Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. (626 Views)

I'll Teach The First 20 People How To Make $50+ Daily From Affiliate Marketing / How To Become A Forex Trader & Build An FX Mindset / The 360° Life Of An Fx Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by Cryptofxt10: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
If you have searched everywhere, search no more! You are at the right place....contact in my signature
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by SocialJustice: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Show me your live account summary for the last 6 months.

Talk is cheap, too cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by infogenerator(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, this kind of posts are the real jokes on NL ..... LMAO.

Bro if you're making even as little as $100 weekly on forex, you won't have the time to post your ads on NL.

The very few who are making real profit on Forex won't even teach you their techniques

1 Like

Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by Cryptofxt10: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
infogenerator:
As far as I'm concerned, this kind of posts are the real jokes on NL ..... LMAO.

Bro if you're making even as little as $100 weekly on forex, you won't have the time to post your ads on NL.

The very few who are making real profit on Forex won't even teach you their techniques

You are 100% right bro... I teach only on weekends and sometimes late night when all my trades must have been closed for the day...

The training is always exhausting and time consuming and as a result, I'm considering ending it..but just to help someone out there seeking a legit fx trainer... I would stop all training soon... As soon as my current students graduates to elite levels
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by mannasseh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
pls i want to learn.. 08167559348
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by SoNature(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2020
infogenerator:

That's peanut, bro

Is forex hyped?

Even with freelancing, I make much more than that
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by dogtails(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
SoNature:

That's peanut, bro

Is forex hyped?

Even with freelancing, I make much more than that
Bro I want to start freelancing please I need ur guidelines
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by SoNature(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
dogtails:
Bro I want to start freelancing please I need ur guidelines

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Go through this guide
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by jom28gy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
How please
Re: I Dont Only Teach The Basics, I Will Turn You Into An FX Elite In Short Time. by Cryptofxt10: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
jom28gy:
How please
Contact on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Need Investment Ideas / I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. / Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.