Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589603 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
gidob:

With the way this guy hits on this disclaimer, someone will think its a matter of life and death, or that we submitted our bank details: bvn; ATM pin and also way billed our ATM cards during registration and so if it turns out to be a scam some persons here will end up in ICU.

I think we should pity him and withdraw our application grin

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
brill1:

I think we should pity him and withdraw our application grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Tolaade nawawo for u, if you believe it is a scam why are you still in this forum answer me
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abkhad: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
We don't want your input here go @Tolaade

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin
gidob:

With the way this guy hits on this disclaimer, someone will think its a matter of life and death, or that we submitted our bank details: bvn; ATM pin and also way billed our ATM cards during registration and so if it turns out to be a scam some persons here will end up in ICU.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
He is here to convince and confuse us
Abkhad:
This Tolaade nawawo for u, if you believe it is a scam why are you still in this forum answer me
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Schrodinger1:

........................The word "controversial recruitment" was not only used sarcastically but connotatively to reply the first user: Abkhad
It doesn't belie my believe in the exercise.

Pls, make your points without my mention.

God bless our hustle.

I'm sorry my brother. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. I can see that you're a great guy. I'm already looking forward to seeing you soon at the Nigerian Content Tower.

Meanwhile, they are looking at the second week of October, 2020 for the test at physical locations.

For those that are loud but don't know what the issues are, bear in mind that even the most recent DPR recruitment of 2016 was on an unsecured platform:

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/

https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate

When the invites come rolling in, we will have all the details we seek. Let's be patient please. We thank God for His mercies and favour.

9 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amex2018: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update.

How much those that opted for virtual test during registration. Will the test be written same time for both categories??

Newcastle2023:

I'm sorry my brother. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. I can see that you're a great guy. I'm already looking forward to seeing you soon at the Nigerian Content Tower.

Meanwhile, they are looking at not later than the second week of October for the test at physical locations.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Meanwhile, they are looking at not later than the second week of October, 2020 for the test at physical locations.

I couldn't get much information about the process because the conversation got personal in an interesting and beneficial way. We thank God for His mercies and favour.

Will experienced guys write the test too?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
The truth will prevail. The fact is that many are so engrossed to fables.

Amex2018:
Thanks for the update.

How much those that opted for virtual test during registration. Will the test be written same time for both categories??

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by brill1: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2020
tolaade1960:
The truth will prevail. The fact is that many are so engrossed to fables.

Bro as e sure u say u no need this job, meaning you are very comfortable with you situation, why not just leave us out of it... Do not be the Jonah to others believing God for this job. From what you post here, u are only trying hard not to convince us but God; that no! this job he has plan to use as answers to many peoples prayer cannot work out... you are disturbing the ship and if eventually it end up not working, you maybe part of the cause. Keep this energy out of this thread. Many people here have been jobless for years and this may be God's plan to change their story. Try not to convince God again, instead go and do that to yourself... Continue saying yourself, " no the disclaimer disclaimed so therefore I shall not get this job, after which you concur Amen to your pray... And watch God fulfilling you prayers speedingly. If its not real, we have nothing to loss, there is nothing bad preparing ourselves for opportunities, hence if this goes south... We will findout at lass lass and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by juri: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Meanwhile, they are looking at not later than the second week of October, 2020 for the test at physical locations.

I couldn't get much information about the process because the conversation got personal in an interesting and beneficial way. We thank God for His mercies and favour.

Pls will experience hire write the test or simply interview as opined by someone in this forum earlier.?

Secondly, will the virtual test hold at the same time with the insight physical location test?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
You only had speculations . Some of them had apologized for unverified information.
NCDMB could not use agent who collected your data on unsecured web.
Biko.

juri:

Pls will experience hire write the test or simply interview as opined by someone in this forum earlier.?

Secondly, will the virtual test hold at the same time with the insight physical location test?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
tolaade1960:
You only had speculations . Some of them had apologized for unverified information.
Biko.

Senior Devil in the house.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by NekkyCee(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
You have made your point severally. Please can you just let things be for now. It's beginning to look as though you are nagging which comes off as annoying. If it's legit, it's legit, if it's scam, it's scam. Let's just keep calm and watch as events unfold. Time will definitely tell. Thank you.
tolaade1960:
Biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yes, I don't want speculators posting useless information here.

NekkyCee:
You have made your point severally. Please can you just let things be for now. It's beginning to look as though you are nagging which comes off as annoying. If it's legit, it's legit, if it's scam, it's scam. Let's just keep calm and watch as events unfold. Time will definitely tell. Thank you.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
scammer. People don't like truth to be told despite facts but lies and devil is their farther.
Mlayidi:

Senior Devil in the house.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin grin problem dey

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anybody coming here with sweet words on this exercise, watch him and ask for FACTS.
I hate people talking lies after the NCDMB specifically came out with Disclaimer, they only used the opportunity of recent developments in NCDMB to open a portal .
Initially there was in support of authenticity of this recruit but after the NCDMB Disclaimer , the fact revealed.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
tolaade1960:
Anybody coming here with sweet words on this exercise, watch him and ask for FACTS.
I hate people talking lies after the NCDMB specifically came out with Disclaimer, they only used the opportunity of recent developments in NCDMB to open a portal .
Initially there was in support of authenticity of this recruit but after the NCDMB Disclaimer , the fact revealed.

