Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tom Horn’s Terrifying Prediction For 2029! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Horn’s Terrifying Prediction For 2029! (509 Views)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tom Horn’s Terrifying Prediction For 2029! by Bestx(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
In his book, he reveals the symbolism behind the passage about Wormwood, showing how it is actually a giant asteroid. Scientists actually believe that this asteroid will collide with the Earth, making it possibly the greatest collision in history.

The Wormwood Prophecy comes from a similar prophetic experience, Horn says, but this one was infinitely more terrifying.

"At first, I thought I was looking at a giant, fiery dragon deep in the heavens, swimming like a serpent toward the Earth," he says. "... Then I realized that I was actually looking at a massive rock that was racing toward Earth through space. But as it was turning as it went through space; the way the sun was lighting on the contours of it gave it the appearance that it was moving like a serpent through space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWhE2W6TyRg

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To / The Truth Behind The 37yrs Yoke Of Barrenness Broken In The Lords Chosen Church. / The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.