Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. (626 Views)

Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS / Looking For Pawnshops or reliable money lender Around Ikeja And Environs / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by Ajakaiye83: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
I need someone who can train me on how to make money in forex real time.
I want an active trader pls
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by smartking1: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
You can join our Forex Mentorship Program. Run online and offline. Chart me up through the whatsapp on my Signature.
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by kingviny: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2021
You can reach me on 08109946200.

Il teach you a simple but very effective strategy. You only check the market at certain hours for certain patterns to invest in.

I would condense my 13 years of experience and give you a vantage entry into this business. Learning from an experienced person is key. He or she would save you so much trouble because there are so much rubbish training and tools out there.

I am close to Ikeja and I can train you one on one but for a fee.
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by MindExplorer(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2021
If you know you know. Get in touch, don't let them deceive you.
I almost didn't comment here.

Let me tell you something, if you make the mistake of learning the wrong things, hmmm; you'd be poorer instead of richer. Learn from someone who is making a living from it not people trying to make a living from you.

Soon, I'd put up an ad for my master class. Contact me here: 08152862139
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
MindExplorer:
If you know you know. Get in touch, don't let them deceive you.
I almost didn't comment here.

Let me tell you something, if you make the mistake of learning the wrong things, hmmm; you'd be poorer instead of richer. Learn from someone who is making a living from it not people trying to make a living from you.

Soon, I'd put up an ad for my master class. Contact me here: 08152862139

kingviny:
You can reach me on 08109946200.

Il teach you a simple but very effective strategy. You only check the market at certain hours for certain patterns to invest in.

I would condense my 13 years of experience and give you a vantage entry into this business. Learning from an experienced person is key. He or she would save you so much trouble because there are so much rubbish training and tools out there.

I am close to Ikeja and I can train you one on one but for a fee.

smartking1:
You can join our Forex Mentorship Program. Run online and offline. Chart me up through the whatsapp on my Signature.

Who among the 3 of you can prove that he is the best?

Does any of you do it for a living?
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by kingviny: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

https://www.nairaland.com/6392789/learn-how-make-kind-profit

This is one of my post on nl. You will see one of my results. I train and I trade for a living. I also develop robots to automate forex strategies with partners abroad.

The thing with forex is, anybody can claim to be an expert but they don't really have enough experience or logical strategy to perform very well in the market.

Also, a lot depends on the student. The lecturers of all the Billionaires in the world are not necessarily billionaires themselves. Yes, they have the knowledge but they might not have the discipline and the drive to achieve what their billionaire students are achieving. You can be taught strategy but you would have to develop your discipline yourself. A combination of these 2 is what makes you a success in this Forex Business.

3 weeks ago, a brilliant guy contacted me from nairaland to come and train him. After training him for just 3 days, this guy was able to trade and make 50% profit in a day (aggressive mode). Meanwhile, I have another student in the U.S that I have been training for a month now via tradeviewer. He is yet to master the basics.

So, alot also depends on the student.

With a risk to reward target of 1 : 3 on every trade taken and an average of 50% accuracy , one would always be profitable so long as one is disciplined enough to follow the plan.
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by MindExplorer(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

I trade forex full time. If you will like, you can ask to join my Forex Tv on WhatsApp where I publish my daily entries for my followers.
Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by MindExplorer(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
There's no bragging about anything. But first, I'd ask you to engage the services of other traders here, when you have learnt and their strategies fail you, then you can contact me. That's when you'd value what you will learn from me. And if I may say, there's an algorithm than delivers prices in those charts you used to see. I once created a thread on Nairaland about it, but it got deleted.

Too many people have failed in forex trading, and that's what my master classes will be addressing. I don't have time for classes now, but will certainly start it before mid year. Just follow my Forex TV on WhastApp to see what I do with the market on daily basis.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Train Me On Forex Trading Around Ikeja/gbagada/yaba Axis. by Tayop145: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you looking for a professional and experience Forex account manager with guaranteed profits daily to trade for you, quickly contact me via telegram (AT)forexprofitmgr now.

(1) (Reply)

Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Free Facebook Marketing Courses + The Best Facebook Ads Course Out There / Claim INSTANT 500 Fantom Token ($FTM) In Your Trust Wallet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.