Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (21055 Views)

Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. / Easybuy Phone's Experience / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
help please very urgent my colleague phone infinix Hot 9 is stolen from his pocket which he buy through easybuy from konga how can I track the phone. the way I'm seeing him this evening he might commit suicide. how will he pay for phone he didn't use even though he bear the risk pls help on to track the phone it happened this evening inside bus as he was coming to work. just one week old. he is to pay 50k in total within 4 months
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by lilachiever(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
wildlife9999:
help please very urgent my colleague phone infinix Hot 9 is stolen from his pocket which he buy through easybuy from konga how can I track the phone. the way I'm seeing him this evening he might commit suicide. how will he pay for phone he didn't use even though he bear the risk pls help on to track the phone it happened this evening inside bus as he was coming to work. just one week old. he is to pay 50k in total within 4 months

I guess he still has the pack, let him take it to police HQ in the state and request for tracking. He may be required to pay a token but his phone will be gotten back and the thief will be made to compensate him

23 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
undecided

this happened evening on his way to marina CMS Lagos. but can't the tracking been done third party instead of police tracking might take time you know how Nigeria police do behave. can one block the phone from IMEL
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by aminusodiq(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Hg
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
undecided
where can i get this beer in Nigeria?
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by itsme01: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2020
lilachiever:

I guess he still has the pack, let him take it to police HQ in the state and request for tracking. He may be required to pay a token but his phone will be gotten back and the thief will be made to compensate him

You said it all, him go to SARS of police State Command with his IMEI number as soon as possible, Police would get his phone back, he won't even spend up 10k, and immediately the thief is arrested the money he paid for the investigation is refunded

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Just go to police HQ, Dnt use any third app anything, go to police hq.

PS:DONT TELL ANY1 THAT YOU WANT TO TRACK IT(DO IT SECRETLY), IF WORDS SPREAD,YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT BACK,THEY MIGHT SWITCH IT OFF OR CHANGE THE IMEIL NUMBER WITH A LAPTOP.

SUCCESSFUL TRACKING CAN BE DONE WHEN THE PHONE IS ON AND ACTIVE.

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by phemmyfour: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2020
wildlife9999:
He's careless, you don't put phones in your pocket in a crowded environment.

He should forget about the phone....its gone

7 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by D4donxxx: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Baba careless , can you confidently say you've never put your phone in your pocket in a crowded environment before

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by doggedfighter(f): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2020
This kind of thing can be so painful

1 Like

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by MidaserveNG: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2020
If the phone & bank account are synced with his Gmail, can still keep track of activities on the SIM n Phone if not yet discarded.

Google Find My Phone https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0 can best be used when the Data + GPS are switched on

While http://contacts.google.com would help retrieve synced contacts prior to the loss.

Moreover, bank alerts would be sent to the email. So, if there's anything happening on the bank account, there's a record.

Thus, go RIGHT NOW to the police station close to the scene of the incident to report.

Don't Wait till tomorrow.

1 Share

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Longkiss good night
Your phone is gone,like forever and ever. Buy touch phone and manage now until pepper rest to buy another good phone.
Sorry bro,I have been there,I bought another phone of twice the amount of the one stolen,same day. In fact less than two hours.

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by 2cul2care: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Commit suicide because of phone, this shows how much value people place in themselves and mundane things

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
Longkiss good night
Your phone is gone,like forever and ever. Buy touch phone and manage now until pepper rest to buy another good phone.
Sorry bro,I have been there,I bought another phone of twice the amount of the one stolen,same day. In fact less than two hours.
see what pain him is that the phone was easybuy credit. what I mean is you will buy phone on credit through konga approval when they verify your information. then u deposit small amount to konga, konga now issued u phone worth 50 up ward you pay like 10k every month for 5 to 6 months so this kind situation is very painful

3 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
MidaserveNG:
If the phone & bank account are synced with his Gmail, can still keep track of activities on the SIM n Phone if not yet discarded.

Google Find My Phone https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0 can best be used when the Data + GPS are switched on

While http://contacts.google.com would help retrieve synced contacts prior to the loss.

Moreover, bank alerts would be sent to the email. So, if there's anything happening on the bank account, there's a record.

Thus, go RIGHT NOW to the police station close to the scene of the incident to report.

Don't Wait till tomorrow.

bro when they wipe the phone all the data will be wiped out including google account. password every thing will wipe off that render the phone useless for the old owner to get access to the phone. the new owner now enjoys interrupted power supply. Google finder becomes useless. best thing as u say to go to police Hq and lay a complaint about it
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
2cul2care:
Commit suicide because of phone, this shows how much value people place in themselves and mundane things

he didn't buy the phone with cash. it was buy and pay later with konga easybuy scheme

he will pay 50 to 55k to konga. now every month he pay 10k until the money is completed. for phone u didn't use it painful pay debt u didn't enjoy. I just tried to clam him down

1 Like

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
Longkiss good night

new phone chai this one na corona gift
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
This kind of thing can be so painful
very painful bro
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2020
phemmyfour:
He's careless, you don't put phones in your pocket in a crowded environment.

He should forget about the phone....its gone
very careless putting phone on plaint trousers front pocket. my phone is almost 3 years now
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2020
wildlife9999:
very painful bro
I'm a sis
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Jeffy1206(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Anytime you are on public transit even personal one, carry ur phone for hand �️... I have learned to imbibe by this all the time. I will not wait for it to happen to me before Iearn my lesson grin

1 Like

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by wildlife9999(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Anytime you are on public transit even personal one, carry ur phone for hand �️... I have learned to imbibe by this all the time. I will not wait for it to happen to me before Iearn my lesson grin

na so am always conscious of my phone. when I put on tight jean I put on front pocket when I wear non jeans wear I hold on my hand to avoid story that touch the soul

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by 2cul2care: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
wildlife9999:

he didn't buy the phone with cash. it was buy and pay later with konga easybuy scheme

he will pay 50 to 55k to konga. now every month he pay 10k until the money is completed. for phone u didn't use it painful pay debt u didn't enjoy. I just tried to clam him down

I understand u, we've all lost phones 1 way or d other in d past, it can be very painful, and in this his particular case, especially painful but is never enough to commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by edoairways: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilachiever:

Is it possible to catch the thief?

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by edoairways: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
2cul2care:
The payment of debt is the issue not necessary the phone

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by sunshineV(f): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
this kain thing dey pain ehn

double wahala for deady body grin

1 Share

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by sandracute(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
this kain thing dey pain ehn
double wahala for deady body grin
[/s]
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by lilachiever(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
edoairways:
Is it possible to catch the thief?
Yes, if they do not tamper with the IMEI
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by edoairways: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilachiever:

Yes, if they do not tamper with the IMEI
Hmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by Ablemax(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Those ghuys EASYBUY can worry oh

Let month ends and he hasn't pay

Body go tell am word.......
Re: Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit by XiaomiFanBoy: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
wildlife9999:

God this is why I avoided anything like that when they were offering such services to me.

What if it got stolen, spoilt or damaged kept replaying in my brain.
Then I will be paying for a phone in the hands of a thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / Tecno B3 Android Phone Specifications / Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.