Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims (1653 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Sabr1na:

Contradictory statements? Wow. Let us examine this grave accusation, shall we?

This is a false dichotomy fallacy. You're creating a false black and white scenario. Any honest individual would look up what a false dichotomy fallacy means but it's not like you care anyway, because your understanding of logic is so incredibly skewed. You're perfectly satisfied demonstrating how uninformed and dishonest you are. Basically, you've proved her point. You don't care what she believes. She's told you her stance but you feel satisfied misrepresenting her due to cognitive dissonance. To you it is impossible for someone to take the middle ground. Let me ask you: do you KNOW god exists or do you BELIEVE god exists.

Anyways, lack of belief =/= belief. No, she did NOT contradict herself.

Well, we now know how untrue this is for you....

I think you had no point here. You just felt like saying something you thought will be smart. Well you FAILED.

Another own goal. Let me clue you in because it seems you're the only fellow who missed the point of the op: If you don't know much about someone, find out directly from them. You don't know what they know. Don't be an assumptive dickhead.

Your faux sense of superiority plus your overwhelming ego will be death of you

It's cognitive dissonance that's dealing with you sir! You want to redefine atheism to suit your selfish purpose because you have no legitimate rebuttals to their position.

Stop being such a wuss. Gosh!

I say you are an unimportant douche with delusions of grandeur. You think you know everything and are not humble to learn. You want to bully people to buy your opinion but I'm sorry mate. It doesn't always work like that. I think meeting atheists online was like a culture shock to you, I understand. But sometimes you just have to let it go.

If you're going to sit there and point accusing fingers, what do you hope to achieve from this excuse of a response.

Ugh please save it.

If it were my XxSabrinaxX days, I'd have brought you to your knees grin. I was seldom active last year on NL, but you could ask around and the few who knew me would tell you.

You are hands down the most insufferable apologist I've had the displeasure of quoting. You're clearly not intelligent (honestly you're one of the dumbest Christians I've met on here), but you're also so full of yourself when you address atheists. You're not ready to learn. You make rash judgements often exposing how uninformed you really are. Look how quick you were to imply she was contracting herself without understanding the basics of taking philosophical stances. You went ahead to commit an outrageous fallacy that not even an undergraduate logic student would commit.

You're so trash really. I'm not ready to pass through untold pain spoon-feeding you. I only wanted to respond to your rebuttal just so viewers of the thread won't be deceived, thinking you're making sense. Well I expect your type to support you tho.

This is my last response to you. You're not qualified to have any logical discussion for now. Maybe if your reply to this impressed me, I'll indulge you

Cc. DaughterOfAllah, Martinez39s, Vic2Ree, LordReed

grin grin grin
Ow, Sisi, you do not want another beating, I respect that, I respect that, no one uses Keke Marwa to fight a Caterpillar and it would not be right and good (I Love good) to encourage one.

That's Just Mean!

So I Respectfully and Honourably back out and I leave you be!
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Not many things are as amusing as a religious freak who rejects evidence, and thinks he is smarter than every atheists.

You are not ready to learn. If all the reasonable arguments and facts against your religion (presented in the past by NL atheists) couldn't make you see the light, what can Sabrina do with you given your lofty stubbornness and arrogance? grin

Nope I do not Think I am smarter, I am smarter! grin

Atheist stand on a table, I stand on the earth and you remember what happened to boy who jumped and played on the table, I'm the other boy who made him Fall! grin
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by LordReed(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Says A Convicted Professional Nairaland Certified Liar, caught in the very Act of Lies, while Lying! grin

Oya run and hide or remove all your Relevant Incriminating Posts, You will Still loose! Mr. liar

Projection at its finest. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Sabr1na(f): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

Ms or Mrs Fallacy, is in the house!

You see that word "False", up there, it will Never make you properly own a piece of land here, with authentic title.

Fallacy, your favourite Weapon, do you really and Truly know what it means? Of course you do not know, if not you would not be able to use it with me.

Why?

Because You do not know the True Power of Fallacy is but the False Powerless One, thought by your false Logic Texts.(it's powerful only against those who do not know that it False and a Mirage, and a Deceit).

