Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People (505 Views)

How To Know You're Truly Saved As A Believer, And Not Just Decieving Yourself / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / Here Are 10 Differences Between A Believer And A Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Ken4Christ: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2020
There is the teachings by Jehovah Witness that heaven is meant just for 144,000 people. This is a lie from the pit of hell. Below are proofs that every one who believes is qualified for the Kingdom of Heaven;

1. The Bible says that the rapture is for all saints both dead and living - 1st Thessalonians 4:13-16, 1st Corinthians 15:51-57.
2. Hebrews 3:1 calls the Hebrew church, partakers of the heavenly calling.
3. Colossians 1:5 reminds the church that there is hope laid up for them in heaven.
4 1st Peter 1:4 says our inheritance is reserved in heaven.

Every child of God is a citizen of heaven. Don't listen to the lies of Jehovah Witness.
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by KNOWMORE56: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:
There is the teachings by Jehovah Witness that heaven is meant just for 144,000 people. This is a lie from the pit of hell. Below are proofs that every one who believes is qualified for the Kingdom of Heaven;

1. The Bible says that the rapture is for all saints both dead and living - 1st Thessalonians 4:13-16, 1st Corinthians 15:51-57.
3. Colossians 1:5 reminds the church that there is hope laid up for them in heaven.

Every child of God is a citizen of heaven. Don't listen to the lies of Jehovah Witness.

My brother, the JWs teachings are completely opposite of what the Bible says.

I think their main goal is to have something different from other Bible users.

They have taught them hatred for other Bible users.

It's good as you continue to point out these things. Some people don't know these things.

I wanted to create a thread related to this but thanks be to God you have posted this.

Their teaching that Jesus is mediator for the GB and few others it's the most dangerous of all the falsehood.

Indirectly, they are saying Jesus' death is not for others.

The GB get mind o... they dey Newyoke de enjoy and tell their followers to forget about heaven.

God forbid bad thing...!

4 Likes

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Janosky: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ken4Christ:

LYING Pastorpreneur grin grin grin

Matt 5:3,5 (Compare 2Peter 3:13. Isa 65:15-17)
" Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"

Psalm 37:29
"And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity."

Matthew 5:5 and Psalms 37:29 , Jesus Christ , Peter, Isaiah and the Psalmist are saying the same message of JWs that cause sifia pains for Triune idol worshippers and Pastorpreneurs DECEIVING themselves grin grin grin
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Janosky: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

My brother, the JWs teachings are completely opposite of what the Bible says.

I think their main goal is to have something different from other Bible users.

They have taught them hatred for other Bible users.

It's good as you continue to point out these things. Some people don't know these things.

I wanted to create a thread related to this but thanks be to God you have posted this.

Their teaching that Jesus is mediator for the GB and few others it's the most dangerous of all the falsehood.

Indirectly, they are saying Jesus' death is not for others.

The GB get mind o... they dey Newyoke de enjoy and tell their followers to forget about heaven.

God forbid bad thing...!

If you get liver, make you deny your Bible doesn't have Matthew 5:5 and Psalms 37:29.

Have you told your Ken4 that Mary is the Mother of your Triune God?
Continue DECEIVING yourselves
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Instead of visiting people in their homes during rain and sunshine for them to see how strong the LOVE you have for God and neighbours like JWs, you this stupid idiot sit down in the corner of your single room apartment typing gibberish against the group that has won the heart of millions through works of faith! cheesy
Let's see whether James word at James 2:18-26 will make sense to you or not.
Foolish man like you, it's the works of your faith that every right thinking person wants to observe and not just your story story story. Everyone has his/her own kind of FAITH.
It's when the faith is productive that people can be moved to make decisions not when a useless idiot of no pedigree like you just start typing gibberish on social media, nah you dey feed them? cheesy
Ken4Christ:

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Emusan(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of visiting people in their homes during rain and sunshine for them to see how strong the LOVE you have for God and neighbours like JWs, you this stupid idiot sit down in the corner of your single room apartment typing gibberish against the group that has won the heart of millions through works of faith! cheesy
Foolish man like you, it's the works of your faith that every right thinking person wants to observe and not just your story story story. Everyone has his/her own kind of FAITH.
It's when the faith is productive that people can be moved to make decisions not when a useless idiot of no pedigree like you just start typing gibberish on social media, nah you dey feed them? cheesy

See frustration written all over your post!

Do you show this your frustration to the said neighbors you're meeting in door to door or you just pretend to be always cool wearing a fake smile even when a question like this was asked?

Is this the same way the fluctuating number 8.7millions JWs will respond, since one person representing the rest?

You need to learn from some of older Nairaland JWs like Jman05!

This is how extremists start.
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by donnie(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
The 144000 are not JW or Penticostals, or Catholics or any of your stupid religions. They are 144000 of the true black children of Israel who will be sealed with the Spirit (the laws of YAH) and who will prophesy in the last days. 12000 from each tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emusan:

See frustration written all over your post!

