Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (590861 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Okuponiyi7(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Guys!!! Please lets ensure to post official messages, as well as reduce speculations or make assumptions. Wishing us the best of luck, Thumbs Up!

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by EngrVin: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks dear, same wishes to you

NekkyCee:
Amen oo.... Congratulations in advance. smiley
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GStarr: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
We are currently accepting enrollment into the second phase of our online tutorial masterclass

Interested?

Send whatsapp details to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NanoSec: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
GStarr:
We are currently enrolling interested applicants into the second phase of our online tutorial masterclass

Interested?

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cojack: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Same here bro
stealman:

Happy Birthday in advance fellow Scorpio. Mine is November 5th.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DEBUU: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anambra Candidates where una dey, please you guys should gather here. Any information about our centre in Onitsha or Awka
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Osina3: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2020
GStarr:
We are currently accepting enrollment into the second phase of our online tutorial masterclass

Interested?

Guy rest here no be business avenue is an info platform is it hard to grab

8 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Scholar270: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2020
Osina3:

Guy rest here no be business avenue is an info platform is it hard to grab

The guy own is too much. Selling every resources and increasing the number of pages to read, thereby making it tedious for readers of this thread. In as much as you are advertising yourself, do good to limit the number of post sir.

Again anyone that need coaching is advise to get people from his nearby surroundings to put him or her through. I believe that way will be better to understand rather than someone guiding you, using other people's solutions. What you need is the basis and more practice personally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dfo12(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Dedonrukky:
Yeah. Most likely, exams will no longer be virtual. November 14th will be enough for them to make necessary arrangement. Hopefully, they won't postpone it again.

But that is my wedding day na. So that's how I'll miss this opportunity by 10 a.m. when the wedding is starting proper. This life surely must have a balance.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Houston17(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
dfo12:

But that is my wedding day na. So that's how I'll miss this opportunity by 10 a.m. when the wedding is starting proper. This life surely must have a balance.

grin. Choose you this day which you'll go for grin.

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Truttife: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2020

Eeyah, Two heads are better than one dear, God will surely make a better way for you.

Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello guys, I am a graduate of building, I applied for the engineering category, but my application status was showing 'REJECTED' after submission. To my surprise I got the test invite when I checked my mail yesterday. Who else experienced same

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by KhalilAK(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
guys, I am a graduate of building, I applied for the engineering category, but my application status was showing 'REJECTED' after submission. To my surprise I got the test invite when I checked my mail yesterday. Who else experienced same [/quote]

Same here
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by CBNwords(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
casal:
Hello guys, I am a graduate of building, I applied for the engineering category, but my application status was showing 'REJECTED' after submission. To my surprise I got the test invite when I checked my mail yesterday. Who else experienced same

Could it then mean that they are inviting everybody?

Could it mean that number of applicants aren't up to the required number?

Could it be that they will surely employ us all??

Could it be?

@Newcastle and others in the know can you please help us with at least, the number of candidates to be employed?

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AutosBay(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
CBNwords:

Could it then mean that they are inviting everybody?

Could it mean that number of applicants aren't up to the required number?

Could it be that they will surely employ us all??

Could it be?

@Newcastle and others in the know can you please help us with at least, the number of candidates to be employed?
Could it be they need lots of people, so that even if they collect 100 naira they will make it?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Same here

Do you have a connect?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jack005(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Truttife:

Eeyah, Two heads are better than one dear, God will surely make a better way for you.

Happy married life
Two good heads and not just two heads.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jack005(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
KhalilAK:
guys, I am a graduate of building, I applied for the engineering category, but my application status was showing 'REJECTED' after submission. To my surprise I got the test invite when I checked my mail yesterday. Who else experienced same

Same here
The people handling the exams seem to be very lazy humans, they didn't want to do a thorough check before sending invites for test, that's the reason for inviting almost everyone who applied, whether qualified or not. I think such issues will be dealt with appropriately if one scales through the next round.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jack005:
The people handling the exams seem to be very lazy humans, they didn't want to do a thorough check before sending invites for test, that's the reason for inviting almost everyone who applied, whether qualified or not. I think such issues will be dealt with appropriately if one scales through the next round.

Even someone who didn't finish the application processes got the invite....