And Everything False, I Repeat, Everything False does not have a place to Sit, Firmly, in This world of Truth, Founded in Truth and Soaked in Truth Everything Truth.

Not your fake and false truth which you wish to bring here, But the True Truth which is as True as The Rock called Zuma Rock is the area known and commonly described as Abuja, or as No man can flap his hands or any part of his body, to Fly like a bird, or if you slit the throat of a man, his flesh and blood and body, that uses his throat, must die.

These Are Natural Truths verified and verifiable by all or are you going to say that this is not True? Scratch that, is this not True?

Let me stop here, so that I will know what Ground are we contending about, for I Perceive, that you have a different 'Truth other than Known Established Natural Truths, so what is it?
[/s]

[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
Ow, Sisi, you do not want another beating, I respect that, I respect that, no one uses Keke Marwa to fight a Caterpillar and it would not be right and good (I Love good) to encourage one.

That's Just Mean!

So I Respectfully and Honourably back out and I leave you be!
[/s]
[img]https://media1./images/8b61cc071b00c162a660f401be7b5868/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! Dtruthspeaker is possibly Jesusjnr. Compare the way they write. Budaatum may not have gotten rid of him after all grin
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Sabr1na(f): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2020
LordReed:

He's a Troll. He came to ruin the thread with his retardedness and he has succeeded. I'm just happy he proved the OP right in the end.

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

1. "False analogy"? Damn! Do you drive? Have you not had the experience of that Idiot who thinks the road is his, and drives in the middle of it? If it was allowable to hurt him in this country Nigeria (it should not be allowed, it should not be allowed, we would Kwantinu to manage abuses and curses and maybe a little nudge of Idiots car grin) would you not like to ram him into one side or the other or off the road?

Is this not a True event that happens to people who drive? So how can it be "false"? Or what is false? Is false not that which is Always, Untrue Again? Abi dictionary don change? Enlighten me please.

2. Look at life and this world, we generally, commonly and popularly come in set pieces, you are either a boy or a girl, man or a woman, male or female, have 2 hands and 2 Feet not 3 or 8.

Of course, we have also seen that exceptions exist but we will deal with the exceptions, exceptionally! grin

That is my stand point which is, Naturally Common in Nature. It is My Castle and it is From There That I shall Always Speak From or Attack All!

3. Oh! That's true, I ain't trying to convert Anyone!

But, if you do not stand on a sure ground, I am coming to Rock your world. Unless you say I am not invited, then I'll respect your right to walk on sinking sands with just a little warning that you are going to drown in swamp!

4. Wow, You too? You do not know that movies also sell lies using the truth?

Ah! Please Father, please Come, the generation of the decieved are here as you said and there is no one to show them the Truth anymore!

5. As I said earlier, I do not know who is who But if you stand on a table, I'm gonna shake that table and none of them will ever be comfortable standing on that table. And that's it for me.

For I am here to show that if you stand on a table, you stand not well, and I shall show you.

But if you stand on Solid Earth, No one even tries to rock the earth.
Ok so I noticed the following from your write-up:

1. You are a very dishonest person. This is sad for a man that adopt a "truth-speaker" sobriquet
2. You have never engaged and are not interested in rational discussions. This is why you dismiss logical fallacies as if they don't matter when they truly do matter. I already demonstrated why your two Lane analogy doesn't correspond with religious beliefs. You didn't even bother to address the fact that even in christianity, different worldviews exists
3. You are the picture perfect example of the kind of Christian the OP is criticizing. You don't care for other people's views as long it is not yours. You came here to piss people off instead of having a productive discussion.

Based on the aforementioned you came here for one purpose and one purpose only: TO TROLL.

on that note, I want to deeply apologise to you. I will never make the mistake of having an intelligent argument with you again.

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker, answer me na.. are you and Jesusjnr the same?

1 Like

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Sabr1na(f): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:

LoL! Dtruthspeaker is possibly Jesusjnr. Compare the way they write. Budaatum may not have gotten rid of him after all grin
cheesy He may not be but I won't be surprised grin
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Might be but this guy is way more delusional. Unless what happened to jesusjnr knocked out more braincells. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Sabr1na:

He's a Troll. He came to ruin the thread with his retardedness and he has succeeded. I'm just happy he proved the OP right in the end.

