Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (597545 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Engr Simbi Wabote has been reappointed as NCDMB boss.

Congratulations to our BOSS to be the ES NCDMB

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
ES Wabote retains his position

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
ES Wabote retains his sit

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Because of SSL certificate na him somebody want kill him self for NCDMB thread. Tolade1960 is the real definition of life is hard hahaha grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Structuralman: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Engr Simbi Wabote has been reappointed as NCDMB boss.

That's a good one for this recruitment in terms of continuity. Congratulations to our boss on his reappointment. See you soon sir.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by cameeeeel(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
congratulations to our Boss!!

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
I wish there was a block option on this thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ManDZzz: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
PRESIDENT BUHARI RENEWS APPOINTMENT OF NCDMB BOSS

@NGRPresident @MBuhari has renewed the appointment of Engr. Simbi Kesiye Wabote (@wabote_simbi) as Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (@OfficialNCDMB)

#NCDMB https:///JgtgbNWUqs

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by aran: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
APPOINTMENT OF EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, NCDMB RENEWED

What next??

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
The next time he post that sh*t here again, let's tap report... I think he won't be able to comment again if 10 persons can report him grin grin grin let's give him this last chance and if he does please guys report his next comment shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pls any one with information about this people, I invested with them..I want to know if they are real and genuine and how long they have existed pls...are they like MBA forex?

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Heard they are only recruiting 98 candidates. Both EH and GT. So why the massive advert.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by MirthOsas(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
abduljaleel128:
Heard they are only recruiting 98 candidates. Both EH and GT. So why the massive advert.
98! shocked it's what you heard sha cool

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
abduljaleel128:

There's no iota of truth in that. Please disregard that information my brother.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
MirthOsas:
98! shocked it's what you heard sha cool

I hope its not true sha
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by casapraco123: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2020
abduljaleel128:

Bro you are not far from the truth. I was reliably informed that the total number of intakes will be 95. I didn't have any reason to doubt my source cos he is well grounded in the Agency.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Because you want to be feeding people with vague and self-acclaimed information .
Check nairaland rules very well , as long your comments are not hate or abusive.
Infact continuing this thread is against the NCDMB Disclaimer.

brill1:
The next time he post that sh*t here again, let's tap report... I think he won't be able to comment again if 10 persons can report him grin grin grin let's give him this last chance and if he does please guys report his next comment shocked shocked
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
We need to be cleared and certain on the numbers they will take even though Nobody except the management staff can tell you the exact numbers required for the recruitment

However, I learned some slots would be shared among the management staff which is normal but on the numbers to taken we need confirmation

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Senior56: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
He might have been given slot and doesn't want you to ask him for it so he will make it Limited so u don't request from him that is what most directors do especially when they think you don't have money to buy slot from them they will just lie to make you feel they can't do anything on that.

Bro you are not far from the truth. I was reliably informed that the total number of intakes will be 95. I didn't have any reason to doubt my source cos he is well grounded in the Agency.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Senior56: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Please if someone gets a note from a minister or attorney general of the federation can he get this NCDMB job?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
The job is merit base,if u merit and pass the exam and interview u will get the job. Ask God to give u cos he said ask me I will give . No connection reach God
Senior56:
Please if someone gets a note from a minister or attorney general of the federation can he get this NCDMB job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elsueno: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Senior56:

lol, wrong thread for such questions
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Senior56:
Go get your letter and follow up. Forget all this merit noise they are making. People that will collect slot are already collecting it, they are here shouting merit base.

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Newcastle2023:
The ES will most likely be reappointed. He has done a phenomenal job. To my mind, he's unarguably the highest performing CEO in any public organization in Nigeria at the moment. He is forward thinking, thorough and believes in due process.

Incidentally, he was recommended to the President for the ES position in 2016 by his current boss, the HMoSPR who doubles as the leader of APC in Bayelsa State.

The advertised recruitment will be strictly merit based. There might be another mode of recruitment that is independent of the advertised recruitment for a select few based on other considerations.

Be wary of those talking about slots here and there. I know of someone that has both local and foreign work experience with a number of both national and international professional certifications that was personally recommended for employment there by a serving Honourable Minister that's a very close friend of the HMoSPR, he was also an Executive Governor for 8 years, a Distinguished Senator for 12 years and the leader of APC in his State. That hasn't given the guy an immediate employment yet.

The example above is to show you how much of due process is under the current ES leadership. I also believe the recruitment process will end possibly in September. I'd encourage all here to do their best and pray for God's favour. All the best!

Incidentally, I'm the one mentioned in the above submission. I also know someone on this thread that works in the office of the HMoSPR. She has a thorough understanding of how the process is going.

They are recruiting hundreds of staff. They have a good number reserved for merit with the processes ongoing. They also have a limited number reserved for other considerations that is completely independent of the advertised recruitment. We have stated this again and again.

They already have hundreds, if not more than a thousand recommendations for employment with them. There's hardly any serving Minister or Senator that hasn't recommended someone for employment there before now. Some of them have already got negative responses. They will honour only a few. Many of those recommended persons turned down will thereafter be nominated for project - based on - the - job graduate training opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry.

Senior56:

Sure, there's a possibility. Explore it immediately without waiting for an affirmation.

Let's be patient and wait for the invites. The advertised recruitment process will go well and smooth by God's grace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by moscow30: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
Truely, you're not well. Seek help

That is correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.