Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together (731 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / Homosexuality: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2020
Same-Sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together

This also applies to the Catholic Pope who of recent openly endorsed same-sex marriage, and is thus trying to join together what God has put asunder to prove that he's not truly of God.

For God didn't join male and male together but male and female when He created man in the beginning.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:21-24 (KJV)

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

So in the beginning God joined male and female together and not male and male, hence God has overtime clearly shown homosexuality (the joining of male and male together) to be a very grievous sin of abominable proportions in His sight.

This was illustrated by some of the Laws God gave His people Israel such as these:

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Moreover homosexuality was one of the abominable practices that the former inhabitants of the land perpetrated before they were cast out, so God warned His people that if they engaged in such, the same would happen to them:

Leviticus 18:24-28 (KJV)

Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
(For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink
That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

This was the same reason the Land of Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed as they were said to be very grievous sinners in God's sight, which was because they engaged in abominable practices like Homosexuality:

Genesis 13:13 (KJV)

But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Genesis 18:20 (KJV)

And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

Genesis 19:4-5 (KJV)

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

So the land vomited them just as it did those of the land of Canaan who committed such abominable sins.

Genesis 19:24-25 (KJV)

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

This is to illustrate how grievous the sin of homosexuality is in the sight of God, and the extent to which it defiles any land.

So whenever men try to join together what God has put asunder by engaging themselves in homosexuality or endorsing the abominable act as the Pope has just done, that end result is what they're eventually going to achieve whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Therefore this is not intended to condemn anyone but to do the needful and warn those who are guilty of such abominable act of its grave consequences, so that they'd desist from it because if they don't, they'd only end up destroying themselves.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy". {John 10:10}

Homosexuality eventually leads to the destruction of men's lives, that's why it was devised by the devil. To destroy men's lives using men, so don't let the devil use you to achieve his destructive agenda against mankind.

So if you are guilty of such an abominable lifestyle, first of all you must admit that it is wrong. Do not accept it as a normal lifestyle and think that God made that way, because that a lie from the devil to keep you trapped. God didn't make anyone that way as you could see from the instance in the beginning. He made them male and female. It's the devil that's trying to put that asunder.

Secondly do not think that you cannot come out of it and that it's incurable, because God has delivered many from it. With God nothing shall be impossible.

So just sincerely ask God to help you, and I believe He will because "the Lord's not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

God bless.

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2020
It's Eve that God gave to Adam, not Steve.

Below is a video and some photos of some of those God delivered from that abominable lifestyle to prove that it's not impossible to change.

If God could do it for them, He could also do it for you.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maBBfiYW-C4

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by tillaman(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by LegendAnselm: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

This also applies to the Catholic Pope who of recent openly endorsed same-sex marriage, and is thus trying to join together what God has put asunder to prove that he's not truly of God.

For God didn't join male and male together but male and female when He created man in the beginning.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:21-24 (KJV) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

So in the beginning God joined male and female together and not male and male, hence God has overtime clearly shown homosexuality (the joining of male and male together) to be a very grievous sin of abominable proportions in His sight.

This was illustrated by some of the Laws God gave His people Israel such as these:

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Moreover homosexuality was one of the abominable practices that the former inhabitants of the land perpetrated before they were cast out, so God warned His people that if they engaged in such, the same would happen to them:

Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
(For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink
That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

This was the same reason the Land of Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed as they were said to be very grievous sinners in God's sight, which was because they engaged in abominable practices like Homosexuality:

Genesis 13:13 (KJV) But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Genesis 18:20 (KJV) And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

So the land vomited them just as it did those of the land of Canaan who committed such abominable sins.

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

This is to illustrate how grievous the sin of homosexuality is in the sight of God, and the extent to which it defiles any land.

So whenever men try to join together what God has put asunder by engaging themselves in homosexuality or endorsing the abominable act as the Pope has just done, that end result is what they're eventually going to achieve whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Therefore this is not intended to condemn anyone but to do the needful and warn those who are guilty of such abominable act of its grave consequences, so that they'd desist from it because if they don't, they'd only end up destroying themselves.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy". {John 10:10}

Homosexuality eventually leads to the destruction of men's lives, that's why it was devised by the devil. To destroy men's lives using men, so don't let the devil use you to achieve his destructive agenda against mankind.

So if you are guilty of such an abominable lifestyle, first of all you must admit that it is wrong. Do not accept it as a normal lifestyle and think that God made that way, because that a lie from the devil to keep you trapped. God didn't make anyone that way as you could see from the instance in the beginning. He made them male and female. It's the devil that's trying to put that asunder.

