Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic (76808 Views)

'Female Vampire' Shackled To Prevent Her Re-Incarnation Found In Poland (Graphic / Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by MsAllison(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
ObaOfIgbos:

No!
It's impossible that God or a force behind creations does not exist.
It's even stupîd to assume that scientifically.

Cause and effect...
[/s]
Jesus is God
kiss the truth
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

No!
It's impossible that God or a force behind creations does not exist.
It's even stupîd to assume that scientifically.

Cause and effect...
I'm totally against atheism but i find it funny when theist like you use atheist words to malign Christianity. As a Muslim you know atheists do hold the belief that God doesn't exist so why using atheists words to attack another theists belief (Christianity ) isn't that hypocrisy?
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
lsaAbubakar:

Ipob Catholic I thought you're a worshipper of mary
Don't turn this to a religious thing oga respect Catholics the way you expect Muslims to be respected
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by jamalchance(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Shall we hear word please
IfGodbeforus:
So many Mysteries in the world are being unraveled in these times.
The End is truly at Hand.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:4

Brethren, be on alert! Watch and Pray so you don't fall a prey in this injury time..

Anytime from now..... we will be taken away
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
lsaAbubakar:

Ipob Catholic I thought you're a worshipper of mary
Stop this religion thing oga respect Catholics just the way you expect Muslims to be respected
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:
Do you have sense at all? What is the meaning of atheist words? What are atheist words?
Go back to your first comment
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Wisedove(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
If this exhumtion had happened in Nigeria it would have been tagged 'ritual purpose' but since it's the white we all see it as normal thing and call it archeology.

We lost our traditions to the westerners while they still practice theirs
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

Do you have sense at all?
What is the meaning of atheist words?
What are atheist words?
As a theist yourself you have no business attacking another theist
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
lsaAbubakar:
I'm a Christian
How would I know ?
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
lsaAbubakar:
I'm a Christian
On Nairaland anyone can be anything
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by MJBOLT: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
dont forget that jesus christ is waiting for christians to come to heaven and meet him,while christians are waiting for jesus to come down to earth and take them to heaven.

#ConfusedReligion

kingxsamz:

Fun fact: Most Christians are happy here on earth and do not want to go to some heaven to praise some 'god' day and night like robots who have been programed.
They know they won't have freewill to do what they enjoy here on earth, that's why you see them praying for long life and praying against untimely death.
I mean, why not die now as a believer and go and enjoy everlasting life in the paradise your god has kept for you? cheesy

They wish they could rather live here on earth forever than go to heaven, but since hell is not a favourable option, they have to consider the concept of heaven.
They only worship this god because of fear of hell. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

If you're conversant with this forum and you've been following...
You'd understand the reason why I usually put up with this kind argument.
I usually find it irritating and nonsensical, the way most SENSELESS Christians always try to talk down on other people's religions.
I think their major problem is the state of delirium that usually affects them.
They think the whole world revolves around them.
They stupidly think that their ways is the only path to salvation.
The funny and unfortunate thing about them is that, many of them don't even agree with themselves. That's why they have so many divisions...
Because of this reasons and others, I took it upon myself to always checkmate and put them in their place and I really enjoy doing so grin grin grin
Well i don't know you and you don't know me but I've never for once maligned Islam or its adherents even though i can't speak for others .I still don't understand why you as a theist (Muslim) will attack another theist (Christian) beliefs using atheists language knowing fully well you're a theist. I won't deny not knowing some Christians do attack Islam but it still doesn't justify what you are doing.
For atheists they hold the belief that God do not exist .
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Neville660: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
meobizy:
For bodies which date back to medieval times, it's funny to see how well preserved they still are. One would think eventually bones turn to dust, but even fossils of cavemen and dinosaurs are physically strong despite time passage. With satellites that penetrate solid objects, giving almost a clear view of going ons inside buildings, why aren't all these grave sites found in their hundreds/thousands?
Climate is a preservative too
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by nextstep(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
fortran12:
Only one has several books written at different periods talk about the same subject

So have the different parchments and writings by Egyptians - their writings span from before 4000BC to around 30BC (a span of nearly 4000 years) by lots of authors. As for the Maya, their writings span from around 2000BC to 1700AD (3,700 years).
Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Shintoism, among others, predate Christianity, and are collectively still practiced by nearly 3 billion people. I really doubt the Christian pantheon is the sole right answer to humanity's questions of: "who are we; why are we here; what's our purpose?"

Here's a breakdown based on a wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

31.4% Christianity
23.2% Islam
15.4% Hinduism
7.1% Buddhism
22.9% Unaffiliated/Other

It's awful rich for just over 30% of the population to insist their way is the true way, and condemn the remaining 70%. Just live and let live, because we're all asking the same questions about Existence, and have come up with different ways to answer them.
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Jakemedg(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

If you're conversant with this forum and you've been following...
You'd understand the reason why I usually put up with this kind argument.
I usually find it irritating and nonsensical, the way most SENSELESS Christians always try to talk down on other people's religions.
I think their major problem is the state of delirium that usually affects them.
They think the whole world revolves around them.
They stupidly think that their ways is the only path to salvation.
The funny and unfortunate thing about them is that, many of them don't even agree with themselves. That's why they have so many divisions...
Because of this reasons and others, I took it upon myself to always checkmate and put them in their place and I really enjoy doing so grin grin grin
Well it's not funny at all when a theist keeps using atheists language to attack another theist belief. As long as the continent of Africa and Africans are concerned we have no business with both Islam and Christianity since both religion is linked to the Middle East Asia .
Now speaking about divisions among Christians well i don't see any division as long as we are still Christians just like they're Shia Muslims (Shittes) and Sunni Muslims (the majority) and other sects in Islam still they're all Muslims , aren't they?
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by kingxsamz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
dont forget that jesus christ is waiting for christians to come to heaven and meet him,while christians are waiting for jesus to come down to earth and take them to heaven.

#ConfusedReligion

grin grin grin
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Pacesetter123(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yankee101:
These same white people will be calling Africans Bush people
I tell you.If it was Africans dat hold such kindergarten belief,they whites wud av called us cave men n all sorts of unprintable names.Even some Africans here wudnt av bin left out in bashing us for holding such view.But look at them praising de Polish now. sad
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by Fash20: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
meobizy:
For bodies which date back to medieval times, it's funny to see how well preserved they still are. One would think eventually bones turn to dust, but even fossils of cavemen and dinosaurs are physically strong despite time passage. With satellites that penetrate solid objects, giving almost a clear view of going ons inside buildings, why aren't all these grave sites found in their hundreds/thousands?

Abeg bro... Whats name of the satellites
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by fortran12: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
nextstep:

So have the different parchments and writings by Egyptians - their writings span from before 4000BC to around 30BC (a span of nearly 4000 years) by lots of authors. As for the Maya, their writings span from around 2000BC to 1700AD (3,700 years).
Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Shintoism, among others, predate Christianity, and are collectively still practiced by nearly 3 billion people. I really doubt the Christian pantheon is the sole right answer to humanity's questions of: "who are we; why are we here; what's our purpose?"

Here's a breakdown based on a wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

31.4% Christianity
23.2% Islam
15.4% Hinduism
7.1% Buddhism
22.9% Unaffiliated/Other

It's awful rich for just over 30% of the population to insist their way is the true way, and condemn the remaining 70%. Just live and let live, because we're all asking the same questions about Existence, and have come up with different ways to answer them.
The message of Christianity is different from the rest. Its the only one that gives hope. The rest asks you to save yourself by performing certain rituals. Christianity says otherwise
Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
16 century!? Naa don't believe dat
Can't b dat long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.