Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (21233 Views)

Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. / Easybuy Phone's Experience / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Sonytech:
O boi! This one na E be things o sad

Yeah
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2021
seanwilliam:
sure bro..
Even in abroad if them wire your money and you quickly file fraud claim. You will be compensated... I'm 100% sure of the bolded

But concerning OP's matter, the best is make him forget about it and find way to husle money and payback.. that is it

Have brought new phone
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Phonescreens(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Rays120:
Tell him not to pay the money let him allow the month they give him to pass and they will block the phone and it will be useless for person that stole the phone that is only way.

So if they flash easy buy phone it will still be blocked?
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Praxtech: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
XiaomiFanBoy:

God this is why I avoided anything like that when they were offering such services to me.

What if it got stolen, spoilt o.r damaged kept replaying in my brain.
Then I will be paying for a phone in the hands of a thief
That's why you insure such items
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
XiaomiFanBoy:

God this is why I avoided anything like that when they were offering such services to me.

What if it got stolen, spoilt or damaged kept replaying in my brain.
Then I will be paying for a phone in the hands of a thief

If not they will block the phone
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga Lexusgs430 Shay you raised this point on one thread like that undecided
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Lexusgs430: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
Oga Lexusgs430 Shay you raised this point on one thread like that undecided

Yes o....... Wetin hapin....... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Wap Manual Settings / Nokia Maps / The 10 Best Social Networking Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.