Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To (498 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by SundayRichKid: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jesus is Coming Soon: An Old Muslim Man Reveals How the Angel of God Appeared to Him

Brothers and Sisters, Men and Brethren it may be perfect and particularly important on the off chance that you read this message.

The Blessed messenger of the Ruler looked as though it would my life partner and myself, with a white record in His Hands, while we were both asking inside the evening.(Breaking Our Quick )

He expressed, “The Master sent

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/31/jesus-is-coming-soon-an-old-muslim-man-reveals-how-the-angel-of-god-appeared-to-him/ [/url]

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by Kylekent59: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na to repent this Night. He can come any moment.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is this a joke or something? What is the source of this claim @OP? The link reads more like the concoction of a desperate mind than it does an actual report of real happening. Where is the old man? What is his name? Is there even a video of said event?

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is this a joke or something? What is the source of this claim @OP? The link reads more like the concoction of a desperate mind than it does an actual report of real happening. Where is the old man? What is his name? Is there even a video of said event?
the news trouble you.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
malvisguy212:
the news trouble you.
what news?

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by malvisguy212: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what news?
News of THE MASTER SECOND COMING
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
malvisguy212:
News of THE MASTER SECOND COMING
....i am more worried about the veracity of the report about some unnamed old man making the claim than the claim itself

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by delkuf(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
....i am more worried about the veracity of the report about some unnamed old man making the claim than the claim itself
I will not allow you spread your rubbish believe and miss lead people of God.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To by yachal: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
Na to repent this Night. He can come any moment.

Yes oo. Let us Pray. Close ur eyes bros

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche To Daddyfreeze & Others- When Elders Are Wrong / Note That a whole Bread represents The Church (body Of CHRIST) / 75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.