Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic (77025 Views)

'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by doggedfighter(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
So many Mysteries in the world are being unraveled in these times.
The End is truly at Hand.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:4

Brethren, be on alert! Watch and Pray so you don't fall a prey in this injury time..

Anytime from now..... we will be taken away
Nobody is taking you to anywhere
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur story reminds me of the original Clash of the titans.
I remember in the movie a coin was given to one man like creature wearing a cloak. He then ferried them to another world I think

Clash Of The Titans was somewhat constructed around Greek mythology.

So, yeah, Charon would always feature in some forms in any story woven around Greek mythology.

2 Likes

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

And who says
Krishna
Buddha
Muhammad
Etc are not real and doesn't save?
Don't you think we should do away with both Islam and Christianity and embrace atheism?
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
0rion:

OLODO. WHAT IS MYSTERIOUS IN THAT

The Nigerian mind is darkened by superstition and ignorance. He must see a mystery in everything even when the explanation has been given.

2 Likes

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by simplesearch: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:
grin grin
INTERESTING...
SCIENCE IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL cool
Humans can trace down existence (homo sapien) down to 300,000 years.
Yet, one story-book written be ignorant old folk out of delirious obsession will tell you that ADAM AND EVE were created about six thousand years ago.

The book also want you to believe that some died for the sins you never committed grin grin grin grin

THE ORIGIN:
CREATED By early theologians...

Jesus, a Jew man... Who lived about 2000 years ago...
He was a good teacher and a theologian...
He lives in a time when the Roman empire was oppressing his people...
He wanted to free and liberate his people...

He was referred to as a rebel by the Roman authority and some of his people ( The Jew priests)...

Jesus was accused of the crimes of blasphemy and sedition by the Roman authority.
Judas played the role of a snitch AFTER HE WAS BRIBED, for Jesus to be apprehended.
Jesus was killed for the crimes he was convicted of. Later on, some confused and obsessed fellows made up the story of how his death paid for their sins grin

Because they can't just accept that an intelligent and innocent teacher could just die like that. They felt that there must be a strong reason for it, and since giving pure sacrifices to their gods then was the best gesture of worships, they attributed Jesus' death to the greatest sacrifice they can ever offer to their god....AND A RELIGION WAS BORN! (Chris tia nity)

Only he who starts of his own accord can advance spiritually. The fool who appropriates and makes use of the ready-made opinions of others, is like one who dismembers his own sturdy legs and walks on crutches.

Rabidity and apathy wont allow some of you read through scripture passages with open and unbiased mind. If you do, you will easily see the part where Pilate the Roman governor before whom Jesus Christ was tried said in a moment of truth, in Luke 23:4, and I quote, Pilate turned to the leading priests and to the crowd and said, “I find nothing wrong with this man!”. Any body can be accused of wrong doing especially for a man who spoke vehemently against sin; adultery, fornication, murder, idolatry, hyocrisy and all forms of ungodly practices. They knew the baselessness of their accusations ab initio which was born primarily out of their hatred for his uncompromising lifestyle and unalloyed teachings, backed up with references both in their mosaic laws and writtens of the prophet which is the primary source of their ecclesiastical and political authority. This is why they resorted to whipping up emotion by threatening Pilate with Caesar's authority instead of allowing for a fair trial. Christ has no religion and does not take a stand for or against anyone, for we are all his creature, when a soul surrenders to Christ they have simply align themselves with him, and as such are free to be called believers in Christ(Christians). Jesus himself said not all who call him lord lord will inherit the kingdom of God except those who do the will of the father, and the will of the father is to believe in his son and renounce all forms of wickedness and hypocrisy.
Archeologist and anthropologist are mere human beings like you and I, who are themselves subject to error of interpretation, intention, circumstances or judgement. Their discoveries or research works are sometimes hypothetical in nature with no proven or convinceable evidences, reason they can be disputed, improved upon or set aside with new findings by successive generation. As for the existence of human being on earth you will always have problem believing bible account because of other preconceptions by mortals who came years after the scripture have been written, they have no solid evidence to prove their obnoxious theory than resort to the scripture itself but now and then to either remove, mordify or insert their own thought. No other acount on creation is as valid and provable point by point than that of the scriptures, if God tells you something existed only a thousand years ago and John Hawkins said it existed 3million years who would you believe? Meditate on that!

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by ImpactNGR(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
what a world! we all live
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by ModestGal(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is the stuff I love to read. Beautiful discovery
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by damosky12(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Brethren, be on alert! Watch and Pray so you don't fall a prey in this injury time..

Don't misquote the scriptures?

That passage you quoted has absolutely nothing with the topic or your expression...

Let's honour the scriptures. Context is king!
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by akdjr(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
There is something about this life that I haven't seen anyone to convincingly explain to me. When someone die, his/her soul is believed to have departed, and some have said they have seen ghost walking around.y question is does the soul now form a new bone and body to move around? Cos from.what I understand so far and from the account of what I have seen, the body decay after a while of being buried, then the bones remain for long time.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Image123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religious clowns won't say rubbish on this thread because it dates back to 16th century, and not millions of years.
You won't hear them retort their usual question, "how did they come up with the years"? Simply because this one doesn't discredit their childish claim that the world is 6000 years old.
Clowns. undecided

As usual, you are the clown here. The OP clearly stated "the coins were minted during the reign of Sigismund III Vasa, a Polish king who ruled from 1587 to 1632. Coins called boratynki were also found, which are associated with John II Casimir Vasa, who ruled from 1648 to 1668."