Do you show this your frustration to the said neighbors you're meeting in door to door or you just pretend to be always cool wearing a fake smile even when a question like this was asked?

Is this the same way the fluctuating number 8.7millions JWs will respond, since one person representing the rest?

You need to learn from some of older Nairaland JWs like Jman05!

This is how extremists start.

If you're not as useless and stupid as the OP, tell me the QUESTION he asked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
You got it jare, ooni problem no tie! cheesy
donnie:
The 144000 are not JW or Penticostals, or Catholics or any of your stupid religions. They are 144000 of the true black children of Israel who will be sealed with the Spirit (the laws of YAH) and who will prophesy in the last days. 12000 from each tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not as useless and stupid as the OP, tell me the QUESTION he asked! cheesy

Perhaps Mr Emusan don't remember what a question means!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Emusan(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Perhaps Mr Emusan don't remember what a question means!

I do tell you people that instead of arguing online you people should enroll in an English class.

Read my post again and apply your number 6 this time.

Meanwhile, do you agree with what he posted?
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Emusan(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I can sense the pain this thread is causing you!
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Emusan(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Janosky:

If you get liver, make you deny your Bible doesn't have Matthew 5:5 and Psalms 37:29.

Have you told your Ken4 that Mary is the Mother of your Triune God?
Continue DECEIVING yourselves

And do you lost these verses in your Bible as well?

Many people will come from everywhere to enjoy the feast in the kingdom of heaven with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Matt 8:11

3. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

10. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5:3,10

I guess the people who will gain heavenly life aren't MEEK, that's why Jehovah has to take them to where He is.
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Emusan:

I can sense the pain this thread is causing you!

Frustration comes in when you're battling to establish what is not true or when fighting bitterly to refute what is obvious!
There are thousands of different religions having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet all claiming Christian (JW inclusive) and your stupid friend now singled out JWs saying "this is their teaching" whereas look the remaining over 41,000 different denominations (as they often refer to themselves) don't have the same belief.
So who is pained?
You and your stupid cohort whose Churches can not be mentioned in the public or i who belong to the one and only organization that's globally recognized as an active group? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Ken4Christ: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The last people I will welcome in my home are the Jehovah Witness. God forbid.
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Matthew 10:13-15

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Why must JWs bring messages of the Lord to your doorstep?
Are you not supposed to be at the doorsteps of your own neighbours if truthfully you're one of his disciples?
I believe if you are one of Jesus' disciples you should be the one to be accepted or rejected at your neighbour's doorstep and not the other way round!

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Janosky: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Emusan:

And do you lost these verses in your Bible as well?

Many people will come from everywhere to enjoy the feast in the kingdom of heaven with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Matt 8:11

3. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

10. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5:3,10

I guess the people who will gain heavenly life aren't MEEK, that's why Jehovah has to take them to where He is.

LYING Pastorpreneur cheesy grin grin grin

Matt 5:3,5. Revelation 1:1,5-6. 14:1-3.
(Compare 2Peter 3:13. Isaiah 65:15-17.
Have you confirmed that Matthew 5:3,5. as well as 2Peter 3:13 and Isaiah 65:15-17 is about the righteous dwelling in heaven and earth?

Jesus Christ teaching is that righteous people will dwell in Heaven and earth. (Rev1:1. 14:1-3. Matthew 5:3,5. Compare Isaiah 65:15-17).
)
Matthew 5:5
" Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"

Psalm 37:29
"And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity."

This WAYO man, Pastorpreneur Ken4, opened a thread to oppose the true teaching of Jesus Christ in Matthew 5:3,5. Revelation 1:1. 14:1-3.

Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by Blabbermouth: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Can everyone just stay on his/her own lane? undecided

As long as the doctrine isn't a fundamental creed, a pillar of our faith, or the simple salvation of God -Christ Jesus, we can cohabit peacefully.
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by davidinchrist(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Luke 13:23-24 KJV
Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be SAVED? And he said unto them, [24] STRIVE TO ENTER in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, WILL SEEK to enter in, and SHALL NOT BE ABLE. (These words are really searching and strong)
Re: The Kingdom Of Heaven Is For Every Believer And Not Just For 144,000 People by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Senators and Representatives of the National Assembly are chosen from different parts of the country only for them to be stationed in the FCT.
That's exactly what Jesus meant when he told his prospective corulers "i'm going to prepare a place where you and i will stay" John 14:1-4
So the place God originally prepared for human habitation is earth {Psalms 115:16} Jesus only went to prepare another place for just his corulers not all believers! Psalms 37:9-11 compare to Proverbs 2:20-22

(1) (Reply)

Part Of The Prophesy On The Political Issue In Babylon (revelation 17:9 - 11) / How To Cast Out A Witch. Witches Exist, This Is Not To Scare... / Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.