Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Wishes For July - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Wishes For July (733 Views)

Top 200+ Happy New Month Prayers, Wishes Messages, And Declarations For Novembe / 50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For August - Applesbite / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers, Wishes For July by sirchikero: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month messages, new month prayers, new month wishes for friends, and family members for July 2020, have been compiled.

Welcome to the month of July . Being a new day of a new month, many expect good wishes from their friends, family members, and loved ones, hence, a need to compile one.

Below are 50 Happy new month messages, new month prayers, new month wishes to send to your friends and family members
1. I am sending you all the good wishes you will ever desire to achieve in this New Month. I hope that this New Month you will continue to swim in the pool of grace as you succeed beyond human expectations. Happy new month.

2. In this New Month, I wish you a glorious and a fantastic start. It’s a brand new month for you to fulfil all your desires which are surely feasible. Happy new month.

3. Happy New Month, my dear. I wish you to achieve the very best of your hopes in the remaining days this month. I know that this New Month will reveal its goodness towards you and your family. Happy New Month.

4. In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over your challenges. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.

5. Welcome to the New Month where you shall regain opportunities to multiply your struggle as you continue to from grace to dominion. I wish you the very best life will offer this month. Happy New Month.

6. This New Month shall bring you Joy, Love, Grace, Hope, Cheers, and Happiness. This Month you shall look fresher and do more significant things than the past months. Happy New Month.

7. I wish that this New Month will provide a plethora of reasons for you to cheer. I pray that this New Month puts on a higher level. May this New Month bring you glory and dominion. Happy New Month!

8. It is indeed amazing to know that you made it to this New Month. I wish you the very best successes as you journey through life this New Month. Happy New Month.

9. I hope you enjoy a Happy New Month from the bottom of my heart. I pray that this month will never bring negativity to you but rather opportunities to convert them to positivity. I wish you a very Happy New Month.

(1) (Reply)

Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together / 10 Heretical Teachings You Should Discard / Pastor Adeboye Kicks Against #silhouettechallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.