Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,456 members, 7,823,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! (767 Views)

NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. / I Lost My Original Credentials But Have Them In My Mail / Jamb Wahala !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! by Jackossky(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dear nlnders,

This has been troubling me for a while and this is for a sis of mine, truth is I was kinda mad at her but it can happen to the best of us.

Attempting to do change of course/institution, a sister of mine was required to provide her Google mail and phone number.

In simple words, she doesn't have both( Lost her sim card and forgot her mail password)

I've tried to recover the password from Google but they keep responding with not having a certified proof that she's the owner.
She's gone to the Airtel office for SIM retrieval but according to one of their agent, he said that he is unable to retrieve the SIM as he's been trying to do so countless times, asked if it was a promo sim and my sister replied "Yes"

He tied the inability of retrieving the SIM card to that reason(Promo sim)

Please, is there anyway she can do change of course or still, what are her options ?

Please, staying at home or waiting till next year is out of the option
Anyone with probable solution?

Ps
She has the jamb printout.
Re: Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! by Pofgrace(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Go to front page someone has same issue here
Re: Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! by MAGG0T(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Which one is promo sim??

This country don red be that
Re: Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! by Jackossky(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
MAGG0T:
Which one is promo sim??

This country don red be that

That's how I'm seeing it oo. Bizarre things just unfolding
Re: Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! by DRPAIT123(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Jackossky:
Dear nlnders,

This has been troubling me for a while and this is for a sis of mine, truth is I was kinda mad at her but it can happen to the best of us.

Attempting to do change of course/institution, a sister of mine was required to provide her Google mail and phone number.

In simple words, she doesn't have both( Lost her sim card and forgot her mail password)

I've tried to recover the password from Google but they keep responding with not having a certified proof that she's the owner.
She's gone to the Airtel office for SIM retrieval but according to one of their agent, he said that he is unable to retrieve the SIM as he's been trying to do so countless times, asked if it was a promo sim and my sister replied "Yes"

He tied the inability of retrieving the SIM card to that reason(Promo sim)

Please, is there anyway she can do change of course or still, what are her options ?

Please, staying at home or waiting till next year is out of the option
Anyone with probable solution?

Ps
She has the jamb printout.
first and foremost, visit JAMB office and complain, they might be able to help if you beg them well.
You should also visit another office branch of your network provider, hopefully you find a way out.

(1) (Reply)

Is WAEC Result 2020 Out? / Are You Living In Ilorin. / DELSU Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2020/2021 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.