Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic (77026 Views)

'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by sikirus81(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Me after seeing the pictures,

Mtchew notting dy this life ooo
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by earnit2: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by ugbede69(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
if their skulls gets missing, they should come to Nigeria.... I know a tribe that specifies in skull mining

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by nextstep(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2020
I don't have any answers, and I don't want to insult any religion, because these are beliefs deeply held by people; I just wish people would realize that other faiths are just as valid as theirs - because there's no real objective difference.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Image123:

What do you gain by these silly lies or are you just plain ignorant?

Counter with facts
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Image123(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2020
badboy92:

Counter with facts

i'm not that jobless. Do proper research and stop regurgitating lazy lies and ignorant cliches.

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Image123:

i'm not that jobless. Do proper research and stop regurgitating lazy lies and ignorant cliches.

But jobless enough to quote my post!
Ironic
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Image123:

Quoting you is different from spoonfeeding an imbecil.e in asylum like myself. i am sure I am grown enough to feed myself. i love and respect myself enough being a child of God. I will Go and do proper learning.

thanks for describing yourself. Lol
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by fortran12: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2020
nextstep:
I don't have any answers, and I don't want to insult any religion, because these are beliefs deeply held by people; I just wish people would realize that other faiths are just as valid as theirs - because there's no real objective difference.
Look well you will see the differences
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Mish02: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2020
sureinfo:
wow, but whats the whole idea of coins been found in their mouths?

Mysterious
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by smallboy2000(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
tongue
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
dont forget that jesus christ is waiting for christians to come to heaven and meet him,while christians are waiting for jesus to come down to earth and take them to heaven.

#ConfusedReligion

Make una calm down now. Everyone has the right to believe in what they want.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by charlsecy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
sureinfo:
wow, but whats the whole idea of coins been found in their mouths?
Read the article, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.