Secondly do not think that you cannot come out of it and that it's incurable, because God has delivered many from it. With God nothing shall be impossible.

So just sincerely ask God to help you, and I believe He will because "the Lord's not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

God bless.
is that adam in the first picture?? who told u that adam is white man.....racism Op..adam is a black man if u dont know..white people have been deceiving us since adam
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2020
LegendAnselm:
is that adam in the first picture?? who told u that adam is white man.....racism Op..adam is a black man if u dont know..white people have been deceiving us since adam

It seems you didn't read the message but scroll to the picture to lash the OP. The picture was use as an illustration. I have so many times watch Christian who say Jesus is black or white. The initial reason why most people will think Jesus is white is because of the movies we watch. Forget Israel, some are white.

All this things won't help me go anywhere, I don't care the color of Jesus all I care about is his love for man and that's what am chasing after.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Heathen777(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Genesis 1:27 (KJV) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:21-24 (KJV) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Genesis 13:13 (KJV) But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

Genesis 18:20 (KJV) And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

God bless.

Using religion to put down a minority group, for something that inflicts no harms to anyone, is not something a decent individual would do.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Heathen777:

Using religion to put down a minority group, for something that inflicts no harms to anyone, is not something a decent individual would do.

It's only ignorance that would make you think it's decent to be a homosexual and not decent to speak the Truth that homosexuality is an abominable sin.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by orisa37: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2020
THAT'S TO SAY PRICK TO PRICK IS ASUNDER AND PRICKS TO VAGINAE IS LEGIT BIBLICALLY.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by orisa37: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
THAT'S TO SAY PRICK TO PRICK IS ASUNDER AND PRICKS TO VAGINAE IS IN TACT BIBLICALLY.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2020
LegendAnselm:
I'm racist because i'm black and put a white man picture to illustrate Adam according to you, yet you think you're not racist for being black and assuming that it's racist to do so.

It's obvious who the real racist is between the both of us. And it's certainly not me.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Heathen777(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's only ignorance that would make you think it's decent to be a homosexual and not decent to speak the Truth that homosexuality is an abominable sin.

Your opinions are not "Truth". There are people who share the same faith as you and don't go about judging and calling other people aboninable, based on the simple fact that they like the same gender. You're not any better than them...

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by urchcoded(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2020
It's funny how Christians abandon all Christ taught about for an issue he literally said absolutely nothing about. Christ taught love, being less judgemental. Jesus never talked about homosexual relationship not even once. So how are you pathetic lots worrying yourselves about it and assuming to know the mind of Christ? Can't you live and let live?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by urchcoded(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I'm racist because i'm black and put a white man picture to illustrate Adam according to you, yet you think you're not racist for being black and assuming that it's racist to do so.

It's obvious who the real racist is between the both of us. And it's certainly not me.
you are not racist but obviously either ignorant, or brainswashed or both. There is no way the first man on Earth could have been white. White supremacist christians brainwashed you into believing that Adam, Jesus and all the rest of them were white so that when you close your eyes to pray you keep on imagining the picture of a white man, acknowledging him as God or superior.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

This also applies to the Catholic Pope who of recent openly endorsed same-sex marriage,

ANYTHING JUST TO VALIDATE YOUR SILLY LIES. SHOW ONE PLACE WHERE THIS MAN ENDORSED HOMOSEXUALITY, AND I'LL DEACTIVATE FOREVER.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ANYTHING JUST TO VALIDATE YOUR SILLY LIES. SHOW ONE PLACE WHERE THIS MAN ENDORSED HOMOSEXUALITY, AND I'LL DEACTIVATE FOREVER.

https://m.guardian.ng/life/pope-francis-becomes-the-first-pope-to-endorse-same-sex-civil-unions/
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/pope-francis-becomes-the-first-pope-to-endorse-same-sex-civil-unions/

DUMB OF YOU TO NOT THINK THAT I'VE NOT SEEN ALL OF IT IN THE MEDIA.
FRANCIS HAS ALWAYS SUPPORTED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS TO LIVE.
HE SUPPORTS HOMOSEXUALS TO BE LEFT TO LIVE AND NOT JUDGED AND PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST AS HUMAN AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE.
HE HAS CONDEMNED HOMOSEXUALITY MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, WHILE ADVOCATING FOR HOMOSEXUALS.
HATE THE ACT AND NOT THE PEOPLE.
THE POPE'S MESSAGE IS VERY CLEAR. EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS EXCEPT RIVAL PROTESTANTS FIGHTING FOR AGES TO PULL DOWN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2020
urchcoded:
you are not racist but obviously either ignorant, or brainswashed or both. There is no way the first man on Earth could have been white. White supremacist christians brainwashed you into believing that Adam, Jesus and all the rest of them were white so that when you close your eyes to pray you keep on imagining the picture of a white man, acknowledging him as God or superior.
It's a real shame that you believe that someone is ignorant and brainwashed just because he used a picture of a white man to illustrate Adam.