It had nothing to do with some magomago dating arriving at figures from the anus. It didn't talk about dinosaurs footsteps and battles.

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Sad facts:

96 years later the End is still near.

99% of religious forks worship their God not because of their genuine love for God but because of the promise of Heaven or Hell.

90% of believers choose the religion they were born into, so it you were born into the Muslim family you will see you God as the Utlimate same for Christains?

None belivers have contributed more to humanity than belivers especially in developing tools that save lives or ended war (read about Alan turing)

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by ejanla077: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Wats mysterious in discovering old burial site
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Yankee101: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
These same white people will be calling Africans Bush people

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Yankee101: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Better injury time

IfGodbeforus:

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Reelafonja(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
sureinfo:
wow, but whats the whole idea of coins been found in their mouths?

simply go back and read the post no come here dy ask jamb question.

no wonder they talk say if you wan hide anything from black man write am for book
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by 0rion: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

The Nigerian mind is darkened by superstition and ignorance. He must see a mystery in everything even when the explanation has been given.

NAIRALAND SEF IS MORE MYSTERIOUS THAN THE ACTUAL POST ITSELF
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by kingxsamz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Image123:

As usual, you are the clown here. The OP clearly stated "the coins were minted during the reign of Sigismund III Vasa, a Polish king who ruled from 1587 to 1632. Coins called boratynki were also found, which are associated with John II Casimir Vasa, who ruled from 1648 to 1668."

It had nothing to do with some magomago dating arriving at figures from the anus. It didn't talk about dinosaurs footsteps and battles.

Yeah, thanks for the information.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by paul100(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
Jesus is the only way
MsAllison,i am a christian.I believe Jesus is the way,the truth and the light but sometime i ask myself this question that why did God make different types of religion in this our world.
In country like China,India,name them that does not have up to 20% of their population as Christians.Does it mean that these large no of people will all go to hell based on what we are taught as Christians.
I always ask myself.What if i was born into a muslim,hindu etc family?

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by akigbemaru: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy riven side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save me from its guilt and power.

Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All could never sin erase,
Thou must save, and save by grace.

Nothing in my hands I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress,
Helpless, look to Thee for grace:
Foul, I to the fountain fly,
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyes shall close in death,
When I soar to worlds unknown,
See Thee on Thy judgment throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee cry
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by watchindelta(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pictures
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by kingxsamz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
badboy92:

Sad facts:

99% of religious forks worship their God not because of their genuine love for God but because of the promise of Heaven or Hell.

90% of believers choose the religion they were born into, so it you were born into the Muslim family you will see you God as the Utlimate same for Christains?

None belivers have contributed more to humanity than belivers especially in developing tools that save lives or ended war (read about Alan turing)

Fun fact: Most Christians are happy here on earth and do not want to go to some heaven to praise some 'god' day and night like robots who have been programed.
They know they won't have freewill to do what they enjoy here on earth, that's why you see them praying for long life and praying against untimely death.
I mean, why not die now as a believer and go and enjoy everlasting life in the paradise your god has kept for you? cheesy

They wish they could rather live here on earth forever than go to heaven, but since hell is not a favourable option, they have to consider the concept of heaven.
They only worship this god because of fear of hell. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
badboy92:

Sad facts:

What do you gain by these silly lies or are you just plain ignorant?
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Image123(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Fun fact: Most Christians are happy here on earth and do not want to go to some heaven to praise some 'god' day and night like robots who have been programed.
They know they won't have freewill to do what they enjoy here on earth, that's why you see them praying for long life and praying against untimely death.
I mean, why not die now as a believer and go and enjoy everlasting life in the paradise your god has kept for you? cheesy

They wish they could rather live here on earth forever than go to heaven, but since hell is not a favourable option, they have to consider the concept of heaven.
They only worship this god because of fear of hell. Simple.

Why not speak for yourself and mind your business?What's your business why people worship God, or why they marry, or why they go to work? There's freedom no? Must they make decisions on your preferred reason?

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by kingxsamz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Image123:

Must they make decisions on your preferred reason?

No they mustn't.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Dayoara: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
One the wonders of this world is discovery of artifacts
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by MsAllison(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
ObaOfIgbos:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH!
Common sense and delirium won't allow some to be unbiased and unsentimental in their judgement. And of course, the brain is just their to think and reason in one direction...
Like I said before, Only he who starts of his own accord can advance spiritually. The fool who appropriates and makes use of the ready-made opinions of others, is like one who dismembers his own sturdy legs and walks on crutches...

So, You're the creation of a man who felt forsakened by God? Wailing father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...?
Interesting...
[/s]
shut up
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Royalbloodline: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
meobizy:
For bodies which date back to medieval times, it's funny to see how well preserved they still are. One would think eventually bones turn to dust, but even fossils of cavemen and dinosaurs are physically strong despite time passage. With satellites that penetrate solid objects, giving almost a clear view of going ons inside buildings, why aren't all these grave sites found in their hundreds/thousands?

Where do u want to place ur focus? That is the question. To focus on a building is much easier. To start searching the entire world landscape is an impossible task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.