Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" (21396 Views)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by ugaby: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:

How many jobs have you created?
I can see how myopic you are
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by ntyce(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
chatinent:
If you cannot be bold to mention the names of these 'some,' Keyamo should not bother trying to become relevant.

Stop being childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Golan007: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
ugaby:

I can see how myopic you are

Simple question yet you can't answer.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Golan007: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Femijohn198:
this country must divide alot of cheating by our politicians,youth are dying of the job.biafra must take place

Divide because the cheating is by politicians and when we divide there'll be no politicians anymore.

What a genius idea.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by uchrikk(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
N20k?
Somebody should ask Labor Minister to talk about the lawful minimum wage in this country when he speaks again.

About the selection process, so far as the beneficiaries are going to be handpicked, it is going to be a "who knows who" thing and politicians know politicians. In the end, no streets will be swept and the monies will still be pocketed.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by MsAllison(f): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Do u think u can fool us. All these is just to paint urself innocent. We know ur way. Las las, na pady pady things go still cloud the exercise. NOSENSE.
Festus is a criminal
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by FlordFlorez(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Reinaldo:

Fortunately, not everyone is like you.
unfortunately, disturbing percentage of Nigerians are like u and thats why we're where we're today. Asslicking...
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by peteofi(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
This one Festus is talking like he is a technocrat. He is also a politician na.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by awa(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
10 to 15% allocated to Political Office holders because of what You are just another failure Festus or whatever you call yourself. Shame on you and your so-called integrity.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by awa(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2020
uchrikk:
N20k?
Somebody should ask Labor Minister to talk about the lawful minimum wage in this country when he speaks again.

About the selection process, so far as the beneficiaries are going to be handpicked, it is going to be a "who knows who" thing and politicians know politicians. In the end, no streets will be swept and the monies will still be pocketed.

You are right but how sure are we that these jobs are even going to the masses. The Politicians will just use fake names to collect the money and share within them

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by xander1223: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Have you been dreaming of becoming a skilled person in Digital Marketing? Tescom Digital Academy offers you a wonderful opportunity to learn the basis of Digital Marketing and Web Development along with a certificate of participation.
Want to know how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business or career?
Join us at TDA! Send a DM now or call Taiwo, Our Course Manager on +234-703-313-4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Click here to Register
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
DONT MIND KEYAMO. HE'S CRYING FOR HELP!
so 10 to 15 percent already allocated to politicians.

are politician SPECIAL ??
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by coputa(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
This is what i kept saying all this while and this government has vindicated me.Our leaders are bereft of idea of how to create sustainable job for the youth.this is another juicy contract for the boys.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
WHY SHOULD POLITICIANS BE ALLOTED 10 TO 15 PERCENT.

WHO GAVE THE ORDER ?

ODJ124:
Corruption is becoming a culture in this country....
Despite the politicians been offered 10-15% of the slots they still want more.....
God is watching them ooo..
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2020
it is the same 774000 that created the GUTTER problem. so dey should clean it. they litter everywhere.

AerialMapper:
774,000 jobs cleaning gutters and sweeping streets

Give the jobs to your children and relatives if this is what you call job creation!

Yusuf, Zahra, Hanan, Manna are 4 people i know who will be good ambassadors for this initiative
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2020
number manipulation.

for 20,000 just put 50 ghost workers there, and that na 1 million to a politician pocket.

ugaby:
Policticians are blackmailing you for 20,000 naira monthly stipends, for some nonsense unskilled Jobs, God have mercy. Is this what this Government has reduced Nigeria to?
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by coputa(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
it is the same 774000 that created the GUTTER problem. so dey should clean it. they litter everywhere.

you are not the one that created the problem.it's your government that created the gutter problems in your country,they should use their children to clean them.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by ogbonti: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
These politicians spend atleast 35k on internet monthly ask Joe Abah on twitter, they spend over 100k on diesel for generators and Fuel for cars, they spend over 40k to pay each security or gateman, driver and cook/cleaners monthly so what exactly do they want this 20k for?

Is it 20k they used to send their kids abroad? Or build those mansions in Abuja, Lagos and the one in their various villages? (empty houses they never stay in except Christmas those following Adanna and David on YouTube or Ike ekweremadus daughter on Instagram can testify ) and the houses abroad were their children stay was it 20k that built it?

We need to do something, enough of this suffering and smiling.

These old men are WICKED!!!

even for just 20k they don't want the poor, the average Nigerian to eat they want to collect this one too what happened to all the allocations they get?

If it is to carry sniper and climb mountain or hill around Abuja and take these old farts out abeg let us do it.

Who dey cook for these people Una no know where dem dey sell poison?

Even if it is to rig election for totally new sets of people to enter office let us do it na time no dey oh before you close eye open 2 terms, 8years, 2 president's = 16years of your life wasted still hoping for a better Nigeria "one day e go better" People dey die go e never still better, you done dey old finish oh

the best post on nairaland ever - Nigerians are sleeping and it is a sad reality - when i say most Nigerians are cowards, someone will ask me why I say so- the death we dear so much that makes us not to demand for our rights meets most us quietly through hunger, poor quality health care, road accidents due to bad roads and armed robbery due to poor state of security in the country - SO WHY ARE WE SCARED TO PUT THAT LIFE ON THE LINE AND MAKE OUR EXISTENCE COUNT BY PUTTING OUT LIVES ON THE LINE TO START A REVOLUTION SO OUR LIVES DO NOT END IN SILENCE WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY ?