Is that all that you live and breath for?

You couldn't see anything about the message but just that little picture.

Maybe if I had used a black man instead, and said God made joined male and male together you'd find no fault because it's all about the colour of the man in the picture. And you wouldn't think you are racist?

You have serious issues to worry about because your priorities are seriously misplaced.

You need serious help! Go get one!
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's Eve that God gave to Adam, not Steve.

Below is a video and some photos of some of those God delivered from that abominable lifestyle to prove that it's not impossible to change.

If God could do it for them, He could also do it for you.

WHAT WE NEED IS FOR GOD TO DELIVER TERRORIST GROUPS THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACKING PEACEFUL GOD-BELIEVING PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES, AND NOT INSIGNIFICANT GAYS WHO'RE BUSY LOVING THEMSELVES AND BEING HAPPY KIND PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

FROM THE SAME LINK YOU SHARED:

Traditionally , the Catholic Church considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a sin. According to the Catholic theology of sexuality, all sexual acts must be open to procreation and express the symbolism of male - female complementarity. The Catholic Church , however , teaches that persons experiencing homosexual tendencies must be accorded respect and dignity.

"Homosexual people have a right to be in a family . They are children of God and have a right to a family ” , Pope Francis said .
“Nobody should be thrown out or be made miserable over it . What we have to create is a civil union law . That way they are legally covered. I stood up for that. ”

SILLY DUMB PROTESTANTS.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DUMB OF YOU TO NOT THINK THAT I'VE NOT SEEN ALL OF IT IN THE MEDIA.
FRANCIS HAS ALWAYS SUPPORTED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS TO LIVE.
HE SUPPORTS HOMOSEXUALS TO BE LEFT TO LIVE AND NOT JUDGED AND PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST AS HUMAN AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE.
HE HAS CONDEMNED HOMOSEXUALITY MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, WHILE ADVOCATING FOR HOMOSEXUALS.
HATE THE ACT AND NOT THE PEOPLE.
THE POPE'S MESSAGE IS VERY CLEAR. EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS EXCEPT RIVAL PROTESTANTS FIGHTING FOR AGES TO PULL DOWN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
No it's actually very foolish of you to have seen it all and still proceed to tell me to provide where he endorsed homosexuality.

Maybe you're the only one in the world that believes that's not an endorsement of homosexuality.

Even if you agree with him that's a different thing but to still call me a liar and ask me to show you one place shows the kind of confused soul you are.

I hope your case is not beyond redeemable because that's what you just did suggests.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Most gladly the idea that all people be allowed the freedoms people everywhere enjoy will not be stymied by antiquated notions of what is acceptable. Denying a human being their freedoms because some imaginary being said so is a dying idea.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by LegendAnselm: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
gaius01:

It seems you didn't read the message but scroll to the picture to lash the OP. The picture was use as an illustration. I have so many times watch Christian who say Jesus is black or white. The initial reason why most people will think Jesus is white is because of the movies we watch. Forget Israel, some are white.

All this things won't help me go anywhere, I don't care the color of Jesus all I care about is his love for man and that's what am chasing after.
so u think u think jesus look like the picture the white people is portraying to us today? the as is powel , of which he have come out and say that he dont like the way the his picture is being use..Google it..i think the man is still alive..dont tell me that Jesus is a white gri
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Homosexuality is insanity..

The poster below needs mental rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
It's hilarious to know that my one and only jesusjnr is back cheesy I've been looking for an ass to whoop.

How was your self-exile? Did you bother to confirm why your prophecy didn't come to pass?

Don't tell me your God left your hanging; he ought to have given you an explanation for that failed stunt you pulled.

Don't you think he performed like Baal? Like, he failed you the moment you needed him? cheesy

And here you are again, unsettling NL for an invisible grey hairy God living in the sky.

I pity whoever engages you, for you are a master troll, a heavily demented individual who deserves a bed in a psychiatric home.

