Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (588700 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning all
Happy salah to our Moslem brothers and sisters.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2020
nasiest:
I think it was DonShearer that wrote that and he said aptitude test comes before interview and then final shortlisting and that it happened within a month in the last recruitment.
Thanks alot
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2020
PSVITA:
Good morning all
Happy salah to our Moslem brothers and sisters.
Wish you happy moment too
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Barka Da Sallah
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by babacha: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
jlomz:

Hello Babacha, I sent you a PM please kindly check your mailbox.

I have replied ur PM
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by DonShearer(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
✨ تقبل الله منا و منكم ✨

ᴛᴀǫǫᴀʙʙᴀʟ ᴀʟʟᴀʜᴜ ᴍɪɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀ ᴍɪɴᴋᴜᴍ

ᗰᗩY ᗩᒪᒪᗩᕼ ᗩᑕᑕEᑭT IT ᖴᖇOᗰ YOᑌ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑌᔕ.

�����

✨الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا✨
✨الله الله أكبر الله أكبر و لله الحمد ✨

✨الله أكبر كبيراً و الحمد لله كثيراً و سبحان الله بكرة و أصيلاً✨

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
I learnt that the competition is going to be stiff, just about a hundred slots for 36+1 States.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by victory148(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:
I learnt that the competition is going to be stiff, just about a hundred slots for 36+1 States.
Did you happen to hear anything about the aptitude test date?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:
EH alone go pass 100
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by wanochieli(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:

100 slots for GT/EH general recruitment to occupy a 17 storey tower....Oga na wah o....dis your info sef, u sef try reason am na...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:
Source of your information please because it’s seems the recruitment is to absorb good numbers of EHs and GTs base on advert
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by wanochieli(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
As far as I know, this NCDMB Recruitment will be one of the best so far for the average Nigerian because of these few reasons

1. It was not widespread, even until now, a whole lot of people are not aware, they even had to extend deadline by some days, someone here even said they were still advertising for some slots on their site after deadline.
2. They just finished a massive 17 storey office complex in Yenegoa which is completely empty and would need to be filled up by people like you and I.
3. There will be connection based entry, but it will be nothing compared to what will happen if it were NNPC, DPR or the other obviously big establishments.

So we are among the lucky few to be part of this process...Keep the spirits high...Expect the best...

Above all, Guard your heart because you will hear a lot of misleading information here on nairaland...

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by emvicks2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:

Where are you hearing all these things grin cheesy

In DPR thread you posted something similiar

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
aeder:
I learnt that they are going to recruit 3000 people.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Blessed4sure: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mlayidi:

3000 ke

That's so many na.

They want to double that of NNPC abi?

Anyway, if that's true, it'll be great o.

It means more spaces and less competition.

But which one do we believe now: someone said 100, another source said 3000.

It is well o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Seeker123:

EH alone go pass 100
I hoped the story was fake when I heard it, It's actually from a staff.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blessed4sure:

3000 ke

That's so many na.

They want to double that of NNPC abi?

Anyway, if that's true, it'll be great o.

It means more spaces and less competition.

But which one do we believe now: someone said 100, another source said 3000.

It is well o.
I heard it from reliable source (3000), I don't want to mention name here.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mlayidi:

This seems more realistic compared to the 100.

But then, they may want to bring in the current trainees they have and possibly some of their previous trainees who are yet to be engaged....so I feel the the number of intake for GT won't be so high...

My thoughts

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
It is not possible for them to recruit up to 3000 people. Their role is just supervisory/ regulatory, not operations like NNPC.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abokii8:
It is not possible for them to recruit up to 3000 people. Their role is just supervisory/ regulatory, not operations like NNPC.

They can, NNPC recruited 1050 GTs last year despite their large work force....NCDMB is trying to build its workforce and the recruitment exercise is for GT and EH across disciplines....

3000 is possible
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abokii8:
But seriously that's what they said
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amin my brother. Allah ya maimaita mana
DonShearer:
✨ تقبل الله منا و منكم ✨

ᴛᴀǫǫᴀʙʙᴀʟ ᴀʟʟᴀʜᴜ ᴍɪɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀ ᴍɪɴᴋᴜᴍ

ᗰᗩY ᗩᒪᒪᗩᕼ ᗩᑕᑕEᑭT IT ᖴᖇOᗰ YOᑌ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑌᔕ.