Even Jesus said that “whoever seeks to protect his life will lose it and whoever seeks to lose his life will save it” - these are the words of Jesus in the bible but our yahoo pastors will not teach these neither will our zombie congregation ever read these parts of the bible, Na only to sow seed and tithe dem dey preach.

Be bold people- all die na die and none of us is leaving this world alive and 99% of use adults here on nairaland will even see the year 2100 AD - so why the fear fear? we live once, why suffer because of dear if the inevitable ? hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by ogbonti: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
These politicians spend atleast 35k on internet monthly ask Joe Abah on twitter, they spend over 100k on diesel for generators and Fuel for cars, they spend over 40k to pay each security or gateman, driver and cook/cleaners monthly so what exactly do they want this 20k for?

Is it 20k they used to send their kids abroad? Or build those mansions in Abuja, Lagos and the one in their various villages? (empty houses they never stay in except Christmas those following Adanna and David on YouTube or Ike ekweremadus daughter on Instagram can testify ) and the houses abroad were their children stay was it 20k that built it?

We need to do something, enough of this suffering and smiling.

These old men are WICKED!!!

even for just 20k they don't want the poor, the average Nigerian to eat they want to collect this one too what happened to all the allocations they get?

If it is to carry sniper and climb mountain or hill around Abuja and take these old farts out abeg let us do it.

Who dey cook for these people Una no know where dem dey sell poison?

Even if it is to rig election for totally new sets of people to enter office let us do it na time no dey oh before you close eye open 2 terms, 8years, 2 president's = 16years of your life wasted still hoping for a better Nigeria "one day e go better" People dey die go e never still better, you done dey old finish oh

the best post on nairaland ever - Nigerians are sleeping and it is a sad reality - when I say most Nigerians are cowards, someone will ask me why I say so- the death we fear so much that makes us not to demand for our rights meets most us quietly through hunger, poor quality health care, road accidents due to bad roads and armed robbery due to poor state of security in the country - SO WHY ARE WE SCARED TO PUT THAT LIFE ON THE LINE AND MAKE OUR EXISTENCE COUNT BY PUTTING OUT LIVES ON THE LINE TO START A REVOLUTION SO OUR LIVES DO NOT END IN SILENCE WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY ?

Even Jesus said that “whoever seeks to protect his life will lose it and whoever seeks to lose his life for my sake will save it” - these are the words of Jesus in the bible - asking christians to be brave about their belief in him - Jesus sef despises cowardice -

JESUS said “My house shall be called he house of prayer but it is now the den of thieves” - and he scattered the temple merchants tables - that’s radical Jesus not taking nonsense - but our yahoo pastors will not teach these neither will our zombie congregation ever read these parts of the bible, Na only “when a man slaps you on the left side of your face, turn the other cheek to be slapped” and sow seed and tithe dem dey preach.

Be bold people- all die na die and none of us is leaving this world alive and 99% of us adults here on nairaland will NOT even see the year 2100 AD - so why the fear fear? we live once, why suffer because of fear of the inevitable (death) ? hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by ukpatrick: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2020
permit me to correct your use of English sir: you said "politicians blackmailing you" for the above subject matter. I think preferably would've been "My fellow politicians" because you are one of them!! Secondly politicians like you love keeping his fellow Nigerians in suspense which I feel it's not good for the system and a Government that promised transparency in fighting corruption at all level .why don't you be bold enough to mentioned Names than keeping us all in suspense as earlier said.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2020
In the past, it used to be that certain people entrusted with this kind of programmes handed them over entirely to political leaders.
Just imagine!!

MAy it never be well with any politicians involved in this kinda thing for shady purpose in the past and the present.
THIEVES EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2020
who litter everywhere ?

govt or rough people ?

coputa:
you are not the one that created the problem.it's your government that created the gutter problems in your country,they should use their children to clean them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by MsAllison(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
post=91228393:

Just imagine!!

MAy it never be well with any politicians involved in this kinda thing for shady purpose in the past and the present.
THIEVES EVERYWHERE!
[/s]
trash
Buhari is a criminal
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Chainex(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
chatinent:
If you cannot be bold to mention the names of these 'some,' Keyamo should not bother trying to become relevant.

If you were in his shoes, would u do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Golan007: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
coputa:
This is what i kept saying all this while and this government has vindicated me.Our leaders are bereft of idea of how to create sustainable job for the youth.this is another juicy contract for the boys.

Yap, yap, yap.

Why not make suggestions?
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by coputa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:

Yap, yap, yap.

Why not make suggestions?
We have been suggesting since the time of Adam,your brothers ain't listening.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by coputa(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
frog12:
who litter everywhere ?

govt or rough people ?

the government did,they did not provide waste bin,despite the huge tax they collect from the masses.where do you want the people to dump their dirt,in their house.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by hardbody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:
That's a man with integrity

You just got scammed.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Jero1980: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Politicising employment is the greatest problem affecting Nigeria currently. It has messed and thrown competence into the bin. Every sector is fill with incompetent people who know one person that is connected with someone inside power. God will help Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Golan007: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
coputa:
We have been suggesting since the time of Adam,your brothers ain't listening.

Just say you are bereft of ideas yourself and no one would crucify you.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Billygee2u: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
chatinent:
Don't mind the bloody hypocrite
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Billygee2u: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
teadrake:
Politician fighting for Npower slots.
Politicians fighting for the recently approved Gutter and sweeping jobs.
Politician already hijacked big job slot. Eg. NNPC, ICPC, FIRS, NIMASA etc.
To the common masses, we are in big trouble!!!
Let's take back our country!!!
which country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.