Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense (1190 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
A lady has taken to social media to raise an alarm of a Nigerian man who has been in jail for the past 6 years without trialover a crime he didn’t commit.
According to reports, the man was arrested while charging his laptop at a neighbour’s room.
Nigerian man in jail for 6 years without trial – You won’t believe his ‘offense’
The lady with the twitter handle, @hausa_girl who identified the Nigerian man as “Junior” said the criminal the police arrested during a raid at the apartment confirmed Junior was innocent, but they refused to release him.
Her tweet reads ;
This guy has been in maximum prison for six years without trial. He went to charge his laptop in his neighbour’s house. That was how he was raided with the guy. Junior is not a criminal.. Six years of his life is wasted and he’s still awaiting trial.
The criminal they arrested told them Junior was innocent but they didn’t release him. Let’s get him out please..
Our voices has to be heard!!! For how long will innocent people suffer from this failed system? Different cases of juvenile in prison for stealing onion or being in jail for raided with criminals.. He has wasted 6years of his life. This country owes Junior his life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Jumlek2411: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oh my God!!! PLEASE let's do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
i have heard stories about nigerians sentenced to 10yrrs,15yrs or 20 yrs for stealing roasted groundnut or banana in the market.i even read a story in ogun state where a lecturer accused and charged his houseboy to court for stealing two white fowls meant for christmas in his barn and the court sentenced the houseboy to 20 yrs imprisonment with hard labour.so anything u say here about nigeria"s judicial system wont shock me.
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Jaybihel25(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Olorun maje ki a s'agbako! Ori yeye ni mogun, ti aise ni o po! God have mercy!
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Oh my God!!! PLEASE let's do the needful.
probably the police are demanding for money. Smh naija
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
lefulefu:
i have heard stories about nigerians sentenced to 10yrrs,15yrs or 20 yrs for stealing roasted groundnut or banana in the market.i even read a story in ogun state where a lecturer accused and charged his houseboy to court for stealing two white fowls meant for christmas in his barn and the court sentenced the houseboy to 20 yrs imprisonment with hard labour.so anything u say here about nigeria"s judicial system wont shock me.
One nigga went out to buy bread and got arrested came back 2 years later
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
MoneyMindset:
yea only happens in naija
the same naija someone will embezzle funds meant for the development of an area and such a person will be rewarded with a minesterial position or ambassador position
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
lefulefu:
yea only happens in naija
the same naija someone will embezzle funds meant for the development of an area and such a person will be rewarded with a minesterial position or ambassador position
everybody is abusing power. Old men still going for political positions. Police demanding money before investigating. *thought we were copying americans, why not copy their systems too*
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by donbachi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
One of my morning prayers,is that;

GOD should forbid me to be in the company with those appointed for calamity and destruction...and may i never carry another man's evil.
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
One of my morning prayers,is that;

GOD should forbid me to be in the company with those appointed for calamity and destruction...and may i never carry another man's evil.
well police and army belives that if your friend is a kidnapper your also a kidnapper
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Can you imagine
And is this same country politicians will steal money and still roam around freely without no worries I'll leave this shithole one day walaicry
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Can you imagine
And is this same country politicians will steal money and still roam around freely without no worries I'll leave this shithole one day walaicry
all man prayer boss
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
MoneyMindset:
everybody is abusing power. Old men still going for political positions. Police demanding money before investigating. *thought we were copying americans, why not copy their systems too*
no we only copy the negative things and for the issue of old men going for political positions hope u know that most youths would rather want to be like hushpoopi,mopha and naira marley or big brother hence leaving the political helm for the old men cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Harllaby: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Hmm strong Prayer point. May journey of 2 minute not become 2 years.
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
lefulefu:
no we only copy the negative things and for the issue of old men going for political positions hope u know that most youths would rather want to be like hushpoopi,mopha and naira marley or big brother hence leaving the political helm for the old men cheesy
well all youths wan be like hushpuppi because na almost the only way to make money, if there was job opportuinities no one would go into fraud. Well not everybody that is old is wise
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Harllaby:

Hmm strong Prayer point. May journey of 2 minute not become 2 years.
aswr boss two years wasted, everthing we do na risk na just to the thank GOD, Because this life no balance at all
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by Janeberryy: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
MoneyMindset:
A lady has taken to social media to raise an alarm of a Nigerian man who has been in jail for the past 6 years without trialover a crime he didn’t commit.
According to reports, the man was arrested while charging his laptop at a neighbour’s room.
Nigerian man in jail for 6 years without trial – You won’t believe his ‘offense’
The lady with the twitter handle, @hausa_girl who identified the Nigerian man as “Junior” said the criminal the police arrested during a raid at the apartment confirmed Junior was innocent, but they refused to release him.
Her tweet reads ;
This guy has been in maximum prison for six years without trial. He went to charge his laptop in his neighbour’s house. That was how he was raided with the guy. Junior is not a criminal.. Six years of his life is wasted and he’s still awaiting trial.
The criminal they arrested told them Junior was innocent but they didn’t release him. Let’s get him out please..
Our voices has to be heard!!! For how long will innocent people suffer from this failed system? Different cases of juvenile in prison for stealing onion or being in jail for raided with criminals.. He has wasted 6years of his life. This country owes Junior his life!

Sometimes I hate this country, the sure whole him that. How can we push this so he can be released. Tag the tagables
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by simplepee(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
May God protect us. Sad
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Janeberryy:

Sometimes I hate this country, the sure whole him that. How can we push this so he can be released. Tag the tagables
thought human rights are working
Re: Nigerian Man In Jail For 6 Years Without Trial – You Won’t Believe His ‘offense by MoneyMindset(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
simplepee:
May God protect us. Sad
our everyday prayer

(1) (Reply)

How Covid 19 affect Our Marriage Because Of Our Wedding Day / Benefits Of Having Sex Everyday / Monthly Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.