An absolutely jaw dropping delusional person.
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Sabr1na(f): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
LordReed:

An absolutely jaw dropping delusional person.

We can’t be too harsh on him as puberty can be tough, but frankly it’s way too late for Dtruthspeaker Pinocchio now to pretend he is a real boy cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Sabr1na:

We can’t be too harsh on him as puberty can be tough, but frankly it’s way too late for Dtruthspeaker Pinocchio now to pretend he is a real boy cheesy.

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2020
GodHead85:

Ok so I noticed the following from your write-up:

1. You are a very dishonest person. This is sad for a man that adopt a "truth-speaker" sobriquet
2. You have never engaged and are not interested in rational discussions. This is why you dismiss logical fallacies as if they don't matter when they truly do matter. I already demonstrated why your two Lane analogy doesn't correspond with religious beliefs. You didn't even bother to address the fact that even in christianity, different worldviews exists
3. You are the picture perfect example of the kind of Christian the OP is criticizing. You don't care for other people's views as long it is not yours. You came here to piss people off instead of having a productive discussion.

Based on the aforementioned you came here for one purpose and one purpose only: TO TROLL.

on that note, I want to deeply apologise to you. I will never make the mistake of having an intelligent argument with you again.

No need to apologize to me sweetheart for You have Enlightened me and Exposed the Workings of the Mind of An Atheist and That in All Honesty and Truth That They Love Pursuing the Lies of this world, With A view of Changing the Lie into a Truth!

Hence You All are not Concerned with Natural Truths Nor Natural Law, from which I speak from and on which I stand and I stand Forever.

But I have never known the Dark Minds of an atheist and why he thinks the way he does, until You Showed me.
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2020
You know what they said about pointing fingers don't you? Your lies are starting right back at you in the mirror right now

Dtruthspeaker:

No need to apologize to me sweetheart for You have Enlightened me and Exposed the Workings of the Mind of An Atheist and That in All Honesty and Truth That They Love Pursuing the Lies of this world, With A view of Changing the Lie into a Truth!

Hence You All are not Concerned with Natural Truths Nor Natural Law, from which I speak from and on which I stand and I stand Forever.

But I have never known the Dark Minds of an atheist and why he thinks the way he does, until You Showed me.

Thanks

Likewise, you have enlightened me and exposed the workings of the mind of a christian and that in all honesty and truth that they love pursuing, as well proclaiming the most insidious lies of this world, with a view of changing the lie into a truth!

Hence you all are not Concerned with natural Truths Nor Natural Law, from which you claim to speak from and on which you claim to stand and stand Forever.

But I have never known the Dark Minds of a christian and why you people think the way you do, until You Showed me.
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:
Dtruthspeaker, answer me na.. are you and Jesusjnr the same?

No I am not He!
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No I am not He!
I'm starting to believe you. You are ten times more ridiculous than him
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
GodHead85:
You know what they said about pointing fingers don't you? Your lies are starting right back at you in the mirror right now

Thanks

Likewise, you have enlightened me and exposed the workings of the mind of a christian and that in all honesty and truth that they love pursuing, as well proclaiming the most insidious lies of this world, with a view of changing the lie into a truth!

Hence you all are not Concerned with natural Truths Nor Natural Law, from which you claim to speak from and on which you claim to stand and stand Forever.

But I have never known the Dark Minds of a christian and why you people think the way you do, until You Showed me.

Bring out the lie I have presented here.
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Bring out the lie I have presented here.
You do the same. Present any lie from any atheist here.
When you do that, I will reveal your dishonesty and manipulation in living color

1 Like

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:

I'm starting to believe you. You are ten times more ridiculous than him

No need to believe me for I am only a man.

I only came here to shake the tables on which you stand on but it is your right to choose to stand where you can fall and break your neck.

It is your God Endowed Power to Use Your Soul in Any Way and Manner, you can, I am Only Saying that You Shall Be Called Upon By the One Who Gave you all that you have, to Account and Explain How You have Used His Things.

And Either He Shall Smile and say "You have Done Well" or He shall be Much Vexed and you know what Follows every vexation.

But as I said in the first, it is Your Decision, Your Soul!
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I only came here to shake the tables on which you stand on but it is your right to choose to stand where you can fall and break your neck.

