Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. (4222 Views)

5 Qualities In Men That Turn Women On / 19 Unbelievable Things That Turn Women On / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by henryobed1: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dating can be tough. Every time you approach a woman you’re risking rejection, which can feel awful. But if you’re finding that you’re striking out most often, perhaps you’re doing some things that turn women off.

CLICK THE LINK BELLOW OR COPY AND PASTE IT IN YOUR BROWSER TO READ FULL ARTICLE.
http://familycounsels..com/2011/01/guys-beware10-things-that-turn-women.html
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
you should spell it out, because i can confidently say 98% of the males who[b] live[/b] in this section, do not know.
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
7. Being Boastful

There are many subtle ways to let women know that you are successful, such as your air of confidence and the way you dress. There is absolutely no need to tell women how much money you make and what a shark you are at your job. Boasting about how wonderful you are will turn women off faster than you can say "investment portfolio."
O.M.G
99.9% of Men really need to get this into their thick/sweet skull cheesy
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
number 1 thing:

1. ignorance.

please, please please, having a pinis isnt all there is to being a man.

2. arrogance

someone who needs help understanding basic concepts even a two year old can grasp immediately, shouldnt be walking around with a swollen head!

3. low self esteem

aka lick and kiss any butt as long as it didnt originate from your backyard.

4. s.tupidity

nuff said. Its so self evident.

5. lack of manners, breeding and class [including morals]

the stone age was milleniums ago.

hellooo?

hi, meet my privates? eeewwwwwww

what happened to hello and how are you!!!!!!
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Tpiah you are sadly right  undecided *cough Mr.Cork*  grin grin
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
in addition, the one yorubas call "oko gbogbo aye" meaning husband to the whole world aka no brake no jam, otherwise known as cant keep it zipped, or woman wrapper aka woman's handbag, or windcock.

undecided
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
tpiah*:

in addition, the one yorubas call "oko gbogbo aye" meaning husband to the whole world aka no brake no jam, otherwise known as cant keep it zipped, or woman wrapper aka woman's handbag, or windcock.

undecided

lol, grin grin
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by MrOrton: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2011
tpiah*:

number 1 thing:

1. ignorance.

please, please please, having a pinis isnt all there is to being a man.

2. arrogance

someone who needs help understanding basic concepts e[b]ven a two year old can grasp immediately, shouldnt be walking around with a swollen head!
[/b]

3. low self esteem

aka lick and kiss any butt as long as it didnt originate from your backyard.

4. s.tupidity

nuff said. Its [b]so self evident[/b].

5. lack of manners, breeding and class [including morals]

the stone age was milleniums ago.

hellooo?

hi, meet my privates? eeewwwwwww

what happened to hello and how are you!!!!!!

tpiah*:

undecided

[size=50pt]^
FAMOUS WORDS OF AN OLD AND DERANGED OLD LADY!!! MTCHEEEW!!!!
[/size]
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by fstranger1: 2:55am On Feb 01, 2011
Tpiah, are you phuucing serious with your posts

You seem like the Alj Harem of the romance section

Whatz the deal with no brake no jam.

I fear for you ohhhh Tpiah.

Anyway, how is Invercagill?

SO n jata? what about DK? Hope you are taking good care of him?
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 2:56am On Feb 01, 2011
^^check the other thread- i asked you some questions there.

is this orton f.ool one of your boys?

fear for yourself, btw.
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 2:57am On Feb 01, 2011
@ topic

if my post applies to you, feel free to throw a tantrum.
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by vertexroya(m): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]************THIS IS VERTEX***************

Tpia
will you be my friend? undecided undecided
[/size]
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 3:11am On Feb 01, 2011
^^i dont know, you seem rather ugly, so i'll pass.

is that a problem?
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by vertexroya(m): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]******************THIS IS VERTEX*********************
@Tpia

I like the scent of your perfume
[/size]
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 3:32am On Feb 01, 2011
^^what perfume?
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by vertexroya(m): 3:38am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]****************THIS IS VERTEX*******************
[/size]

^^what perfume?

[size=14pt]The one you spray when you're out on a date wink[/size]
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by tpiah2: 3:43am On Feb 01, 2011
which one is that^^
Re: Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. by henryobed1: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
grin This is Good!

(1) (Reply)

HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents / Should I Be Jealous? / Italian Trio Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.