You bent on making others believe your tales. The recruitment is true, but a friend who works there actually told me not to put my hope in the process as those who are needed have been employed. The advert and the rest were all formality,then it dawn on me why they never cared to buy a secure domain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
stinflame:

You bent on making others believe your tales. The recruitment is true, but a friend who works there actually told me not to put my hope in the process as those who are needed have been employed. The advert and the rest were all formality,then it dawn on me why they never cared to buy a secure domain.

The advert cannot be mere formality...if it was intended as such....they wouldn't have been anonymous

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
burg93:

The advert cannot be mere formality...if it was intended as such....they wouldn't have been anonymous

We still +ve tho. But such say from a person of such can't be pushed under the carpet,he actually said it's not a Scam,but the system have been scammed already. They just did that to abide by the federal Rules.
Las Las no much expectation on the process from me.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
stinflame:

We still +ve tho. But such say from a person of such can't be pushed under the carpet,he actually said it's not a Scam,but the system have been scammed already. They just did that to abide by the federal Rules.

I understand you....the implication would mean very few people will get in on merit. However they will complete the process..the bolded should be the mindset of everyone, to avoid disappointments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
stinflame:

I encourage all of us here to be optimistic about the process. The advertised recruitment is on course and will be merit based.

Don't take information from some of the staff seriously because some of them know next to nothing about what's happening. I spoke with one of their HR Managers recently. He told me that he's not in the team handling the recruitment process that he knows almost nothing about the process.

Let's be positive and patient. We will hear from them soon and the rest will be history.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
What would NCDMB gain from being anonymous, it is then it would not get well-qualified candidates because many well-qualified Nigerians declined to register.
Annoymous or inannoymous , NCDMB had Disclaimed any recruitment in that period and stated rules of advert. So forget that it did not want many to apply, there is ATS application to screen out numerous applications in a hours.
Agent working for NCDMB could not have created unsecured web .

burg93:

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Stop giving self=acclaimed info . Your don't have any fact . People had accused u here severally how u give them vague info on other threads.
I have people in NCDMB.

Newcastle2023:

If you need facts @tolaade1960 give me a beep. I will call you and give you all the facts you need. I'm willing to help so that we have only beneficial comments moving forward.

I encourage all of us here to be optimistic about the process. The advertised recruitment is on course and will be merit based. There's another mode of recruitment that's based on recommendations from highly placed public office holders but that's independent of the advertised recruitment and very limited also.

Don't take information from some of the staff seriously because some of them know next to nothing about what's happening. I spoke with one of their HR Managers recently. He was the STA to the pioneer ES. He told me that he's not in the team handling the recruitment process that he knows almost nothing about the process.

Let's be positive and patient. We will hear from them soon and the rest will be history.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bmyc: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
tolaade1960:
Stop giving self=acclaimed info . Your don't have any fact . People had accused u here severally how u give them vague info on other threads.
I have people in NCDMB.

What will benefit you if it cost nothing for someone to register for an advertised federal government opening in an undisclosed agency with headquarters office in one the Niger Delta state that regulate some certain practice in oil and gas industry?

Please leave us alone whether it’s genuine or fake recruitment exercise just faced what’s in your front and allow people to progress

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by akeye81: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bro, you're really too lousy.
Why trying so hard to force your opinion on people. On adults for goodness sake.
This is a faceless forum, and you even know next to nothing about this recruitment aside from the Twitter disclaimer.
Take a chill pill, pls.
tolaade1960:
What would NCDMB gain from being anonymous, it is then it would not get well-qualified candidates because many well-qualified Nigerians declined to register.
Annoymous or inannoymous , NCDMB had Disclaimed any recruitment in that period and stated rules of advert. So forget that it did not want many to apply, there is ATS application to screen out numerous applications in a hours.

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by burg93: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
tolaade1960:

Type this again, but do not cry this time grin

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GraceSmile1(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
stinflame:

There are people who wouldnt wish others get to work in a good firm like theirs. I know people who lied about firms/organizations just because they dont want one around.It happens.
The fact that the fellow works there, You can also work there(either by Merit/ Connection). Let's hope & pray.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TheWizPhoenix(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Going forward, I plead with each and every one of you to ignore this tola guy because at this point he has shown us that his case is beyond redemption.
Let's us just continue waiting and not pay attention to one individual who insists his point of view is the only valid one.

7 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Engr Simbi Wabote has been reappointed as NCDMB boss.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.