It is your God Endowed Power to Use Your Soul in Any Way and Manner, you can, I am Only Saying that You Shall Be Called Upon By the One Who Gave you all that you have, to Account and Explain How You have Used His Things.

And Either He Shall Smile and say "You have Done Well" or He shall be Much Vexed and you know what Follows every vexation.

Save your strength guy. All these Epistles ones na okoto meow.... cool

1 Like

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

@bolded, I swear you're either an alternate moniker, or all you christards sound alike grin grin
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
GodHead85:

You do the same. Present any lie from any atheist here.
When you do that, I will reveal your dishonesty and manipulation in living color

Do you see your life? You Accused of me of lying and then I demanded that you show me, Now You Have Backtracked and Called On Me To Prove, When you are the One who Accuses.

But I understand now how you all operate!
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:

@bolded, I swear you're either an alternate moniker, or all you christards sound alike grin grin

There is Only One God, The Mighty Creator and there is None Else!
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Save your strength guy. All these Epistles ones na okoto meow.... cool

Guy e sweet me to burn my strength now, na your own I dey burn? grin
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you see your life? You Accused of me of lying and then I demanded that you show me, Now You Have Backtracked and Called On Me To Prove, When you are the One who Accuses.

But I understand now how you all operate!

I have not Backtracked . You are the one who came out to Accuse atheist of being Liars in the first place. Remember ?

I do not know much about atheist but one thing I know is that They can never stand on anything not to talk about Naturally Established Truth Seen in Nature.

It wasn't Difficult to decipher what you were inferring in the above quote.

The OP explained her Religious views to you. She stated that she lacked Belief in god, but did not claim their Non-existence. We call that Agnostic Atheism.

What did you do in return ?

You came in your High Horse accusing her of being Dodgy. Denying her position and Consequently Lying about her.

You are either inside the office or outside it. So I choose for you and knock you to one side, which is it is Your clear stand that there is no God and I am not going to allow you to change it.

She told you her position clearly. Instead you came in forcing her to Pick a Side

I had to come and Explain to you that Religious beliefs are not Black and White. I demonstrated all this to You when I mentioned the different types of Theists and Atheists ?

Yet you still felt it necessary to group us All in One group.

You are Making unfounded claims. You are essentially Lying

You Said you don't know much of atheism. We explained to you . But you kept repeating the same lies over and over

Can you now see that you are Disgusting Manipulator who is so selfish about his own Views, and doesn't care to know what others think?

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Guy e sweet me to burn my strength now, na your own I dey burn? grin
Oya no vex. ride on, we dey your back grin. Actually you be proper advert for the OP. Walahi cheesy
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

There is Only One God, The Mighty Creator and there is None Else!

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Any other foolish or intelligent question? None? Alright I leave.
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

GodHead85:

I have not Backtracked . You are the one who came out to Accuse atheist of being Liars in the first place. Remember ?

It wasn't Difficult to decipher what you were inferring in the above quote.

The OP explained her Religious views to you. She stated that she lacked Belief in god, but did not claim their Non-existence. We call that Agnostic Atheism.

What did you do in return ?

You came in your High Horse accusing her of being Dodgy. Denying her position and Consequently Lying about her.

She told you her position clearly. Instead you came in forcing her to Pick a Side

I had to come and Explain to you that Religious beliefs are not Black and White. I demonstrated all this to You when I mentioned the different types of Theists and Atheists ?

Yet you still felt it necessary to group us All in One group.

You are Making unfounded claims. You are essentially Lying

You Said you don't know much of atheism. We explained to you . But you kept repeating the same lies over and over

Can you now see that you are Disgusting Manipulator who is so selfish about his own Views, and doesn't care to know what others think?
Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by GodHead85: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You didnt come here for A Conversation . You came to TROLL and SPREAD LIES about things you know Nothing About .

You misrepresented her Position (which funnily enough, She predicted), and after dem catch you pants down, you wan run

Happy Running !

1 Like

Re: An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims by Vic2Ree(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Normal logical discussion is too difficult for you. We understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seventh Day Adventist-any Idea? / ECKANKAR; What It Is / First Creatures Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.