�����

✨الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر لا إله إلا✨
✨الله الله أكبر الله أكبر و لله الحمد ✨

✨الله أكبر كبيراً و الحمد لله كثيراً و سبحان الله بكرة و أصيلاً✨
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
You made my day with your last paragraph. Brace yourself guys because you gonna hear different kinds of stories here. Just give in your best and hope for the best. Best wishes to us all.
wanochieli:
As far as I know, this NCDMB Recruitment will be one of the best so far for the average Nigerian because of these few reasons

1. It was not widespread, even until now, a whole lot of people are not aware, they even had to extend deadline by some days, someone here even said they were still advertising for some slots on their site after deadline.
2. They just finished a massive 17 storey office complex in Yenegoa which is completely empty and would need to be filled up by people like you and I.
3. There will be connection based entry, but it will be nothing compared to what will happen if it were NNPC, DPR or the other obviously big establishments.

So we are among the lucky few to be part of this process...Keep the spirits high...Expect the best...

Above all, Guard your heart because you will hear a lot of misleading information here on nairaland...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
You're welcome
aeder:

Thanks alot
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Mlayidi:

But seriously that's what they said
we hope so, but even paramilitary hardly recruit such a huge number at once, meanwhile my ncdmb staff friend on LinkedIn said aptitude test and interview will most likely come in September, anyone with similar info?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Jerrydox(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Mlayidi:

3000 staff might be too much for one recruitment. I think the company might want to recruit 3000 staff over a ten year period.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Long post guys......

Hi guys I'm impatiently waiting for aptitude tests and interview. As I'm here I'm ready to start work tomorrow lol.

Anyways with regards the number of spots no one can be certain but it's definitely not 3,000. I follow the ncdmb page on Twitter and they are very present there. They've tweeted a lot about job creation sometimes they say 3,000 sometimes it's 10,000 but you have to read well to understand that they mean using their agency and the collaborations they have with oil companies, the trainings they do (not graduate trainee), things like the NLNG Train 7 project that will soon commence and other avenues to create those thousands of jobs.

But as for this particular recruitment I heard from a little bird who is connected to the MPR that it's not a high intake (he said maybe 50 but then he didn't specify whether for just GT or EH or both). Another thing you need to factor in is that all of this I speculation. They may hire 50, 100, 150, or 200 nobody knows exactly except the ES and his people but definitely not 3,000. Let's not use the 17storey building and be deceived Ncdmb works hard but as an agency if you go through their info on what they do they don't need staff strength of up to 3,000.

When they did the handover ceremony of the building from the company that constructed it to the ES and co, they tweeted it live and some people asked questions and the ES and the agencies twitter handle also replied. The implication I got is that the whole 17stories will not just be used by NCDMB (wetin dem dey do with the space ni). Some of it will be leased/ rented out as they have to make revenue off it. Things like their 1k seater conference room will also definitely be rented out on a steady. So don't use the building as a benchmark to gauge the number of staff they need. It's not like they have offices across all the 36 states.

Also with regards to recruitment process being through merit and connect I've been seeing here. Just to add my two cents. I believe ncdmb is somewhat credible as an agency and will honour both federal character and give some opportunity for merit to take place but don't be deceived na still Nigeria we dey and connect will DEFINITELY be used. Presidency, MPR, a couple other people directly involved and even the ES will have people that they will use connect to give slots to. The only difference I think is that connect usage might not be very intense and mainstream like other agencies mostly because news of the recruitment is not
1) widespread
2) I don't think ncdmb has dabaru yet to the point of selling slots, major key people will just be told to send their people they want employed.
3) I feel lots of people that don't really know what's up look down on ncdmb especially because it's in Yenagoa and it's not loud like other petroleum parastatals so pray all the connect people don't want to move to Yenagoa tongue as it would reduce the pressure and give more space to people on merit

So I believe that merit will still be honoured at least to a decent degree but don't go in thinking that because it's NCDMB connect will not be used to influence it but still don't despair and pray that you pull through and if you have major connect in the petroleum space, goodluck to you.

Me I'm just itching to get it over with (exam and interview) so I can know my fate and move on to other hustle if this one doesn't favour me.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Please people with connect get legit info about the aptitude test and the interview for us. I'm reading but because I don't know when it will be there's no urgency and sometimes I won't read for a couple of days and I'm forgetting ��.

Ejo O
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aeder: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2020
@Tompolo1, I believe u people get enof Konekt, as in CSR . What's popping from the Creeks?
Local man wan hear news
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by EdoBoy90(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
nice thread
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ebitus: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please, someone should help me with Past questions.
My email:
isumichaelokenwa@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please, let's continue to share information we have as regards this recruitment. God bless us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.