Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary (18206 Views)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Ogbuu101: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Aketi will return to d east with his wife....PDP will win Ondo state. By 2023 Yoruba people will contest under PDP.
I have always known you people's problem with Aketi is cos of his Igbo wife but God will continue to shame you people.
Lagos is no man's land,kiss the truth grin

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by DModeCntStopMe: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
post=91238433:
[[s]b]Ondo indigenes[/b] : Vote wisely for the man or woman you believe will change your life and the way you live.

Forget about party politics.

This is the only way all our states and nation at large can move forward.

May the best candidate that will move Edo state forward wins.

God bless Ondo State.

God bless Nigeria.

All of us @ [color=#006600][/color] , stand with Alakunrin...anyways!

Fair enough

Your reply below......[/s]

Trash!

Just like you voted a weakling that is not only changing your life but your generation.
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by DModeCntStopMe: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drchristian:

[s]Aketi will return to d east with his wife....PDP will win Ondo state. By 2023 Yoruba people will contest under PDP[/s].

Unrepentant bigot!
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Karlifate: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
smiley cool
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Karlifate: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ondo State election is a battle of SANs;

Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (SAN)

Olusola Oke (SAN)

Eyitayo Jegede (SAN)

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by gkjngh: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020.
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Bewiseedet(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
You get money to waste
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by betterman22(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Aketi will return to d east with his wife....PDP will win Ondo state. By 2023 Yoruba people will contest under PDP.
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Sheggy13(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
oyeb15:
Akoko people should better support Oke so that d rotation can still come to them after Olusola Oke. Akeredolu from Owo has used 4years out of 8years meant for Akoko.
How is 8 years meant for Akoko? Adefarati from Akoko used 4 years and left there in 2003 and you want power to return there so fast? Is Ondo North only about Akokos. So people of Owo and Ose should fold their hands and allow only Akokos play Ondo North politics.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by timmybabyface: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
“We are asking for direct primary, that is the system that will give every aspirant equal opportunities if Akeredolu emerges (through this system), we will support him.”

Very matured and humble statement from chief Oke . Mean why is either Chief Oke or Chief Abraham can win Ondo State for APC again . If they feed Akeredolu I can assure you that he will only get his vote from Nairaland because Ondo State are tired of his corrupt government . Don’t ask me why ? I’m from Ondo State so I know what am talking about

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Sheggy13(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ogbuu101:

I have always known you people's problem with Aketi is cos of his Igbo wife but God will continue to shame you people.
When they voted for Aketi for the first term he's enjoying now against an incumbent PDP, didn't they know his wife was Igbo? Ondos are unarguably the most detribalized Yorubas. Stop talking about the politics of a place you know nothing about.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Sheggy13(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Karlifate:
Ondo State election is a battle of SANs.
Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (SAN)
Olusola Oke (SAN)
Add Eyitayo Jegede (SAN) of PDP.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by tunapawizzy: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
this man na serial contender...
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by leokid866: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sheggy13:

When they voted for Aketi for the first term he's enjoying now against an incumbent PDP, didn't they know his wife was Igbo? Ondos are unarguably the most detribalized Yorubas. Stop talking about the politics of a place you know nothing about.
Don't mind them.....if they haven't dragged themselves into people's matter and start claiming lord over it they can't be comfortable.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Abbeylanre15(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
This man na low budget Buhari. He has been contesting from time immemorial. And he will do the same this time and get the same result.
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by oyeb15: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sheggy13:

How is 8 years meant for Akoko? Adefarati from Akoko used 4 years and left there in 2003 and you want power to return there so fast? Is Ondo North only about Akokos. So people of Owo and Ose should fold their hands and allow only Akokos play Ondo North politics.

Baba Adekunle Ajasin was from Owo now?

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Sheggy13(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
oyeb15:

Baba Adekunle Ajasin was from Owo now?
Lol, you're mentioning someone who was governor in the 3rd republic, left there 1983, almost 40 years ago.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by fjjc(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
My question is that why all these so called incumbent governors fear direct primary election in a state where they control.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Shaprara: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
use your sense ; Direct primary is the best for inter party's election where all party members could not reach compromise of a consensuses candidate .Direct primary makes all party member to have says not like money bags politic that favours only political delegates who went to represent their personal interest .Your hatred and bigot for only Tinubu makes you think it is an abomination to make use of important organs up there .

All party member to have a say ??

Have you heard of something called delegate list ?

The APC Hq can change and tweak delegate list to favour any candidate.
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by LudaChriz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
oyeb15:
Akoko people should better support Oke so that d rotation can still come to them after Olusola Oke. Akeredolu from Owo has used 4years out of 8years meant for Akoko.

And Akure and Idanre will be watching and clapping for them abi?

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by MetaPhysical: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Hahahaha.. I was saying this few weeks ago. I know Tinibu and his people will sponsor either olusola oke or segun abraham.. I mean, akeredolu is with fayemi elements in south west and Tinubu will want his man to be governor of ondo state before 2023.

The issue is if he will have his way again as oshiomole is no longer APC chairman.

The person that put Akeredolu in government house is Buhari.

Buhari lost Ondo in general election. Do you think he cares to stand behind Akeredolu again?

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by MetaPhysical: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vote for Yoruba woman as FIRST LADY in Ondo.

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by sunday0707(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Anyone other than Aketi will do. A man running the state like this in his first term will show the citizenry his true behavior in his second term

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by sunday0707(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
timmybabyface:
“We are asking for direct primary, that is the system that will give every aspirant equal opportunities if Akeredolu emerges (through this system), we will support him.”

Very matured and humble statement from chief Oke . Mean why is either Chief Oke or Chief Abraham can win Ondo State for APC again . If they feed Akeredolu I can assure you that he will only get his vote from Nairaland because Ondo State are tired of his corrupt government . Don’t ask me why ? I’m from Ondo State so I know what am talking about
Ondo state cannot afford to have this man at helms of affair sir in the second term. Mimiko can't be compared with this governor in any means. His utterances alone coupled with wife's bad utterances and disregard for the citizenry isn't palatable. The second term would witness who the man is truly

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by sunday0707(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Do we continue to support someone who has no regards for us and abuse us anyhow? We don't take such in our State here sir. We say no to government of the father by the mother and for the son

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Dansuqi: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The person that put Akeredolu in government house is Buhari.

Buhari lost Ondo in general election. Do you think he cares to stand behind Akeredolu again?

How did he put him there? The polls were free and fair
Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Dansuqi: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Vote for Yoruba woman as FIRST LADY in Ondo.

It must be apc

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Hahahaha.. I was saying this few weeks ago. I know Tinibu and his people will sponsor either olusola oke or segun abraham.. I mean, akeredolu is with fayemi elements in south west and Tinubu will want his man to be governor of ondo state before 2023.

The issue is if he will have his way again as oshiomole is no longer APC chairman.
What sort of trash is this

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by MetaPhysical: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

How did he put him there? The polls were free and fair

The free and fairness is getting ready to repeat. grin

Put Yorubawoman as FIRST LADY in Ondo.

Cc
Adaibeku

Re: Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary by Badonasty(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
This man should keep persisting, one day he go surely become governor

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Father Geoffrey Mark Chimezie In Umuahia / Cash Transfer: Some Nigerians Haven’t Seen ₦5,000 Before - Sadiya Farouk / Nigeria Did Not Apply To Join BRICS, Says Shettima