Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589285 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dives(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Hello, thanks for this info. This is enlightening. Can you perhaps give us an idea of what to expect in the test?

Ychick:
Hi guys,

I just want to say the following:

1. NCDMB is largely on merit. So just calm down, do your preparation for the test and if you pass, you will have a job offer in your hands.
2. NCDMB payment is very good, as their funding comes from multinationals, they take 1-2% of all oil and gas contracts in Nigeria.
3. It is very organised and the Nigerian factor there is not too high.
4. On Pay, this is what I can tell you, 5 years ago, an entry level lawyer (contract staff) earned 250,000 a month.
So I encourage you all, to prep for the test and calm down with the anxiety.

PS-it is also a permanent job as they are moving into their new head quarters and need staff.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Ychick:
Hi guys,

1. NCDMB is largely on merit. So just calm down, do your preparation for the test and if you pass, you will have a job offer in your hands.
2. NCDMB payment is very good, as their funding comes from multinationals, they take 1-2% of all oil and gas contracts in Nigeria.
4. On Pay, this is what I can tell you, 5 years ago, an entry level lawyer (contract staff) earned 250,000 a month.

PS-it is also a permanent job as they are moving into their new head quarters and need staff.
At least one should get himself ready for the test before one should be caught unaware because from look of things the test and the interview will not take longer time from now
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nerosoft19(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Ychick:
Hi guys,

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.... please do you have any idea of what the test format will look like?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
bmyc:

At least one should get himself ready for the test before one should be caught unaware because from look of things the test and the interview will not take longer time from now

For their normal training, applicants normally wait for long periods and they verify certificates before calling for test. If they decide to do same for the recruitment, it may take time before they call for test.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2020
findxyz:

For their normal training, applicants normally wait for long periods and they verify certificates before calling for test. If they decide to do same for the recruitment, it may take time before they call for test.

What do you mean by normal training, Most of us Jerry applied for Graduate training.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
PSVITA:

What do you mean by normal training, Most of us Jerry applied for Graduate training.

NCDMB Graduate Training through nogic
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Tobigab12: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
findxyz:

NCDMB Graduate Training through nogic
did they pay for the training and the training is for how many years?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NigPatriot(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tobigab12:
did they pay for the training and the training is for how many years?

Pay about 120k. Training duration is 1year.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Tobigab12: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
NigPatriot:

Pay about 120k. Training duration is 1year.
Are they still picking people through nogic,and after the training is those candidate qualify for permanent job with them.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is very important for you people to stop derailing this thread with talk of NCDMB training fa. Just open your thread and start discussing about your NCDMB trainings abeg.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
nasiest:
It is very important for you people to stop derailing this thread with talk of NCDMB training fa. Just open your thread and start discussing about your NCDMB trainings abeg.

If we don't talk of the NCDMB training, what do you want us to talk about since nobody have the pass question.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Tobigab12: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
PSVITA:

If we don't talk of the NCDMB training, what do you want us to talk about since nobody have the pass question.
thanks bro,pls answer my Question.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hahhaha... Wait for them to shortlist first before asking for past questions. Materials have been shared here already na
PSVITA:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
nasiest:
Hahhaha... Wait for them to shortlist first before asking for past questions. Materials have been shared here already na

I hear you bro, that material help in current affairs, but non of them relate to NCDMB.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
PSVITA:

I hear you bro, that material help in current affairs, but non of them relate to NCDMB.
if you want to know about NCDMB go to they site.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
So you think they will ask you about NCDMB in the aptitude test. Better go and read about graduate management aptitude test.
PSVITA:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
What if ncdmb decides to add current affairs in this recruitment test. You Neva can tell.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Gmajor(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AuditCFA: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Too much talk !!!

I applied for an accountant role with NLNG far back in March 2020 and up till date no response.

FIRS release a disclaimer that they are only carrying out documents verification for those that applied last year......... My dear did any of you see FIRS advert last year.

Let us fold our hand and be optimistic.

If you do this you will thank me later..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aran: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2020
nasiest:

No my guy! All these talks are not only necessary but also very important. At worst not for you, but it could be important for others.

Imagine those who don't know about NCDMB training before, but got the info on this thread and also get enlightened here as well.

And many other info will be gotten and discussed here...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2020
AuditCFA:
Too much talk !!!

I applied for an accountant role with NLNG far back in March 2020 and up till date no response.

FIRS release a disclaimer that they are only carrying out documents verification for those that applied last year......... My dear did any of you see FIRS advert last year.

So are you saying this very one is going to be the same as well?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by T4kbaba(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2020
AuditCFA:
Too much talk !!!

Naa fake NLNG you applied for. Since 2013 NLNG has not placed recruitment advert to the public.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by PSVITA(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
T4kbaba:

Naa fake NLNG you applied for. Since 2013 NLNG has not placed recruitment advert to the public.

Bro when I read his post that he applied for NLNG in March 2020 fear catch me.

I still dey wonder, March 2020!
There was even lock down!

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by slydog(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
A bird told me his sister works here, that's why he couldn't apply. But his sis informed him that they were not supposed to recruit publicly, that things are going on underground. Just said I should drop it so we can get more info from pple inside if we have
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Okay as expected but if it is they should be doing both underground and merit at once, anyway those who have long legs should start running
slydog:
A bird told me his sister works here, that's why he couldn't apply. But his sis informed him that they were not supposed to recruit publicly, that things are going on underground. Just said I should drop it so we can get more info from pple inside if we have
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
slydog:
I was crucified when I said something like this few weeks ago. I pray things work out for our own good Sha.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by slydog(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
mistacoco2:
I was crucified when I said something like this few weeks ago. I pray things work out for our own good Sha.

What did your source say?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
slydog:

I don't have a source but I know underground movement will play alot in this recruitment while people who just graduated recently were telling me that NCDMB recruitment is 90% merit, I automatically remained mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
slydog:

but did he tell you why he didn't apply. Is he working his own underground or what?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by slydog(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
mistacoco2:
but did he tell you why he didn't apply. Is he working his own underground or what?
Did not apply cos his unmarried sister, works there, in Bayelsa. They are indigenes of the state as well.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by mistacoco2: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
slydog:

Did not apply cos his unmarried sister, works there, in Bayelsa. They are indigenes of the state as well.
meaning he is getting the job

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.