDave(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Adaibeku:

For u

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by DenreleDave(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
imhotep:

Because Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku rekhina bamite sarrki afamed

For. You too

[img]https://media1./images/5f8dfea581d4584a5ba3634c9e3804b1/tenor.gif?itemid=10219906[/img]
Re: Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) by DenreleDave(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bighead9:
grin

Even big head sef dey laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Has Finally Achieved One Of His Objectives. / Inside Story: Viral Meme Of Russia Using $200 Fuel To Crash US $10M Drone / Bodies of 1,500 Hamas Militants Found In Israeli Territory, IDF Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.