Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P (429 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by Holywizard: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Since yesterday I've been unable to subscribe or even check my data balance for Glo
The worse part of it is that my subscription will soon elapse.
Is there anyone else experiencing the difficulties?
Re: I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by KirkoBlack: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Same here... I thought I was the only one o

I had to buy card so they would automatically give me mb just to do one or two things online
Re: I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by Holywizard: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
KirkoBlack:
Same here... I thought I was the only one o

I had to buy card so they would automatically give me mb just to do one or two things online
They are yet to make an official statement
Re: I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by DAramis: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Holywizard:
Since yesterday I've been unable to subscribe or even check my data balance for Glo
The worse part of it is that my subscription will soon elapse.
Is there anyone else experiencing the difficulties?
Hello bro,

Saw where you mentioned about processing your work visa. Do you mind giving me more information about it?
Re: I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by Holywizard: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
DAramis:

Hello bro,

Saw where you mentioned about processing your work visa. Do you mind giving me more information about it?
ur WhatsApp number
Re: I've Been Unable To Subscribe For Glo Data P by DAramis: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Holywizard:
ur WhatsApp number
I sent you a PM. Please Check your mail as it is more secure.

(1) (Reply)

‘2020’: Get 10GB Free Data On Mtn – (updated) / Lg's Wing 5G Is The Strangest Dual-screen Phone We've Ever Seen Thankfully / Best POS Machine With Good Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.