Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589944 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
leks4sure:

Just to make things clear

NCDMB GT requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper
OR
second class lower b.sc with master's degree
OR
HND upper/lower with master's degree

While that of EH requirement is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class lower
OR
HND upper/lower with master's degree

Right from inception, NCDMB don't take second class lower without Master's to augment it for entry level.

Kindly read the advert between lines to confirm.

bmyc:

There’s because GTs entries requirement 2.1 and upper credit for Degree and HND without masters is allowed but 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters degree

Equally EHs 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters for Degree and HND But if you have 2.1 and Upper Credit you don’t need to provide masters degree
Seriously, we don pass this level. Why are you taking us back? Let's calm down and wait for the invite please

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
bmyc:

There’s because GTs entries requirement 2.1 and upper credit for Degree and HND without masters is allowed but 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters degree

Equally EHs 2.2 and lower credit must produce masters for Degree and HND But if you have 2.1 and Upper Credit you don’t need to provide masters degree

Sir, I'm telling you their policy.

No top FG agencies including those under ministry of petroleum resources accept HND even if it's a distinction grade. You must have master's degree with the HND to get job there.

NCDMB and NNPC have the same requirement.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves. I'm only stating the fact.

For GT, if you've have second class lower or HND without a Master's degree, the chances are very very slim. It may sound brutal but I needed to clarify the policy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
I rest my case ��‍♂️
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some one with third class will get this job,people are busy doing analysis,the analysis will nt help in any way,no be Nigeria we d. Let us pray an get job final,na analysis people de consider
leks4sure:

No top FG agencies including those under ministry of petroleum resources accept HND even if it's a distinction grade. You must have master's degree with the HND to get job there.

For GT, if you've have second class lower or HND without a Master's degree, the chances are very very slim. It may sound brutal but I needed to clarify the policy.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by emvicks2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
scheme124:
Some one with third class will get this job,people are busy doing analysis,the analysis will nt help in any way,no be Nigeria we d. Let us pray an get job final,na analysis people de consider
Very correct. I take NNPC learn work

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
leks4sure:

Your first paragraph is nothing but pure lies.

You saying it with this confidence.makes it more surprising.

I have friends every in the oil industry that got the job with HND only.

Let me list the oil companies for you...

Shell, Total, Schlumberger and many of them in NNPC.

This is a public forum... You should be mindful of rumors you are stating as facts.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
electof:

This is a public forum... You should be mindful of rumors you are stating as facts.

Very correct I knw many that work with NLNG, NNPC, DPR you count them with HND

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
We don leave when invites go come to recruitment criteria, chai!!!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very immature thread. Is unfortunate
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
nasiest:
Very immature thread. Is unfortunate
Indeed, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by findxyz: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
electof:

You both are not understanding each other. You can get a job in oil and gas with only SSCE, OND, HND or BSC. But nobody will employ you with HND only for an Engineering role, HND is purely technical. That is what he is trying to say.

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Thenext: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Those your friends must be working as a technician or operator but not as an Engr.

electof:

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Thenext: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
NNPC accept ND or HND as technician or operator.

leks4sure:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2020
You guys are just speculating, if they employ 2:2 without Masters, no one here can stop it.
It says: For GT, Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree or Second Class Lower Degree or HND upper or Lower Credit with a good Master's Degree.

It simply indicates that only those with HND lower or Upper Credit require a Good masters degree.

For GT, if you've have second class lower or HND without a Master's degree, the chances are very very slim. It may sound brutal but I needed to clarify the policy.[/quote]
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by leks4sure(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=abduljaleel128 post=94118178]You guys are just speculating, if they employ 2:2 without Masters, no one here can stop it.
It says: For GT, Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree or Second Class Lower Degree or HND upper or Lower Credit with a good Master's Degree.

It simply indicates that only those with HND lower or Upper Credit require a Good masters degree.

Let's forget about about the criteria, time would tell.

I can't imagine people find it hard understanding simple sentence.

The recruiter wrote "minimum of second class upper" I think some people need to check what "minimum" means.

Second class lower, HND upper and HND lower are all in the same category which must be with a master's degree.

I don't know second class lower is now the same or higher than second class upper.

Mtcheeew
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=leks4sure post=94119174][/quote]

What you just explained is what most people understood by the advert, Minimum is 2.2 ... Hnd needs an Msc for a proper conversion to B.Eng in this their case.

Might be wrong but that's exactly what many people deduce from the advert.

While NNPC clearly states 2.2 with a Master degree

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by electof: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
stinflame:

What you just explained is what most people understood by the advert, Minimum is 2.2 ... Hnd needs an Msc for a proper conversion to B.Eng in this their case.

Might be wrong but that's exactly what many people deduce from the advert.

While NNPC clearly states 2.2 with a Master degree

Master degree is higher than B.Eng.

HND does not need Master degree to convert to BEng.

With PGD, conversions are done to Engineer cadre.

These are Civil service rules.

COREN gives Engr seal to anyone with HND + PGD.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
What's pending? Could you even open the wedpage again ?

Mlayidi:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really wonder why some people are giving fabulous information here .
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by asssd: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=bmyc post=94029640]

Bros do you have information about PEF recruitment which held recently? Was there any advert to that effect so why are you still wondering when ever NCDMB name is mentioned hope you are not jealous of those that are waiting for the invite

Have they issue APL already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
what's the latest update on the oil and gas recruitment....
let's stop squabbling on subject that are irrelevant to the phase of the recruitment presently...

Let's focus subjects that are germane like shortlisting, screening, mode and possible venue etc

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Someone should tell us exam date again shocked grin the place is boring
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Like is there no phone number or contact on the advert in the daily that advertised the job?
The website sef no get contact number
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
brill1:
Someone should tell us exam date again shocked grin the place is boring

" I believe invite will come in this week..as the ES was seen today in Bayelsa doing his Job. Please let's limit the discussion on to this thread to more important subjects as related to the recruitment"

Success Guys

6 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by jlomz: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
burg93:

" I believe invite will come in this week..as the ES was seen today in Bayelsa doing his Job. Please let's limit the discussion on to this thread to more important subjects as related to the recruitment"

Success Guys
grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.