I think they should have the list of eligible candidates and the likes. People under the category will be sorted out after the screening test. Luck might smile on some
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jack005(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pan1207:

I think they should have the list of eligible candidates and the likes. People under the category will be sorted out after the screening test. Luck might smile on some
Sure
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by omeome: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is the test still holding tomorrow because I yet to get a mail concerning postponement of the test date.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SatB: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
omeome:
Is the test still holding tomorrow because I yet to get a mail concerning postponement of the test date.

Is like you are not alone (that you have not received a postponement mail).

What type of mail do you register with pls., GMAIL?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pan1207:

Allow them do their job. Over qualified candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ennyj01(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
brill1:

Allow them do their job. Over qualified candidate

As in ehhh, I am tired for them.
I don't know why they are complaining.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casal: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2020

Over qualified candidate, make them do finish make we see ur appointment letter.
See talk o. If u don't know, there are people who won't go tru all this formality test and stages and would still get Ap letter,qualified or unqualified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ennyj01(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
casal:

Over qualified candidate, make them do finish make we see ur appointment letter.
See talk o. If u don't know, there are people who won't go tru all this formality test and stages and would still get Ap letter,qualified or unqualified.

Don't mind them bro, let them keep complaining. Some won't even do the so called test or stress themselves and they will still get appointment letters.

They think it is by being qualified. If you are not happy with the way the process was handled, why not write to them instead of coming here to vent.

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by noble2faith(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2020
I have been trying to figure out when I actually applied for job in that organization since I got the mail. Besides, my skills and educational background do not go with the nature of the job they claimed I applied for. Could it be a manna from heaven?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2020
ennyj01:

Don't mind them bro, let them keep complaining. Some won't even do the so called test or stress themselves and they will still get appointment letters.

They think it is by being qualified. If you are not happy with the way the process was handled, why not write to them instead of coming here to vent.

Bros I just weak, they feel others do not deserve a fair chance to prove themselves. Hence, only first class and second class should always be shortlisted.
No human sympathy, how others struggled to graduate though with a lower grade, apply for multiple jobs without a single telephone call This invite made a lot of people who felt less of themselves recovered their hope and dusted their Certificate and CVs. They can make it. .
Why trying to make anyone feel like he doesn't deserve something good??
We dey wait to see their appointment letter sha since they are over qualified for the job.
I'm sure they are just newbies in the labour market. With time they will see that its not by how qualified you are, but by grace.
Maybe the recruiter decided to give everyone equal chances, na him some people come they para for here...
Common sense is not really common.
Oboy I no be second class or third class o, but I would be happy if everyone is given a fair and equal chance to prove him or herself... But I would be happy to see a third class get this job. For long now it has always been about first class and second class.
If you wanna make it, wish others well.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nikola(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
brill1:

Bros I just weak, they feel others do not deserve a fair chance to prove themselves. Hence, only first class and second class should always be shortlisted.
No human sympathy, how others struggled to graduate though with a lower grade, apply for multiple jobs without a single telephone call This invite made a lot of people who felt less of themselves recovered their hope and dusted their Certificate and CVs. They can make it. .
Why trying to make anyone feel like he doesn't deserve something good??
We dey wait to see their appointment letter sha since they are over qualified for the job.
I'm sure they are just newbies in the labour market. With time they will see that its not by how qualified you are, but by grace.
Maybe the recruiter decided to give everyone equal chances, na him some people come they para for here...
Common sense is not really common.
Oboy I no be second class or third class o, but I would be happy if everyone is given a fair and equal chance to prove him or herself... But I would be happy to see a third class get this job. For long now it has always been about first class and second class.
If you wanna make it, wish others well.

I believe you missed the point. I must state clearly though that all the points raised here are valid however, like I stated earlier, I believe this is not the picture that the comment tried to paint.
I am so sorry for barging in though.
Cheers

11 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Sayhi2essy(f): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
I haven't been receiving mails apart from the first and a reminder, what does it mean? And I have been sending mails to their support email but it keeps bouncing back.

Is there anyone with this same issue?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cojack: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Maturity.
nikola:

I believe you missed the point. I must state clearly though that all the points raised here are valid however, like I stated earlier, I believe this is not the picture that the comment tried to paint.
I am so sorry for barging in though.
Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.