So, out of all the problems in the world, what you've chosen to focus on is homosexuals?

Why don't you ask your God why there are so many gay pigeons? Let's started from that, before proceeding to why there are gay humans.

You see, your problem is not a religion, it is your brain that has refused to grow new neuron pathways. I wonder what you did to cause such stunt growth.

Do you smoke or deal with hard drugs?

There is no other reason why new information have failed to properly sink and assimilate.

It's almost like you've developed an explosive membrane that fights off anything that negates with what you know.

I wish I can meet you in person, and offer you all the help you need. I'm an advocate of mental health, and mental illness isn't only when one starts to pick dirt. To be honest, you need help.

Anyway, this is me, officially welcoming you back to NL. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by ABOVEDELAW: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
YOU THAT SAID DON'T STEAL, DO YOU LIE?
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
jmoore:
Homosexuality is insanity..

The poster below needs mental rehabilitation.

HenryDion:
It's hilarious to know that my one and only jesusjnr is back cheesy I've been looking for an ass to whoop.

How was your self-exile? Did you bother to confirm why your prophecy didn't come to pass?

Don't tell me your God left your hanging; he ought to have given you an explanation for that failed stunt you pulled.

Don't you think he performed like Baal? Like, he failed you the moment you needed him? cheesy

And here you are again, unsettling NL for an invisible grey hairy God living in the sky.

I pity whoever engages you, for you are a master troll, a heavily demented individual who deserves a bed in a psychiatric home.

So, out of all the problems in the world, what you've chosen to focus on is homosexuals?

Why don't you ask your God why there are so many gay pigeons? Let's started from that, before proceeding to why there are gay humans.

You see, your problem is not a religion, it is your brain that has refused to grow new neuron pathways. I wonder what you did to cause such stunt growth.

Do you smoke or deal with hard drugs?

There is no other reason why new information have failed to properly sink and assimilate.

It's almost like you've developed an explosive membrane that fights off anything that negates with what you know.

I wish I can meet you in person, and offer you all the help you need. I'm an advocate of mental health, and mental illness isn't only when one starts to pick dirt. To be honest, you need help.

Anyway, this is me, officially welcoming you back to NL. cheesy

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by urchcoded(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's a real shame that you believe that someone is ignorant and brainwashed just because he used a picture of a white man to illustrate Adam.

Is that all that you live and breath for?

You couldn't see anything about the message but just that little picture.

Maybe if I had used a black man instead, and said God made joined male and male together you'd find no fault because it's all about the colour of the man in the picture. And you wouldn't think you are racist?

You have serious issues to worry about because your priorities are seriously misplaced.

You need serious help! Go get one!
why would you use a white man to represent someone you know was never white? As for the rest of what you said, I don't see no sense in them. There's no dignity in being a homophobe
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020

Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by tartar9(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Traditionally , the Catholic Church considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a sin. According to the Catholic theology of sexuality, all sexual acts must be open to procreation and express the symbolism of male - female complementarity. The Catholic Church , however , teaches that persons experiencing homosexual tendencies must be accorded respect and dignity.

"Homosexual people have a right to be in a family . They are children of God and have a right to a family ” , Pope Francis said .
“Nobody should be thrown out or be made miserable over it . What we have to create is a civil union law . That way they are legally covered. I stood up for that. ”

SILLY DUMB PROTESTANTS.
"the Catholic Church considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a sin"

"Homosexual people have a right to be in a family . They are children of God and have a right to a family"

I find these statements contradictory.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY DUMB PROTESTANTS.

tartar9:

"the Catholic Church considers sexual activity between members of the same sex to be a sin"

"Homosexual people have a right to be in a family . They are children of God and have a right to a family"

I find these statements contradictory.
Just about everyone person does @ bolded, even some members of the catholic church who have since come out to denounce the pronouncement of their Pope.

But for some reason only caplocked, who thinks he's in his right mind, doesn't, so he calls anyone who does, silly, dumb and liars.

The truth is that what the catholic Pope did goes contrary to catholic tradition but that seems lost to him.
Re: Same-sex Marriage: What God Has Put Asunder, Let No Man Join Together by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
urchcoded:
why would you use a white man to represent someone you know was never white? As for the rest of what you said, I don't see no sense in them. There's no dignity in being a homophobe
There must be dignity for you in believing lies and being racist...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Heretical Teachings You Should Discard / Is It Right To Shout (Violently) When Praying So Everyone Can Hear? / REPENT QUICKLY! GOD Is Angry With This Generation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.