Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online (7128 Views)

I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls / How Good Are Phones From Slot? / I Bought A Faulty Device From SLOT Office Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your support on this platform, some helped to tweet, although slot never acknowledged any of these disturbances, they have gone ahead to refund my money.

I recieved my refund yesterday.

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
spicykev:
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your support on this platform, some helped to tweet, although slot never acknowledged any of these disturbances, they have gone ahead to refund my money.

Thanks
Good to hear.
Please also acknowledge it on twitter too.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev if you need a trusted source for your redmi note 9s/pro let me know. I have a few suggestions.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Ok, pls share.

ZesusHVWritter:
spicykev if you need a trusted source for your redmi note 9s/pro let me know. I have a few suggestions.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:

Thanks
I bought redmi 8 recently . Ping me if you still want to buy redmi 9 so I can direct you where I bought mine at computer village . I will give you the person number then you call her before you go to their office . There phone office is opposite MI administrative office
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:
Ok, pls share.

Your location please.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Lagos

ZesusHVWritter:

Your location please.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:
Lagos

Chat him up. He offers pay on delivery too.
toluxa1:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 6GB/128GB
N99,000

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB
N180,000

FREE Delivery anywhere in Lagos.
FREE Delivery in Abuja (for Mi Note 10)
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am looking to buy note 9s, thanks

ZesusHVWritter:

Chat him up. He offers pay on delivery too.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nezzjnr: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:

Thanks
Nice one
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nezzjnr: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Spicykev just be careful about people telling you to Chat them up

It's better you go to a trusted Tech store and get the phone to avoid another story
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by drjprince: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Spicykev just be careful about people telling you to Chat them up

It's better you go to a trusted Tech store and get the phone to avoid another story
not everyone is fraudulent she just had buisness with a store
It didn't end well
Personally if she can deal with noobody or macbeyland they can get the phone for her fast fluid
And the guy refered to her if he has vouches he is good to go
All this unnecessary trust issues makes you fall into scam
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by skyhighweb(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
one thing i can never do in Nigeria is make payment online and be waiting for the product.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
My dear, thanks for your advise, I trust no one, my phone will be bought from a verified store. I even have another very good phone so I am not in a hurry to buy another one.

drjprince:
not everyone is fraudulent she just had buisness with a store
It didn't end well
Personally if she can deal with noobody or macbeyland they can get the phone for her fast fluid
And the guy refered to her if he has vouches he is good to go
All this unnecessary trust issues makes you fall into scam
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please where is redmi's administrative office. Do they have any redmi owned retail store?

Thanks but no thanks, I am only interested in buying from very known stores

vingeophysicist:

I bought redmi 8 recently . Ping me if you still want to buy redmi 9 so I can direct you where I bought mine at computer village . I will give you the person number then you call her before you go to their office . There phone office is opposite MI administrative office
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:
Please where is redmi's administrative office. Do they have any redmi owned retail store?

Thanks but no thanks, I am only interested in buying from very known stores

I had same mindset when I wanted to buy my redmi phone . I wanted to buy in there office direct but when I got there they told me blankly they don't sell phones here that they only carry out administrative duties here. So they directed me opposite an accredited distributor of MI product which was opposite their office. The office is along computer village market, you can go their and confirm . But if you need the contact of where I got mine I can assist you . The place they directed me is a known store too .
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
spicykev:
I am looking to buy note 9s, thanks

I know. If you click the header of the quoted text, it takes you to his dealings on the xiaomi thread store where you can for yourself, authenticate his credibility.
I don't refer people easily, and I test options with my money or time before advising anyone to do same[learnt that the hard way].
I recently got him to deliver the redmi 8 to my sis in Lagos as a 1year birthday present for her kid. I didn't have to leave my state, and it was a pay on delivery basis.
So I had no reason to worry.

Getting your devices from a store is the first option to check, getting it from a trusted supplier is the best option.

Like DrJPrince said, there are few dealers on phone you can trust on nairaland, they are easy to know. Check how long they have been here, and how well transactions go with them.

This is also the buying criteria on aliexpress.
I wasn't sleeping well knowing your money was withheld, you getting the money back gives me great joy. Please be careful who you let it to next.

Blessed evening everyone.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have come to realize that almost all organizations in Nigeria have some level of scams they operate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by shawnfamous(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:
I have tweeted it about 3 times now, the funny thing is that, the same phone is still being advertised. I am beginning to believe they are delibratelybadvertising a Phone they don't have to mislead Nigerians.

Hy. Have u gotten your phone now?
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Yes I settled for redmi note 9pro instead of S, thanks

shawnfamous:
Hy. Have u gotten your phone now?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by labusinessguide: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:

How much did you buy it?

Where did you get yours from?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by Youngpo413: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:
My dear, thanks for your advise, I trust no one, my phone will be bought from a verified store. I even have another very good phone so I am not in a hurry to buy another one.

the 'other' good phone,what brand is it?
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by deltateam: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:

Thanks

Jeez! shocked

You ordered on 17 june for something they didn't have yet were advertising and got refunded on 10 July?

That's 23 days I.e 3 weeks plus 2 days of psychological torture.

In advanced countries, they will be heavy compensation that will reset their brains.

Nonsense people.

That's why I'm skeptical ordering things online.
I simply walk into a phone shop and pay for it, collect, inspect and walk away.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by deltateam: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Good to hear.
Please also acknowledge it on twitter too.

Acknowledge what?

If na me, I won't acknowledge anything. They are very wicked and irresponsible.
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by deltateam: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
vingeophysicist:

Computer village Bawo. Scammers ole.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by deltateam: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:

Thank you. Computer village is known for scamming. They package foufou.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by deltateam: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
spicykev:

How do you see the phone and how much did you buy it?
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
I bought it 107k and paid N1000 for delivery. The phone was delivered the same day. The phone dealer showed professionalism and I highly recommend them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
For all those asking about the phone store. I bought it from Volt mobile phone store, you can google them up. By the way, I don't have any connection with the seller other than the very fast service I recieved considering all i went through with slot. They were recommended as verified dealer by Xiaomi facebook handle. They recommended pointec and slot and one raya like that. Please do your research and decide, be responsible for your decision.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by missfrancess(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2020
spicykev:
I bought it 107k and paid N1000 for delivery. The phone was delivered the same day. The phone dealer showed professionalism and I highly recommend them.
please how good is the phone??
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by spicykev(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Phone makes sense, I recommend.

missfrancess:
please how good is the phone??
Re: My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online by missfrancess(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
spicykev:
Phone makes sense, I recommend.

Does it have 4G and remote control for puting off Television?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Pc Freee Browsing / Walking Dead -The Game HD / Buying phones from alibaba pros and cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.