Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2549 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
broflovski:

You are not in love yet worried she still loves her ex. Both of you fit each other. Confused mou'fvckers cheesy
Everything is not all about love bruh.
You'll get so close to someone to an extent, their problems is also your problem.
She's someone I really care for.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
cooooooks:
A new book by a friend correctly describes this describes this 'relationship' as a situationship.

You cannot and should not condone this level of ambiguity. Define your situation and if she refuses to acknowledge your definition, bounce.

Do not further waste both of your time.

Thanks man.
I would've ended this a long time ago. but, she just keeps coming back.
Re: . by Saintmary(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Angelacruz:
It will end in customized tears
Chai!!!

Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Frankicent:
My guy you're been used to file love form. She's using to get cozy. When the real owner come she will dispose you like a bag.

Mind you, she might not even give you sex. She only way you to fill that empty space.

Tell her straight to her face that you can't be with a girl who's emotional unstable for her ex. It's bad for you.

Give her long space. If she calls tell her that you can't come that you're busy. And ask her to come..

Trust me, she wouldn't want to come because she knows you'll touch her.

She want to be in control.

Now turn the table to your favour. Limit the way you talk to her, stop going to her place, Infact don't give her attention.

If she asked why.. Tell her straight. You are not desperate or needy. If she want you. She knows where to find you.

Bone the girl before she use you finished.

Toast another girl

I don advice you as guy man.. If you go let your emotion Bleep you up.. You go cry last last oo.
Thanks for the advice.
I would've bounced a long time ago. but, this girl keeps coming back, even up-to-date.
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Thanks for the advice.
I would've bounced a long time ago. but, this girl keeps coming back, even up-to-date.

Ask her what does she want. Don't agree on dating if not friends with benefits. Move.

Because if you date her. Ex bf still has control. Na time waster
Re: . by drnoel: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Pardon my Typographical errors and the long Epistle.

So, for about 3 months now I've been off and on with this girl from my college. I really like this girl, but the big problem here is that she's not over her ex, and so after her calling me her "boyfriend" for about a month she realized that she wasn't "emotionally available" and so she broke up with me.

However, later that same day she said she missed me and asked for me to stay over, which I did. For the month following, we would get into these cycles where she would want to spend all this time with me and kiss me and snuggle and do normal gf bf stuff, but then she would pull away later and affirm that we weren't dating and should act like friends, which then lead to her asking me to spend the night shortly after. One day she decided to totally cut it off, but then drunk texted me and wanted me to walk her home 2 days later, which I did.

In the past 2-3 weeks I've recognized these cycles and have become more distant, and as a result she's become way more emotionally attached. She wants to see me and do "bf gf stuff" way more often than before and texts me constantly (the cycles in large part have stopped).

However, I'm getting tired of not being in a committed relationship, and I thought she might be getting over him. Just now I had a talk with her to ask if she was getting over him and she said that she "didn't know". She tells me all the time that she would never get back with her ex, since he was "an asshole and emotionally abusive". She just misses him, apparently. I probably should have cut this off a long time ago, but I really like her and I don't know what to do. Advice?

All insults will be accepted. but, I need an urgent matured advice.
Mods should please help push this to FP.
Thanks.

Myndd44.

Lol, to all the advisers above me. U guys are funny. U need to have been in something similar to understand it. She is using u as a rebound for where her heart is. She is confused about if she should move on or not. U seem to be a nice guy here but that won't get u far with this type of lady. U need to make ur mark and stop loving up. Loving up makes her comfortable with u, the problem there is that since it's a rebound. U haven't actively made ur mark yet, regardless of all u have tried. U really haven't.
If u don't like her cut it off and move away. She will find u once her head clears. Then u chop to compensate for all ur heartaches and move on.

If u like her then give her a wonderful time she will never forget then u make sure u sleep with her. Many Nigerian ladies tend to have their brain reset after sex. It's like when u reboot ur Computer for them. Once u have had her, u start avoiding her. Her brain will definitely reset and she will start looking for u. Thank me later.

Pls Note: U have to remember that it u do all these and finally win the egg, that doesn't mean u can keep it. It just means she now has two men she has dated and she will still have to choose from them both. So be prudent how much of ur heart u invest even after u guys start dating. Ur question was advice on the girl u liked not how u will keep her. So thank me later.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, to all the advisers above me. U guys are funny. U need to have been in something similar to understand it. She is using u as a rebound for where her heart is. She is confused about if she should move on or not. U seem to be a nice guy here but that won't get u far with this type of lady. U need to make ur mark and stop loving up. Loving up makes her comfortable with u, the problem there is that since it's a rebound. U haven't actively made ur mark yet, regardless of all u have tried. U really haven't.
If u don't like her cut it off and move away. She will find u once her head clears. Then u chop to compensate for all ur heartaches and move on.

If u like her then give her a wonderful time she will never forget then u make sure u sleep with her. Many Nigerian ladies tend to have their brain reset after sex. It's like when u reboot ur Computer for them. Once u have had her, u start avoiding her. Her brain will definitely reset and she will start looking for u. Thank me later.

Pls Note: U have to remember that it u do all these and finally win the egg, that doesn't mean u can keep it. It just means she now has two men she has dated and she will still have to choose from them both. So he prudent how much of it heart u invest even after u guys start dating. Ur question was advice on the girl u liked not how u will keep her. So thank me later.
Cheers!
Thanks Man.
I really really really do appreciate this advice.
Thanks.
Re: . by drnoel: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Thanks Man.
I really really really do appreciate this advice.
Thanks.

U are welcome. Remember to return to tell us how it went. I am curious to know how u heeded given advice.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2020
I thank you all for the advises. well, I heeded to @Frankicent advice; because I know it's the best for this situationship.
So, I invited her to my place, and we really spoke at length ( some personal stuffs that I can't share here, and I really understood and felt her pain ).

well, after all "said and rechecked", we agreed on a fwb ( fwends with benefits ) relationship with a no string attached — which I'm very okay with — considering some things we discussed.

Thanks all, I really appreciate the encouragements.
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
I thank you all for the advises. well, I heeded to @Frankicent advice; because I know it's the best for this situationship.
So, I invited her to my place, and we really spoke at length ( some personal stuffs that I can't share here, and I really understood and felt her pain ).

well, after all "said and rechecked", we agreed on a fwb ( fwends with benefits ) relationship with a no string attached — which I'm very okay with — considering some things we discussed.

Thanks all, I really appreciate the encouragements.

Fwb. That's you two can destroy bed? grin
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Frankicent:

Fwb. That's you two can destroy bed? grin
Na you talk am oh. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of A Guy Who Has Big Manhood. / Did I Look Bleached!!! (photo) / What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.