Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago (24317 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Obierika(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
These people and their wahala sef
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Bighead9: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
jasent:
Yes Edo people are wiser oh,we can never elect a thief as governor o,let he go and face his pastoral work.

Trash.
You and your likes have made more of such treats in the past, when Goodluck Jonathan, Atiku, Dino Melaye and Sarakı contested their last elections. You guys made mouth and chest beat online, but you guys succeended in sending them to their early retirements. grin grin grin
You will soonl send Ugly Obaseki to his early retirement too. Kindly continue with your online chest beating. While we quietly mobile and vote out Obaseki this September.

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Danniedpastor(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=91236861][/quote]
See the way you play with The Lord's name. Keep wasting your life o.
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Danniedpastor(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=91236861][/quote]
See the way you play with The Lord's name. Keep wasting your life o.
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by oyeb15: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Once they line their pockets they will state saying nonsense. If not for politics and democracy, which job will this pineapple head be doing?

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly Obaseki is a known betrayal. .

A known betrayal ? What kind of illiterate English is that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by LudaChriz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
flinkthem:
Always been lucky with my picks.My wining rate is far more than my losses. Play if you want

Make is just try this won with small money
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by jasent(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.
You and your likes have made more of such treats in the past, when Goodluck Jonathan, Atiku, Dino Melaye and Sarakı contested their last elections. You guys made mouth and chest beat online, but you guys succeended in sending them to their early retirements. grin grin grin
You will soonl send Ugly Obaseki to his early retirement too. Kindly continue with your online chest beating. While we quietly mobile and vote out Obaseki this September.
If you can give me any cogent reason why Oshiomole did not appoint iyamu to head any board during his tenure I will switch my allegiance to APC Edo.

4 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Sonoyom(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
'Fielding questions from newsmen at the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Osagie argued that the former National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, did not decampaign the party’s candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, with the trending video clips of uncomplimentary remarks about him'.

The dumbest set of humans are resident in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Bighead9: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
jasent:
If you can give me any cogent reason why Oshiomole did not appoint iyamu to head any board during his tenure I will switch my allegiance to APC Edo.

If you must follow, follow who know Road.

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Unigrad: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obaseki-joined-pdp-two-years-into-office-osagie-ex-house-minority-whip/
Anyone taking Samson Osagie serious should do a rethink. Someone that was in government for 12years without any form of achievement. He is from my Local government, I know him very well. He is the master of political lies.
Samson Osagie, Tony Kabaka, Henry idiagbon etc are all disadvantages to Ize Iyamu. He bleeped up for associating himself with them.
No more state money for you for the next 4years in Edo State, carry your face and problem go Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by jasent(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

If you must follow, follow who know Road.
yes that's why I follow Obaseki..

2 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ndcide(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

Go to pastor Ize Iyamu for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Una no dey tire for this EDO matter?
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by sirelliotofafri: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Only ivbiedo N'uzomo will know Samson Osagie better.He represented Orhionmwon in Edo State House of Assembly and later represented Orhionmwon/Ikpoba Okha Federal Constituency,where he served for 8 years in the House of Rep.My mom hails from Umoghun(nokhua) in same LGA with Samson Osagie.Samson Osagie has no project,not even one street light facilitated by him in Orhionmwon LGA,where he,Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and my mom hail from.I'm shocked Samson Osagie can still open his mouth to talk,when he is a big disgrace to his own people.Little wonder he lost Edo South Senatorial Elections to Urhoghide.He is still pained by his loss.
Osagie Ize-Iyamu served for 8years in Lucky Igbinedion's government.You can't credit anything to him in Orhionmwon LGA,where he hails from with Samson Osagie.
Samson Osagie has no moral grounds to talk about Obaseki at all.
His own LGA,Orhionmwon is one of the very poorest LGA in Edo State.
His kind of politics,where he shared money meant for the people to the godfathers is same they want Obaseki to emulate.
Ize-Iyamu,while he was serving under Lucky Igbinedion is already used to same politics.That's why they have gone to root him out.
If Ize-Iyamu wins,his relationship with Oshiomhole will not exceed 6months,except Oshiomhole decides to steer clear his government.
However,let the best man win the election.

