Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" (21402 Views)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by coputa(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Golan007:

Just say you are bereft of ideas yourself and no one would crucify you.
ok,one of the sure ways of creating sustainable job for the teeming nigeria youths is to set up mechanized agricultural farms in the 774 local government of the country,since agriculture has the propensity of employing large number of people.this will create food availability and it will also provide cheap raw materials for industries and ultimately create all round economic development apart from creating jobs for the youth

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by frog12: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
its like telling people not to put their hands on the stove fire and they do.

then people like you complain that government should have put wire nets on the stoves.
so the government will also clean your toilets for you?

no, the government will also bath for you and wear your clothes for you

coputa:
the government did,they did not provide waste bin,despite the huge tax they collect from the masses.where do you want the people to dump their dirt,in their house.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by teadrake(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
The cycle can not end, you're only crying because you are not in charge.
You're right. Perhaps I should wait till you take the mantle of leaderships and correct these myriads of injustice and callousness going around. If you can do it,I'm satisfied!!
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by armadeo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/politicians-blackmailing-me-on-774000-jobs-says-keyamo/

The minister said he would not sacrifice his reputation and principles by going beyond the 10 to 15 per cent allocated to political officers, adding that only President Buhari could make him do otherwise.

As in small small e don dey legal.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Psoul(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
This one na news?
Something you guys have bn doing all along.
Abeg share the slot with ur guys and leave us in peace.
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Angel1696: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
teadrake:
Politician fighting for Npower slots. Politicians fighting for the recently approved Gutter and sweeping jobs. Politician already hijacked big job slot. Eg. NNPC, ICPC, FIRS, NIMASA etc. To the common masses, we are in big trouble!!! Let's take back our country!!!
#revolution is the only key
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
naija don finish
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by eagleu: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
When the so called social reform crusader become an appointed politician, he quickly changes style, and begins to act like a dictator.
The Senate and house of representatives are the only ones who can hold politicians accountable. What's wrong with that? That's what he has fought for all these years!
Re: Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" by johntolu: 4:16am On Jul 01, 2020
ogbonti:

the best post on nairaland ever - Nigerians are sleeping and it is a sad reality - when i say most Nigerians are cowards, someone will ask me why I say so- the death we dear so much that makes us not to demand for our rights meets most us quietly through hunger, poor quality health care, road accidents due to bad roads and armed robbery due to poor state of security in the country - SO WHY ARE WE SCARED TO PUT THAT LIFE ON THE LINE AND MAKE OUR EXISTENCE COUNT BY PUTTING OUT LIVES ON THE LINE TO START A REVOLUTION SO OUR LIVES DO NOT END IN SILENCE WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY ?

Even Jesus said that “whoever seeks to protect his life will lose it and whoever seeks to lose his life will save it” - these are the words of Jesus in the bible but our yahoo pastors will not teach these neither will our zombie congregation ever read these parts of the bible, Na only to sow seed and tithe dem dey preach.

Be bold people- all die na die and none of us is leaving this world alive and 99% of use adults here on nairaland will even see the year 2100 AD - so why the fear fear? we live once, why suffer because of dear if the inevitable ? hmmmm

I agree with you Bros, that an average Nigerian, myself inclusive, 'no wan die, but wan go heaven'. I am sure our 'tormentors' the Political class, are equally well aware of our timidity hence d 'mumu' and slavery treatment they keep throwing at us.
They know we can't do 'neda'.
Their pets have better living standard than an average Nigerian who is gainfully employed.
I want to believe that our 'mumuism' is probably generic probably inhetited from our progenitors.
I may be wrong though, because we have had in times past, fearless people like Baba 70, Gani Fawehinmi, Isaac Boro, Chima Ubani, Beko Kuti, Tai Solarin, Frederick Fashehun, Wole Soyinka, Ralph Nwazuruike, Frank Kokori, Segun Okeowo,
Femi Falana and others who displayed that
not all Nigerians are as lilly-livered as me and majority of other Nigerians.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1wpNuQRaM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM / President Buhari Appoints New Management For Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.