Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588799 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Unimaslaw(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abkhad:
You supposed to ask this question before you apply WAWA

Why the insult?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by afroxyz: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
gidob:

This is one week to the test day and no information about the test location.....if there are just 16 locations across the country as said here then it is likely that many persons will have to travel...at least one week notice will aid preparation......but no info from them.

What test location are you looking for when you have been told the exam is virtual? Is it that you guys can't phantom the idea of writing an exam online from the comfort of your home? Must everything be analog?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
afroxyz:

What test location are you looking for when you have been told the exam is virtual? Is it that you guys can't phantom the idea of writing an exam online from the comfort of your home? Must everything be analog?
He who thinks he knows, doesn’t know. He who knows that he doesn’t know, knows .
Actually, some opted for physical locations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NanoSec: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Interested in our one week online tutorial masterclass?

Please send your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by afroxyz: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seeker123:

He who thinks he knows, doesn’t know. He who knows that he doesn’t know, knows .

Keep waiting for physical locations then. When Saturday reach don't log in to do your test.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BmanWheart: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
NanoSec:
Interested in our one week online tutorial masterclass?

Please send your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com

The ones you guys conducted for Matrix Energy Test. How far? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mightyodi: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seeker123:

forget the "actually some opted for physical location" question is did you apply for physical location?

You and some others keeping pushing this physical test centre stuff. Again, did you (personally) apply for a physical test centre during your registration.

For as much I know via several mail, testmi remains virtual exam. In their mail they have stated that we should change our password.

If there's any body that put physical location, which I doubt, let that person wait until he/she gets a mail to that effect. You should not be the one worrying for those people.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mightyodi:
forget the "actually some opted for physical location" question is did you apply for physical location?

You and some others keeping pushing this physical test centre stuff. Again, did you (personally) apply for a physical test centre during your registration.

For as much I know via several mail, testmi remains virtual exam. In their mail they have stated that we should change our password.

If there's any body that put physical location, which I doubt, let that person wait until he/she gets a mail to that effect. You should not be the one worrying for those people.
Yes, its all going to be virtual, however, some opted for CBT centers which means Computer Based Test Centers, where computers would be provided for all candidates, so if they are anxious about knowing their centers, I guess they are right to be.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abusule007: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
BmanWheart:

The ones you guys conducted for Matrix Energy Test. How far? Lmao
Have they written the matrix test?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by madri4u: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ncdmb recruitment advert
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mightyodi:

We are not worried at all. We're confident that we will be reached with the details of the physical locations and other instructions between now and Wednesday. Everything is well on course and God will crown our efforts with success by His mercies.

10 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by madri4u: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
The test will be so easy. For experienced hired focus on ur related discipline, situation jugdement, oil and gas based multiple choice question. There will be No maths and english questions

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ochiora(f): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please is there any valid Whatsapp group for this cause please... na lawyer I be, these science-inclined questions be looking like objects from space to me... help a sister bikonu �

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ochiora(f): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
madri4u:
The test will be so easy. For experienced hired focus on ur related discipline, situation jugdement, oil and gas based multiple choice question. There will be No maths and english questions
really? Arghh cuz the science-related questions I saw were just looking like utopian things... please I'm a lawyer and applied as an experienced hire in my field. Any idea how I can get hold of questions related to my field?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cheifdaddy: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Haha... I feel your pain

ochiora:
Please is there any valid Whatsapp group for this cause please... na lawyer I be, these science-inclined questions be looking like objects from space to me... help a sister bikonu �
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Structuralman: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2020
madri4u:

How do you know this? What's your source?
@Newcastle2023 please confirm madri4u's post.
Best wishes to all.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Structuralman:

Best wishes to all.

I'm completely oblivious of it. I know next to nothing about the fine details of this recruitment. It's possible he has some privileged information. God will see us through successfully by His mercies.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by afroxyz: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2020
ochiora:
really? Arghh cuz the science-related questions I saw were just looking like utopian things... please I'm a lawyer and applied as an experienced hire in my field. Any idea how I can get hold of questions related to my field?

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by BmanWheart: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Abusule007:

Have they written the matrix test?

Yeah. On Saturday.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by groit: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2020
One of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry with heavy presence and operations in Nigeria and abroad is looking to hire suitable and qualified candidates for the available roles below:
1. Field Operators – 5 years’ experience and above
2. Marine Safety Advisors – 5 years’ experience and above
3. Electrical Technicians – 5 years’ experience and above
4. Operations and Maintenance Officers – 5 years’ experience and above
5. Electrical Technicians – 5 years’ experience and above
6. HVAC Technicians – 5 years’ experience and above
7. Deck Foreman – 5 years’ experience and above
8. Instrument Engineers – 5 years’ experience and above
9. SHSE Advisor – 5 years’ experience and above
10. QA/QC Inspector – 5 years’ experience and above
Requirements: i. Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in related fields.
ii. OSP and BOSIET is a must.
iii. Professional Trainings and Certification in related field is an added advantage.

Only suitable and qualified candidates should forward updated CV to elperlagos@elpernigeria.com

Forwarded as received
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Hasheer(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Pls is there anyone with a free pdf practise question and answer ?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abusule007: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Testmi rolling out reminder mail against Saturday virtual exam

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by MeetSamir: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Abusule007:
Testmi rolling out reminder mail against Saturday virtual exam

Yeah, I just got a mail to that effect also.

The tricking thing is the timing is clashing with the Nigerian Army DSSC applicant supposed aptitude test on the same day.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abusule007: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2020
MeetSamir:

The tricking thing is the timing is clashing with the Nigerian Army DSSC applicant supposed aptitude test on the same day.

If it's virtual also, I'd advise you to get 2 laptops and log on to both tests same time and multi task. God will see us through all

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cola1: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
In the mail they sent to me they made a mistake by saying the test is on 24th october.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
cola1:
In the mail they sent to me they made a mistake by saying the test is on 24th october.
Yeah.. The mistake is only to those that opted for CBT center. They'll get back to us tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kastrovic001(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hasheer:
Hi all please is there anyone with pdf practice questions for HSE
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Scholar270: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Abusule007:

If it's virtual also, I'd advise you to get 2 laptops and log on to both tests same time and multi task. God will see us through all

You know well�. That will be failure for both exams.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by eddieo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Disregard it and prepare well, he is in the same boat as you are. He only makes predictions going by his posts. Rely more on information from @ Newcastle2023. Most information from Newcastle2023 is accurate and timely.
Structuralman:

Best wishes to all.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kheengz: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hasheer:

Yes I have you can send me ur number if interested
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seankhalifa: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
MeetSamir:

The tricking thing is the timing is clashing with the Nigerian Army DSSC applicant supposed aptitude test on the same day. Result is not out yet

the list is not out yet
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Enoobong97: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
please does anyne have the oil and gas practise questions, kindly send to Enoumoh66@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.