Obaghatokpere!
Iseee!

3 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ChoCho54(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
slivertongue:
‘That he went to the PDP did not come as a surprise for us. So, he hated members of his own political party.
Lol abii nah

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ChoCho54(f): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly Obaseki is a known betrayal. It's in the gene of their ancestral family. His great Grandfather betrayed the then Oba of Benin. Thank God, Edo people are wiser now.
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki must go.
Lol ok.

But it's betrayer next time.

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ChoCho54(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked

Conspiracy theories.

Sorry I no read the news....
Again, are you the real mandigo of xxxxxxxx, or you the doppelganger?

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Bighead9: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lol ok.

But it's betrayer next time.

Obaseki, come and carry your twin Sister. grin angry grin grin grin

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Randy111(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's not really my business when on Obaseki bacam a PDP member. my own be say, anywhere Obaseki go,we go with him. I Say no to godfatherism in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ChoCho54(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
sirelliotofafri:
Only ivbiedo N'uzomo will know Samson Osagie better.He represented Orhionmwon in Edo State House of Assembly and later represented Orhionmwon/Ikpoba Okha Federal Constituency,where he served for 8 years in the House of Rep.My mom hails from Umoghun(nokhua) in same LGA with Samson Osagie.Samson Osagie has no project,not even one street light facilitated by him in Orhionmwon LGA,where he,Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and my mom hail from.I'm shocked Samson Osagie can still open his mouth to talk,when he is a big disgrace to his own people.Little wonder he lost Edo South Senatorial Elections to Urhoghide.He is still pained by his loss.
Osagie Ize-Iyamu served for 8years in Lucky Igbinedion's government.You can't credit anything to him in Orhionmwon LGA,where he hails from with Samson Osagie.
His kind of politics,where he shared money meant for the people to the godfathers is same they want Obaseki to emulate.
Ize-Iyamu,while he was serving under Lucky Igbinedion is already used to same politics.That's why they have gone to root him out.
If Ize-Iyamu wins,his relationship with Oshiomhole will not exceed 6months,except Oshiomhole decides to steer clear his government.

Obaghatokpere!
Iseee!
Chai! Abudu camp was my camp that year. You stirred up a nostalgic feeling in me with the places you mentioned. They may be the poorest, but I enjoyed my two weeks there before proceeding to Afuze where they swept me off my feet!

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by jrusky(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mr Samson pls who ask you

Youself which party were you before apc was formed and why did you jumped the fence when you are still in the womb to apc Mr as you are the one who is aware Obasek had joined pdp from primary school?

Pls let apc go heal their pain.
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by ChoCho54(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:

Obaseki, come and carry your twin Sister. grin angry grin grin grin
Hahaha..wayray

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by auditor1981: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Their is time for everything, the time has come for some people to retire
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by DeRay98(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Chisos shocked chijos shocked chinjos shocked

are you telling me the truth

Don't mind this man, this is one of the men that Oshiomhole regularly give stipends to whenever they go to see him in Abuja where as Obaseki wasn't giving them money to spend for themselves.
Oshiomhole had borrowed so much that Obaseki was in the position to manage the migre resources of the state shrewdly and these beggars didn't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Monday60655(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
So you voted for party because you are party men right! Even when the party did wrong or field wrong candidate, you will still protect it as party men. Very soon you will start saying that Ize Iyamu is bad and rotten egg in the party. Useless set of people that never prepare to rule for once, just power drunkard people.
Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by DeRay98(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
sirelliotofafri:

Obaghatokpere!
Iseee!

You nailed it.
Osagie is one the boys Oshiomhole pocketed with stipends in Abuja.
He doesn't even know that Oshiomhole has mocked them behind their back saying they cheap and easily to sell out.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by Maliqcious: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Apc on the beat.. He said something... All is fair in love and war.. Simple mere lies... But him and Oshio.. Are Maddddddd

1 Like

Re: Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago by flinkthem(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
LudaChriz:
Make is just try this won with small money
Ur luck if you did bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.