Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire (2809 Views)

Malawi Vice-president, Saulos Klaus Chilima Arrested, charged for corruption / Meet the new Vice President of Malawi, Dr Saulos Klaus Chilima and his wife / Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Anambra1stS0n: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Newly elected Vice President of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima and his wife dressed in traditional Igbo attire. Nice!

Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by FreakDesign: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2020
You will soon see a moniker below me shouting " Igbo Amaka "

2 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by SmartProf(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Wow....This Igbo man must have migrated to conquer Malawi many years back in okirika or spare parts business. He might have adopted an indigenous name and rebranded himself into a politician. He may return back for a chieftaincy title in Igboland soon

6 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
Here it is Igbo Amaka +

Home and Away

Saulos Klaus Chilima(Nwanne ibu ODOGWU)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Anambra1stS0n: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Igbo attire or rather Malawi attire that igbos wear undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by FreakDesign: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Here it is Igbo Amaka +

Home and Away
nwannem, abum nwanne gi ooo smiley

3 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:

nwannem, abum nwanne gi ooo smiley
confirm...everything dinma

1 Like

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by ThatFairGuy1: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Here it is Igbo Amaka +

Home and Away
AnambraIstson (Ipob) and mediocrity (chestbeating) are Inseparable. Of what value is this? Who told you it isn't their attire?
I wish I can tell you your real ancestor without mod running after me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by ThatFairGuy1: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
post=91224377:
Igbo Amaka grin grin
AnambraIstson (Ipob) and mediocrity (chestbeating) are Inseparable. Of what value is this? Who told you it isn't their attire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Jeslousy go kill u o grin

7 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by NoIgboSoundTueh: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Waw,
This is a very good development for every igbo son and daughter
I will rent a big field and a good projector and show it to everyone.
I'm sure it will change their lives like it change mine.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by ThatFairGuy1: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Jeslousy go kill u o grin
Not meant for you grin
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Wannabenz: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2020
His Igbo name is Chima. I use to know his grand father before they migrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Frankdaz9: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2020
IGBO AMAKA!!! This a big blow to Yoruba Muslims. Who even wears their agbada?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by junketer(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

why the thing pain you like this. From the red cap to his shoes and walking stick, everything there is igbo. Even the man sef looks igbo and his name too. No go die of pain abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by junketer(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

1 Like

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by IJOBA2: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2020
post=91224278:

Newly elected Vice President of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima and his wife dressed in traditional Igbo attire. Nice!

Lalasticlala
MY BRETHREN WILL SOON BE HERE TO TELL YOU THAT IBOS BORROWED THAT TRADITION FROM MALAWI.

JUST WATCH OUT

2 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by helinues: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2020
grin cheesy

So Na only Igbo dey wear Aposhe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by nairavsdollars(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2020
His father is from Aguleri in Anambra state
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by IJOBA2: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
OH LAWDgrin

I THINK ITS IN OUR DNAsad
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by helinues: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Wannabenz:
His Igbo name is Chima. I use to know his grand father before they migrated.

Oya,tell us more... cheesy grin
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Golan007: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
They must be related to Igbos somehow.

Their masquerades below:

3 Likes

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by MsAllison(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
chaiii e pain this yeroba Muslim well well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by MsAllison(f): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

tongue
do you want to be fixed?
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by MsAllison(f): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Frankdaz9:
IGBO AMAKA!!! This a big blow to Yoruba Muslims. Who even wears their agbada?
that one that looks like mmuo ogonogo of onitsha grin
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by MsAllison(f): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
helinues:

Oya,tell us more... cheesy grin
helinues honney pot m
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by PrinceInTheNort: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2020
So what shud we do with this information?
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Madmohamed419(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2020
FreakDesign:
igbo amaka
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by Frankdaz9: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2020
MsAllison:
that one that looks like mmuo ogonogo of onitsha grin
hahaha that's all good! IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi, Saulos Klaus Chilima In Igbo Attire by GuyWise101(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2020
I am just laughing reading known Yoruba commenters above me trying so hard to rip the man off his tribe just because of envy.

They are now asking if the Igbos are the only tribe wearing this attire, even when they can see the man proudly rocking his IGBO NAME.

And then I ask, when will this insecure and inferior feeling when the average yoruba sees an Igbo man stop in Yoruba land?

Igbo are not your mates, we may be in the same country because of condition but we are light years ahead of you guys...fact.

And also.

IGBO AMAKA

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clear Picture Of The Drone That Killed Gen Qassem Soleimani Of Iran. / Israeli Defense Forces Kill AHMED MUSA / Why Is Arab Nations Not Accommodating Palestine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.